imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 13
>SW Aleppo:SAA liberates 540 km2 area on the Hass Plateau en route to Abu Duhur airbase, 6km away
>Idlib:Jihadist counter-offensive takes 2 villages from SAA. Intense fighting near Abu Duhur airbase, HTS attacks Musharifah
>DeZ:IS recaptures several positions from SDF, East al-Buqa’n village
>E Ghouta:SAA captured the bus station in Harasta district. They continue to secure armored vehicles base
>Is linked group captures 3 villages from jihadist rebels near Israeli occupied Golan Heights
>SDF official claims SDF plans to enter Idlib gov
>RU MOD:Terrorists who targeted Hmeimim airbase @ the end of Dec,killed, drones depot destroyed
>Yarmouk camp:IS surprise attack on JaI, captures several positions, kills6,30 injured. JaI denied IS claims
>Washington meeting between US,UK,France,Jordan,Saudis over post-war Sy,ways to represen NE Sy. Turkey not invided
>Iraq:'We want our homes cleared’ – Civis face lethal hazards as govt. calls for ‘voluntary returns’
>Unconfirmed UNSC report on Yemen:Saudis coal. targer civis,their proxies are a threat to peace&stability,UAE runs torture camps, country might split in 2,Iran breached arms embargo
>Russia expects Sy Congress in Sochi to be held in late January — diplomat

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/952641730930765824
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.780778&lon=37.220821&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371946430;357681042;382804;451152;0;220038;259208;0;732994;149020
youtu.be/anjeM9aXTeo
twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/952644769154568192
almasdarnews.com/article/yemen-vows-revenge-planned-uae-colonisation-socotra-island/
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-score-direct-missile-strike-saudi-backed-fighters-southern-yemen/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-launches-first-ground-operation-northern-iraq/
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/952623402929582080
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5071026,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Death to America
Death to Israel
Bomb the k*rds
Gas the kikes

Good night, hail Israel

kike free first post

MARG BAR IRAN
MARG BAR SOURIAH

SOON

It's SHITMAP time!

It's SHITGIF time!

Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to Saudis

I presume the green star is the flag of LAJ (Libyan Arab Jamahirya)?

One last update:
>The forces of the regime control the villages of Halwainiya and Al Hayaniya south of Aleppo, and heavy artillery shelling targets the town of Al-Ays and the village of Bans
twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/952641730930765824
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.780778&lon=37.220821&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371946430;357681042;382804;451152;0;220038;259208;0;732994;149020
It begins

It is.

RIP Col. Gaddafi.

go to sleep you gains addict

>bagina
user, I...

Anyone recommend a documentary or book on pre-Bashar syria?
Pretty interested in learning the earlier history of syria and the baathist movement but every result just turns up programmes about the civil war.

>go to sleep
That's rich coming from you.

Is IS going to get out of the kotel before it gets closed and be useful idiots for SAA again in the future?

Hezbollah will go hard tomorrow.

yeah, we see. I think they are going to destabilise the kurds if they can. the beheadings in afrin which led to protests I think is an example of turkish activity. it fits the description and modus operandi of turks. if they can destabilise them its better than invading them. still yesterday they were trading fire.

it's not only one sided it's full of memes. random bombing...i mean ivan may be a drunk vodka lout, but he isn't in any way randomly bombing shit...he simply can't afford to do that. but they print it.

it's so transparent. i'm sure they have meme checklist.

>dat spurdo suheil

Dont feel like sleeping

good night lad!

>If nothing extraordinary, Turkey will launch its offensive against Afrin next Thursday. Erdogan is convening national security council on Wednesday. Ankara ordered civil servant families evacuate Kilis, Turkish town bordering east of Afrin, by Thursday.

i can't help it

From what I see, the SAA have a minimum of 4 towns to go through before linking up with Tigers, and 10 towns for a nice thick corridor.

This time Sarin instead of Zyklon B

Guys, sorry for being annoying but this is important. What's the exact translation of the encircled arabic text?

you've probably seen bitterlake. it's not about syria alone, but it provides some wider context of the pre bashar era

you can find it on thoughtmaybe

/comfy/ GAINZ tonight?

