DO NOT LET THE SHILLS MISLEAD YOU, WE ARE *WINNING*

>Mueller is on the precipice of locking up everyone involved with the Uranium One scheme
>Democrats are about to agree to fund the wall and ten thousand more ICE officers in exchange for DACA
>Republicans poised to keep both chambers of Congress and add to their Senate majority
>Democratic voterbase dwindling each day
>Trump's approval rating steadily rising as more people realize how beneficial he's been to the economy
>Bannon rightfully exiled for betraying the MAGA movement.
>Trump's tweets are triggering hundreds of thousands of libtards each day.
>CNN's ratings are at their lowest in any point in history.
>RINO candidates being exiled in favor of pro-MAGA candidates who will make sweeping victories in November.
>The Clinton's, Podesta, and the rest of the pedo-elite to be locked in confinement possibly for the rest of their lives AND THE INDICTMENTS ARE ALREADY FUCKING SENT OUT.
So...how were we supposed to be losing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look, this stupid thread again.

>We're winning guys!!!

Getting desperate lardass?

Mueller flipped.
I'm boosting morale because shill faggots like you are making this board depressing and complacent.

The future is ours.

source on cnn's numbers? cnn says its been their best year ever and breitbart says it was the worst year ever. So maybe we can find a source that actually is unbiased and just shows the numbers.

smells like sweat and fear in here.

>boosting morale
back to the_donald fucktard

>>Republicans poised to keep both chambers of Congress
Doubtful.
Many Republican congressmen are stepping down or "retiring" and I expect the democrats to take advantage of the new openings.

lol

>I'm boosting morale
like you did yesterday with that fake article claiming mueller is not a piece of shit deep state cockroach? kill yourself.

CNN calculated their figures on Opposite Day. It's the oldest Jewish trick.

Ah the average trumpcuck
We are winning
See you're mad
IM NOT RACIST
YOU'RE SO MAD
WHAT ABOUT HILARY
YOU'RE SOOO FUCKING MAD IM WINNING ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEE

WOW
O
W

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
Le Dotard

We ARE winning though, that's the thing. Within a year we're gonna have the wall under construction, Hillary in jail, more MAGA candidates in Congress, and a Democratic Party that is bleeding voters. Sounds like a good deal to me.

>We
fuck off jew and your jewish (((POTUS)))

Where is he wrong you faggot bitch you're lucky your euro faggot ass doesn't get his skull crushed in by a true Patriot

ALL MEMEFLAG FUCKS ARE TO BE SENT BACK TO THEIR SHITHOLES, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

Real men are slightly racist. You’d let niggers rape your wife and daughters. Now what kind of man is that?!

So far, all you're definitely correct about is "Trump's tweets are triggering hundreds of thousands of libtards each day."

So if your measure of success is solely how annoying you are to your political opponents, then victory is indeed yours.