What would you have done, user, had you received a text to take shelter due to an incoming missile?

What would you have done, user, had you received a text to take shelter due to an incoming missile?

wait for death

Walk to the beach and watch

I'd be surprised since we don't have any such system in place.

fapped to hentai one last time.

google where the safest place in a typical apartment building is and go there, or grab by bob, get on my motorcycle and drive away if there was more than a few minutes to get away

I actually went out on the deck to look for it, which in hindsight was a stupid thing to do. It was my wife who was the level-headed one who said for us to get in our not-quite-a-basement. Not that it would have protected us 100%, but better odds than standing out in the open.

this
I don't want to survive the fallout

>test sirens every week
>never can hear them due to having quality windows and music

if there's nuke airstrike someday I'm dead

I went back to sleep.

Sirens operators would be home for the night.
Since we're 1500 kms away from Ivan, it doesn't really matter.

try to contact my close family and friends with usefull traits that might be necessary (medics in the army etc). Raid the shop down the street for supplies if I have some time left and then hide in the basement.

Or watch the world burn with a gun in my hand and my family by my side

Comfy

I chipped out and posted on Sup Forums, drank too much alcohol too quickly, passed out, then woke up to face the disappointment.

just another day

Reply: STOP

Drink a lot and head to my shelter

comfy desu
9/10 would have my last moments in with my significant other in
>the other chair would be empty

Shitpost on /pol

Are you on oahu? We're the only place that got the warning I hear.

If I was anywhere urban, unless I was next door to the shelter I'd forget going because the stampede would just be insane, you'd probably get roasted under a pile of bodies.

Probably just contemplate life, talk so somebody nearby and say something nice to them.

I've actually seen pretty good/insightful/funny shit on here over the years and across the boards. Anybody who can come here for years and get absolutely nothing is either an ascended genius or really, really, really fucking stupid.

Imagine the anons who were really happy or comfy about it and were thinking "yes this is it!", they thought it was so legitimate and then nah surprise buddy you're still alive lmao.

Just bob? Not vagene?

Yes. Family on Maui got the text, though.

I wouldn't have done anything. I would have assumed it was just another fuck up by the most incompetent administration in the history of the country. And I'd have been correct.

I have to admit I was kinda hoping something would happen. Nothing big, of course. You know, like a Nork Nuke exploding half ass, and taking out an ABC store or something like that.

Lol same

All I can tell you guys is it was fucking surreal.

How did people take it in Maui? I know they shut down the hurt 100 trail race and had people hunker in ditches for half an hour in honolulu.

Either head for basement, or jump in car and drive away from the military base a few miles away.

probably basement though. I could shelter there for a couple weeks and drink by draining water from the hot water heater tank.

Make some coffee.

Family for the most part knew they weren't in harms way, since the military bases on O'ahu would be the primary target. But from what I've read it's the tourists who panicked the most. And I don't blame them. People were being turned away from shelters for fuck's sake!!!.

You'd be much better off picking the basement for a whole shitload of reasons which don't need to be explained.

Listen to the final countdown on max volume

>I'd probably do this too
>but I would end up panicking and search for the perfect hentai
>want my last fap to be amazing
>die before I find it

That's great. I can just imagine a bunch of people getting turned away while locals pass by into the shelters like they a vault tech pass.

I think this whole thing was intentional to show how ill prepared we are in a civil defense drill. Maybe get some money fo dem programz.

I just thought about it and that sounds like something I'd do as well.
>about to die let's choose now to be a hentai connoisseur.

Topkek, Big Z. Have a (you).

put on gloom tube

I would blast the air raid siren sound out my window on a loud speaker and laugh as the normies freak out.

Chances someone will be fired for this: zero

Chances more fuck-ups will happen due to nobody being fired: 100

I keked so hard the neighbors called the swat

Head down to my appartments goverment ordained nuclear shelter of course

Leave the oil reserves.

Sacrificed a Virgin to the Volcano Gods. Duh.

Preemptively kill niggers,that way we can ensure the aftermath looting will decrease and survival chances thus increase.

Throw yourself in?

>Implying all Sup Forums users aren't already in a concrete basement with a years supply of Doritos and Mountain-Dew, and a shortwave they use only for listening to 8992 USB.

id like to think id go to the shelter, but ill probably just post a fucking ron paul meme instead

Go outside, sit on my deck, and watch the fireworks.

I'd pray, and then watch it happen

Find the best shelter I can I guess, not like I have anything else to do within 10 min. Probably have a smoke if I have time after finding shelter.