Guys, dont like to promote anything, but this vid deserves more likes. Literally a hymn to aerial campaign of 2015-2018
youtu.be/anjeM9aXTeo

>Massive mobilization of Turkish forces toward Syrian border
twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/952644769154568192

Even when Ivan is drunk he won't be missing them hospitals.. imagine doing random bombing and hitting only the hospitals, it's like jackpot.. Yeah, it does sound as if they wrote it based on memes.... Ivan-drunk, random bombing... hospitalz waz cool during Aleppo so they use it again... Assad is still alive so let's say people lost hope in the world because US did not kill him..

Hey Germanbro. I translated the German text for you last bread, kek. Excuse my autism, I’m sleepy. The Arabic text is nothing, don’t worry.
“I ask God to leave the second people, Yasam(name).” You should be worried about the German text.

>FSA will capture afrin and lose idlib at the same time

nvm, a certified translator has confirmed the translation.
>With Allah's help I will help to islamize Germany
Any corrections? :^)

The german text is what's portrayed as an exact translation on german Twitter, see

WE'RE FUCKING FUCKED, DAMMIT! IT'S OVER, SG, IT'S ALL OVER! ALL THIS FOR NOTHING!

WE'RE FUCKED, /SG/
IT'S ALL OVER

HALAB, DIMASHQ, DEIR AL ZAUR, HIMS, DERA'A AND HAMAH SOON AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!

OH THE HUMANITY!

IT'S ALL OGRE

shut the fuck up already you've been posting this the entire day

>Inshallah, I will accomplish, that the germans convert to Islam.
Corrections?

Guys, it's going to happen for real this time.
My gut feeling says it will happen, and it never lies to me.

FUCK MAGHREBOIS

>If it wasn’t for the North Eastern Hama / Southern Idlib Offensive the al Hass Front would have kept repelling all SAA attempts to advance from Khanasir the militants in this area defended it for the past 70+ days with repeated SAA attempts to advance but all were stopped

Godlike strategy

im calling it too

The German text and the circled Arabic text don’t match though. I’m pretty sure. Let’s go with the certified German translator though. I’m Iranian, I speak German and Arabic as a second language, so excuse me if I caused any confusion.

don't ever use this reaction image on /sg/

You DO want to fuck him, don't you?

in 4 days we will see if sultan is truely biggest watermelon seller out there

only 4 times
let me shitpost a bit

i'm not a faggot ass khommie cuckoid

Is it true that wearing a shell around the neck is a sign of ISIS terrorists? Germans are panicking over this faggot.
No worries, just want to get to the bottom of this.

KARA BOĞA time

>the absolute state of this thread

t. Reddit

>sultan
Excuse me sir, I think you meant to say King Roach.

I wonder how long it'll take Erdogay to each Efrin, and what he'll do with the land he captures

>Yemen vows revenge for planned UAE colonisation of Socotra island

Sources within the Ansarullah party of Yemen (also known as the Houthi movement) and the Yemeni Armed Forces have warned the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that Yemen will not stand idly by and allow further takeover of the island of Socotra, in the Arabian Sea. A spokesman for the Missile Forces said that they were “carefully examining” the possibility of a medium or long-range missile strike on an Emirati military base on the occupied island.

Socotra is an island south of the Yemeni mainland, in the Arabian Sea, and is known for its unique and mostly untouched biosphere. While officially a governorate of Yemen, around 70% of the island is recognised as UNESCO World Heritage, and as such is off-limits for most human activity.

However, according to local media reported by Al-Jazeera, ousted former Yemeni president Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi leased both the island of Socotra and nearby Abd al-Kuri island to the UAE for a duration of 99 years in 2014.
Ever since, the UAE has reportedly sunk over 1.6 billion USD into “development” of the island, which included massive expansion of the port city of Zaed and the construction of tourist attractions within the natural reservations. Moreover, the Emiratis have constructed a military airbase from which they conduct bombing runs and refuel warplanes participating in the war against Yemen.

