Alt right “”””””””humor””””””””””

ishiggydiggy

ITT.

Tfw the left is so far gone you can even tell who made this image

HAHAHAHAHAH
Your idol got punched in the face by a shit eatingcuckold and cried

Moooooo

moo moo moo moo moo moo mooooo

When will our leftist mods start properly moderating this shithole?

>Your idol
who got punched there?

The gayest forced meme

>This is what the alt right finds funny
Literally making cow noises

I love how funny this is because its "The Left Can't Meme"! And I love that because it's hilarious and it means that I'm smart and funny because I'm not a leftist cuck. And not only is this great because it's "The Left Can't Meme" but it's also in Disney Logo, and I recognize that! This was creative and I lol'd.

Sage but pic related

This picture will survive because of stay at home moms till the end of time.

moooooo

t.

The left can't meme.
Not today, rusbro.
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot

The proof is in the pudding

The fuck

Are you even fucking trying anymore?

Right in the pepper balls.

nice mental breakdown

The left can't argue either, lol.

>Assblasted thread about the alt-right

Spotted the liberalist individual individualist of the non-collective collective. Tell the Don I said hi Veeh.

>my idol
you mean this one? controlled opposition "appointed thought leader" Richard Spencer? kill yourself, you ignorant little snowflake.

Where have you been? This happened right after a terrorist attack a while ago, someone lit up a bunch of firecrackers and everything went to shit

Someone from Sup Forums set off firecrackers at a memorial for some terrorist attack, I can't remember which one

some memorial for the french truck attack victims then someone set off firecrackers or something i believe

some firecrackers went off i think

Absolute madman

God is with us. The left can’t meme. There is hope.

BUTTHURT
U
T
T
U
R
T

I meant missing in Korea for about two years so I'm back into here for now, I think I remember this though, around same time as HWNDU streams?

Thank you.

>This shit thread is still up after 30 minutes
The absolute STATE of Sup Forums shilling
saged

le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le

>god is with us
>Jesus was literally a pussy ass hippie who told you to love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek

the left can't mene.
it's this simple but they just can't do it.

Oh my God, stop it with this autistic shit, you fucking spergs. He's not controlled opposition, you're fucking stupid and paranoid. I've been banned from 2 discord servers for not conceding to you retarded cunts. Not everyone is controlled opposition.

This cartoon is wrong, the men don't carry the bags

>caused an extreme public disturbance
>whipped the shit out of jews till they left
>jesus is a pussy

wow

>Sturmabteilung
>gas chambers
uh

pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork

>was irrelevant all the time
>suddenly becomes so known and influential

Hmmmmmmmm

Honestly if you want a redpilled religion just go with Islam. Christianity is a pussy religion even though all religions are shit

>The left can't me-

I think the fact that a million sub-100 IQ Sup Forumstards and redditors who probably wouldn’t be able to tell you what Don Quixote is think they’re “saving Western civilisation” is greater proof of its decline than any random tranny on tumblr

>moo mooomoo moo
>momomoo

Mooomoomoomooomooo momoxd

>even though all religions are shit

>implying it's comedy

babby's first day on Sup Forums ?

2015 in a nutshell

I mean, any civilization is just as much a factor of the masses as it is the intellectuals, but I definitely agree that at the very least they think much too highly of themselves.

We should love our kin. I don’t hate the shrills, for if they are kin to me then they are simply mislead. The flaw rests in the system controlled by the opposition.

Moo Moo moo
Moo Moo joos

That one guy didn't move

you must be new. you brits are so fucking susceptible to subversion it's pathetic. everything is what it appears, right bongo? no way anyone is ACTUALLY trying to subvert the #2 politics website for the under 30 crowd by forcing them to be associated with a paunchy skinhead. couldn't be.

>who probably
What is even the point of your straw man? That you have read Don Quixote? I know you haven't, since it's a massive book, and not all that good. Influential once, but no longer that enjoyable.

>they think much too highly of themselves.
gtfo faggot

Richard is absolutely controlled by the opposition. A true follower of the cause would never present himself as he does.

>"nothing is beyond our reach"
>"we got Trump elected"
>"we're pulling the strings"
>"everyone is trying to stop us because we're so right and they will be destroyed"
not egotistical at all to you?

omg santa please get me a nintendo switch
please please i really wanna play mario cart with my wife and her son but they only have two controlers

The subversive tactics are so obvious. Here is your (You).

So he's not controlled opposition but all of his points and views belong to us?

Controlled opposition or not. And I'm leaning towards the latter not the dude you were arguing with.

That guy is actually retarded. There's nothing wrong with having pride in your race an it's even totally acceptable for anyone who isn't white. But in Charletsville and afterward he's done everything in his power to make himself out to be the leader of the "Alt-Right" and then does and says retarded and overzealous shit to make anyone who believes in dating, breeding with only their own race seem like him.

The shit is exponentially more complicated than you're making it out to be.

Sup Forums and friends should have never taken on the label. You box yourself into a corner and can be dismissed and dishonored with no recourse or facts by allowing yourself to be labeled by Ideology.

Anything for you soy-erm.. Good man

Without this, we won't survive.

only the left is obsessed with hitler and nazis

Wow. I guess the left CAN meme.

>islam is redpilled
>fedora tipping
>phoneposter
lmao

I knew there was something wrong with this post and then I saw the Finnish flag. I can’t put my finger on it, but there is a subhuman quality to your nation.

The only time the alt-right has "humor" is when they are being physically beaten