Worrying about not being able to torrent anime

>Worrying about not being able to torrent anime.

You know, there are these things called DVD and Blu-rays. You could try getting some.

Other urls found in this thread:

rightstufanime.com/Le-Portrait-de-Petite-Cossette-DVD-Hyb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not being able to torrent anime
You need to lurk more.

You could try sucking on the entirety of my cock head and/or balls

>buying a dvd/blu ray of an anime you don't even know is good or not
good goy

>buying the western versions BD's

Theres a place called youtube buddy

>buying US releases

>one anime bluray volume costs more than an entire western series boxset
Nah dude

>Sentai
Oh boy you fucked up.

>english releases

GAHAHAHAHA

>there's someone on Sup Forums right now, that actually bought the fucking Western Umaru BD release

What is the best way I can support anime in the west?

I hope its dubbed. You wouldn't happen to watch anime with japanese voices, would you?

Obviously, by buying US BD releases, like OP.

Hey sure! I was just planning on finally watching Maison Ikkoku or Cossette no Shouzou, would you be so kind as to direct me where i could buy a release of those?

>support anime in the west?
1. don't be a faggot
2. give money to the japanese
for more information, read the buyfag threads

I use Crunchyroll

If it's something I want and I think the price is reasonable, I'll buy.
Got the Gurren Lagann movies and complete series in the post today. Only had to pay £30.

Congrats on continuing Sup Forumsutism level discord. You're the reason why people hate this weeb cesspool.
Problem is you're only watching 10% of what available. Until we get at least half of the available content in physical form that doesn't require us to use Japanese understanding skill... it a collector's market. There's nothing wrong with buying the shows that you like but without knowing what you're watching you could be watching shit.

Only for the second one.

rightstufanime.com/Le-Portrait-de-Petite-Cossette-DVD-Hyb

I don't think Maison Ikkoku has EVER got a western release in any format.

Feel free to leave anytime, faggot.

>those packages
Fucking disgusting

I buy Western releases that I think are good.

But there aren't too many of those.

Ah nice, gonna save the website for future refrence, thanks!

>why people hate this weeb cesspool
I wish they actually did, so faggots like you would never come here. Fuck off wherever you came from.

>don't have any money
>don't have the physical space for BD's/DVD's
>don't have anything that will read BD's

Buy a kimono and a katana.

Wow, 25 quid for 3 episodes, WHAT A BARGIN

>Having evidence of your autism in your house
There is this thing called rope

Did you like that series you watched? Then buy the bd/dvd/manga/related merch from a japan based retailer.

That's about it. Paying for western releases and streams does not send money to the creators, it sends money to the western distributors who already paid for a license which is a very small portion of the overall income for a series.

BDs are overpriced.

That guy is awesome

Learn japanese and do fansubbing of loli hentai.

I'm poor, you fucking asshole.

kill niggers

>watching Umaru
>PURCHASING Umaru
I would hurt you if I could.

Buy figs.

>not being able to illegally download anime

And what's wrong with that?

There's a thing called "copyrights", buddy.

>Having evidence of your autism in your computer

>And what's wrong with that?
Sentai releases have garbage yellow subtitles.
Funimation's okay, I guess.

Garbage yellow? since when? Blu rays I bought from them are white subs. Ain't no 90's yellow subs around here.

I do have some
I'd probably have more if more of them could be played in europe
Why the fuck would they make Hidamari Sketch s1 region 2 but not the rest of the fucking series

That's great!
Oh wait fuck all gets released in the UK, region locking still exists and all but the mainstream shows have prices through the roof or simply don't exist.

Also how would I make my webms now?

why would you want to buy subs? Don't you want to focus on the animation? Might as well read a book desu

Lmao don't pine me up with someone of your level retard. You should leave

what? Don't tell me you don't live by yourself and share a computer?

I would assume those aren't yours considering the fact that they haven't been released yet.

Buying subtitles? do weebs really believe this? do you people not buy anime for entertainment value?

I will never stop downloading fansubs, but I'd actually bother with western BDs as well if two factors were confirmed without a shadow of a doubt:
1: The BDs support the Japanese creators and source material
2: The BDs retain the exact same video quality, audio quality, and bonus content that the Japanese releases have.
As far as I'm aware, neither of these are true. I remember looking into Western releases of some BDs, and was shocked to see some releases using TV quality, while others were missing content like NCOP/NCED and were even missing the bonus mini-OVA specials that were in all Japanese BD releases of the series.
If there were any stealth marketers from localization companies here, I'd really like them to take this post to heart. There is no reason to buy anime BDs if they are objectively inferior to the Japanese releases. And I didn't even count the sometimes dubious subtitle translation quality.

there are always chink or hk bootleg dvds on ebay floating around try these

I don't even have blu-ray player desu senpai

you've got some absolute shit taste, OP

>"yeah I support the industry"
>buys everything used/bootleg

>paying for Duwang level yellow subs and 3 week delivery times

Kill yourself

What a time to be alive OP. Truly. Thank you for this post. I can't believe this is happening

Probably gonna buy those Magi boxsets. I hate myself.