“Very large [swathes of] land have been occupied by the Emiratis. This is a violation of the laws of the state, the protectorates and the protection of the coast,” an anonymous official within the Socotra Environment Agency reported.
almasdarnews.com/article/yemen-vows-revenge-planned-uae-colonisation-socotra-island/

King Roach = Sultan no?

>Houthi forces score direct missile strike against Saudi-backed fighters in southern Yemen
The rocket battalion of the Houthi forces scored a direct hit on the defenses of the Saudi-backed Hadi loyalists in the Al-Bayda Governorate tonight, the Yemen-based Saba News Agency reported.

According to the Saba News report, the Houthi forces fired a Zilzal-2 missile at a gathering of Hadi loyalists in the Nadea area of the Al-Bayda Governorate.

The report added that another missile struck the Shaab-Mounqadea area, inflicting heavy losses on the Hadi loyalists.

Recently, the Houthi forces have stepped up their attacks in southern Yemen as a way to alleviate pressure on their forces near the western coast; it has worked for the most part, as the UAE-backed Southern Resistance troops have failed to make any new gains.
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-score-direct-missile-strike-saudi-backed-fighters-southern-yemen/

It took them 3 months to capture one city in mostly flatland terrain.
It'll take them double (or triple) that amount for Afrin, as it's mountains and valleys.

qt

even if he's not, this panic is good

If he actually attacks the k*rds, I'm going to stop calling him that.

>be Saudi Arabia

>Turkey launches first ground operation in northern Iraq

The Turkish military has launched a land operation against the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in northern Iraq, stating that its aim is to “prevent PKK militants from threatening border security.”

The operation is the first time in nine years that Turkish land forces have engaged in Iraq.

Commando units entered the Zap region of Iraq after crossing from the Çukurca district of the southeastern province of Hakkari. The move, which is part of “Operation Zap,” came after the military determined an increase in movement of outlawed militants in the area, Doğan News Agency reported on Oct. 18.

A total of 21 PKK militants have been “neutralized” since the air-supported operations began on Oct. 16, according to statements made by the military. Authorities use the word “neutralized” to refer to militants who are killed, wounded or captured.

Four soldiers were killed in two separate PKK bomb attacks in Zap, according to the army, which revealed the identities of the soldiers as Furkan Aydın, İlhan Sezer, Seçkin Arıkan and Adem Gezer.

almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-launches-first-ground-operation-northern-iraq/

something tells me he wont

that's some expensive melons he slings right there

REÏS™

>Erdogan has slated the attack for Thursday
>Thursday is the 18th
>6+6+6 = 18

Indeed. Found this translation by someone from Kuwait, so I'll stop spamming this thread. Stay awesome /sg/.
t. kraut/pol/

Fucking war roaches must die

great news indeed

this is what sultan prepared for us on thursday

Did Turkey agree to give up Idlib if it meant they could take Afrin?

First they must eliminate the k*rds. Then they can die.

no

I forgot to ask
PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCES IN YOUR POSTS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

hard to tell considering Sultan has bipolar disorder, very unpredictable

I was referring to k*rds. Turks are ordinary raches

which one are you?

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/952623402929582080

i will start to leave/let the german people to convert to islam
sorry for bad wording

Thanks, but seriously, provide sources within your posts so people don't have to ask.

Im casual here

but if I provide source each time I wont be able to make fake posts m8

do I actually want to corner myself like that?

I am greek

>mfw the roaches attack Afrin and Manbij and Assad takes back Eastern Syria while the k*rds are distracted

too beautiful to happen

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

He will only deserve to be called Sultan when he actually attacks the Kurds. He needs to stop bluffing.
Kek, reis in Farsi means boss.

>but if I provide source each time I wont be able to make fake posts m8
>fake posts

>I wont be able to make fake posts m8
Nigga

>do I actually want to corner myself like that?

>Kek, reis in Farsi means boss.
It means the same in Turkish, this is why roaches call him that.

Report: US set to cut UN funds for Palestinian refugees
According to senior officials in Washington, US president Trump is planning to cut this year's first contribution the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees by more than half, down to $60 million from $125.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5071026,00.html

Good night /sg/. Im little proud of you that when most of Sup Forums is shitty slide treads you remained comfy