DxD thread

When are news for Season 4 gonna appear?
Is it even coming out this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujimi_Fantasia_Bunko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KONEKO!

It's definitely not coming out this year now. Because of volume 9/10 they probably have to spend a lot more time on it and Risa Taneda still isn't back.

>angel

Dx 3 when

We just don't know yet I'm afraid.

Best girl.

It's been out for months

EX adapted into a shortstory volume with official designs when?

>xD
fuck off

i need more fapping material

This lost its magic since everyone's been spamming in the nyaa threads
V23 had some good stuff

>all this ExE teasing and Ishibumi continues to be tight lipped on what's after Highschool DxD
Just confirm it already you glorious hack.

Yeah, ExE with Ex as the MC right?
Hoing to Sona's school possibly

Not sure how Ishibumi would handle it if it's just Issei's kids because he can't do incest and all the brothers and sisters would take up too much screentime.

He better gives us space battles where they throw meteors and laser beam at everyone
Issei then will gattai with his ship

>he can't do incest
Says who?
Koneko and Kuroka giving birth to kids the same day confirms incestuous stuff
Also there's Ophis, Lilith, Gasper, Valerie and so on

DxD is under one of the most strict labels, it can't go much further than it has.

Yeah the ridiculous cockblocking made that obvious
Why doesn't Ishibumi continue it as a web novel so he's more to do what he wants?

He'll get no money. Slashdog literally earns him nothing.

I have a bad feeling about S4 why the fuck does Ishibumi refuse to even talk about it even though it's announced?

Maybe theyre trying to decide if start right on the volumes or do damage control for the previous season

Wasn't Ex already damage control?
Just go forward, there's a ton of content that needs to be animated, the only way to properly animate it all is to make it a long running series with an episode every week for a couple of years
That would be a fucking dream

they have to adapt the introduction of best girl into the harem and also the most intense fight so far.
So Im glad they dont seem to rush things

her sister is superior in every way

Both of them together are the best choice

>translations going at a turtle's pace
>for that matter Ishibumi writes that slow too
>majority of the series has a rather rough translation
I don't want DxD to get fucked by licensing but it really needs some help and to get edited heavily, especially early volumes.

muh nigga

It's because the guy translating it is translating from the Chinese version
He's actually pretty cool, as soon as the CN version is up he gets it translated in a matter of days
And licensing would fuck us over enormously because they'd start from volume 1 and it'd take years to reach where we are now

It depends on who licenses it. Rokujouma just got licensed by the J-Novel club and they're working with the fan translator to edit and clean up older volumes and also do new ones. They'll get all previously translated novels, even the new and improved versions for free, and there'd be a paywall for the new ones with the author getting overseas royalties. And then the fan translator gets hired by them and is translating as a job.

If there was ever a scenario where this was to be licensed, that sounds the most preferable to me.

Except the translations wouldn't be free anymore
Best case scenario is the series ends, is fully fantranslated, and is then licensed

Well in the worst case scenario someone would rip the ebooks, but you're right.

This.

It's been spammed ever since this series was announced. Where were you?

Nonsense, Fujimi shobo has tons of way lewder titles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujimi_Fantasia_Bunko

>You will never have your dick sandwitched between Rias and Akenos breast
>They will never fight over who gets to get dicked by you first
>You will never fuck one of them unconscious while the other one just watches and plays with herself as she egerly await her turn

S4 can't come soon enough

>You will never fuck one of them unconscious while the other one just watches and plays with herself as she egerly await her turn
Yes, this user get it.

I wanna paizuri Akeno!

That like wanting only bottom half of the bun. Akeno and Rias should be served only together.

This.
Only a fag would separate them

I'm not a LN reader and i've been spoiled on something I don't know if it's true or not. Is it true that all the girls become pregnant!? If so then HOLY JESUS and spoil me on what happens then please

It's just confirmed that in the future he has 20 kids and we know 10 of the mothers.

Oh ok

I think he would make a sequel with (partially) new cast but with people like Issei as secondary characters, unless the wants to somehow wrap up multidimensional conflicts in DxD

I think I'd like this. Don't get me wrong, I like Issei and co, but their journey is reaching their end. We've seen just about all they have to offer, so they might be better off not in the main spotlight after this arc.

As damage control/apology for season 3 we got a miniseries that basicly spoils what people wanted to know at the end, how many kids and with who
The answer to the latter is: pretty much everyone

I also think the new series should start in that other dimension(Chichigamis, right? I recall hearing that there's a conflict there), because if you just put it in the same world as DxD then people would just think during every battle "Issei would likely finish this fight already", Ishibumi could reset the powerlevel scale in non-jarring way

It'd also give him more creative freedom. Starting in a world where our mythos and religions don't exist and maybe even our laws of physics don't exist opens up many possibilities for him to go wild. And we all know how much he likes his deus ex machinas, and for all we know they could be the norm in that world.

And we got name dropped for Resetoras and Melvazoa. People are assuming Resetoras is Chichigami but it was never stated if the two are even connected. We already know that Melvazoa is a mecha nerd who created all those things in EX, he's likely the villain of their conflict.

The only issue we are left with, are the girls, Ishibumi really went deep into the archetype barrel to make DxD girls, he'd need to think a lot about making new ones that aren't just retreading the same ground

Unless his shounen boner completely overtakes him and it's not a harem.

that would be such a waste though, he can combine shounen and harem into something legit enjoyable

To be concrete here is list of confirmed Issei's kids in order how they were born:
>Kurenai Himejima - son with Akeno
>Airi Hyoudou - daughter with Asia
>Zen Quarta - son with Xenovia
>Shin Shidou - son with Irina
>Helmwige - daughter with Rossweisse
>Robertina Hyoudou - daughter with Ravel
>Not named son with Le Fay
>Ex Gremory - son with Rias
>Shiroyuki and Kurobara pseudo twin daughters with Koneko and Kuroka
>Ernestine Karnstein - Daughter with Elmenhilde

How likely that she stays Issei's queen.

I'm pretty sure one of the others is the kid with Kunou
After that we can only speculate
Gabriel, Ophis, Yakasa, Grayfia, 2nd round with the main girls and so on

Probably low

99%

TNK is currently busy with SIN's adaptation. Though still the same TNK quality even with Artland co jointing the project.

I'm still mad they fucked up the poledance
Well it's Yoko Hikasa's episode this week
Rias wishes she had as many kids as Mammon

You would think that this type of series needs to go all out with the ero scenes but typical TNK.

>Luci cuntblocking Maria
I wasn't even mad, you need to have expectations to feel disappointed

Necrobump

shut the fuck up bitch ass nigga ill beat the fuck out of you. koneko is by far the best girl on the entire fucking show so shut your whore mouth

Watch yourself m8, that's Irina