You're a pretty cool person.

Ignore the shitoposters OP. You're the kind of people we need to kill Sup Forums.

14,000 nip dollars for the entire BD set of Gundam Seed and Destiny

Y/N?

>Seed
>Seed Destiny
ew, fuck no

forgot to say they're the HD remasters

>bought 2 BDs
>one of them looks like a bootleg
>dub
You know, you could actually start helping the industry instead of funding shady third party associations.

Fuck off, faggot.

Doubt you'll see this however, do you shop on any other japanese websites? if so, does shipping take longer for Amazon compared to any other site you use?

>Doubt you'll see this however
Who do you take me for?
>does shipping take longer for Amazon compared to any other site you use?
No, equally fast or faster. Depends on your shipping option on Amazon. The first volume of youjo senki arrived two days after it got shipped with JP prime enabled and global priority shipping.
The packaging is not that good compared to some others. Some books already had damaged corners and stuff.

so buying western blurays doesn't help the industry? Surely they get royalties.

My fav anime doesn't have figs

Anime airs on tv in japan. For free. If we download a TV broadcast we are literally doing nothing wrong

Make some and then mass produce them.

Artbook/fanbooks or whatever other miscellaneous merchandise is out there.

>Sup Forums
>most people pirate but go see movies in theatres
>Sup Forums
>people buy games for consoles or on steam
>Sup Forums
>people support music by buying vinyl or streaming
>Sup Forums
>people buy DVDs or merch
>/lit/
>people buy books
>Sup Forums
>buying anime lol

No wonder anime is dying

Don't
You don't want normalfags to ruin anime like they did comic books and video games

>Buying from Sentai
>Hamsterfaggot
Nah, you're the reason we're all suffering. Die fag.

Speak for yourself.
I live on autismbux, and I have an estimate of $7000 in merchandise.

You're all the evidence of autism you need.

He has a point.

Great that Sup Forums debating skills are still the same as last year. Crying bitches just like all the nyaanormalfags lack of google.

You got me wrong, I actually want Sup Forums to die a suffocating death.

Fucking kill yourself crossboarder

Great argument Sup Forumsutist

Like clockwork

kill you're self

What do you expect from a conformist board like Sup Forums that promotes blatant anti-intellectualism?

the old days are long gone

If you don't like it you have to go back to r/anime faggot

see
Thanks for proving his point

>western release
If you want to help the industry you need to buy the jap releases.

>Sup Forums
People buy figures, Manga, Merch and BDs

Then you have retards who buy CR subscriptions who think they're supporting the industry when they're not

I can't speak Japanese or watch Japanese TV and I don't want to give money to CR cancer so why can't I torrent currently airing anime?
A Japanese person would just watch it on their TV so how are they paying for it anymore than I am?
If I really like a show I could easily spend $150+ on merch so I'm supporting the industry more than the average Japanese person ever would.

>>Sup Forums
>>people buy games for consoles or on steam
kek

Go home Miles.

mods are dead

Sup Forums is the only board with remotely active mods

>Then you have retards who buy CR subscriptions who think they're supporting the industry when they're not
>t. autismo who knows nothing about streaming business models

Please tell me how $120 a year spread out between all studios you watch is the same as buying the Japanese priced BDs.

But CR supports bringing more anime over here. THe more we give to CR, the more stuff they can bring over for us to watch. Supporting anime is not our job when its not actually made for us. We have to support the things that are actually in our market.

You mean the stuff that's already going to be over here because of fansubs?

CR has plenty of stuff no one would even touch.

Fansubs that are edited CR scripts 99% of the time?

Brought to you by Crunchyrollâ„¢, the number one source for all your anime needs.

>Then you have retards who buy CR subscriptions who think they're supporting the industry when they're not
is different from
>Please tell me how $120 a year spread out between all studios you watch is the same as buying the Japanese priced BDs.
If you want to and are able to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars per year on Japanese BD sets, more power to you. That doesn't mean that a legal streaming subscription doesn't constitute support. And as the base of subscription consumers for anime media continues to grow, their collective small-dollar receipts will become an increasingly important revenue source for Japanese producers.

>buying

where the fuck am I and where is my Sup Forums?

The anime industry is not going to be sustained by streaming pennies.

Most of the time I actually watch anime from DVDs lately.
Because I am living in Japan, so heading down to the video rental is cheap. 50yen per disc for a week in my last city, 100yen here.