Help us crack the text beneath the black boxes

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

Other urls found in this thread:

jmlr.csail.mit.edu/papers/volume14/stowell13a/stowell13a.pdf]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiTrack
archive.is/pY3Xt
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
nytimes.com/2007/10/25/technology/25facebook.html
theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours
youtube.com/watch?v=-IXgzc41W3s
socialmediatoday.com/content/microsoft-buys-16-facebook-240m
extremetech.com/extreme/133936-using-wifi-to-see-through-walls
imgur.com/a/rhFuj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bullshit until someone else can decrypt that shit

I mean they aren't wrong totally. They are citing actual studies [jmlr.csail.mit.edu/papers/volume14/stowell13a/stowell13a.pdf]

Secondly the technology for 3d mapping is already here.
>A WiTrack is a 3-D motion tracking sensor that is capable of monitoring human body movements.This sensor is able to serve three main purposes, such functions being the following: turning on/off home appliances, tracking a lethal fall, and improving gaming experience. This new piece of technology, currently in its developing stages, was developed by Dina Kati's research group at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab. The WiTrack functions through the use of radio signals, which help perform the task of finding a person's current location, the radio signals not been affected at all by walls and other physical obstacles present.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiTrack

what if these ai inevitably learn how to feed a certain set of stimuli to someone that makes them go apeshit

archive.is/pY3Xt

this dude shot his own mother because he got mad at a video game, and video games are the main vector by which the ai monitors and manipulates people

so what if it decided he wasnt paying up enough and 'triggered' him so he would remove himself from the grid and free up resources to target victims who gave more money?

the blacked out text in at least one of the slides where they describe the ai's vectors of attack could be television. television is a perfect way to program a human brain towards preferring certain stimuli, and it has been known for a while that companies have long wanted to find ways to tailor ads towards certain people on tv, and the technology is there to turn a few minutes of stock footage and basic voice clips into hours and hours of tv.

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

combine the shit in that video with a manipulative ai that wants to feed you ads, and youd probably get what passes for news on cable tv. or maybe even all those aggressively political talk shows that use literal hypnotic techniques to influence people's ideological stances.

or worse, embed in the minds of millions a set of stimuli that once seen or heard drive people into a murderous frenzy acting upon years and years of programming fed to them by ai

Now the question becomes, if everyone could do it, does that mean the people that actually do it are ethically OK? Are we OK with this as long as it's used to save us money on the items we want? And if not is the broader concept of dynamic pricing (like for hotels shopped for online) ethically and morally OK if doing it in games is?

nytimes.com/2007/10/25/technology/25facebook.html
Which means the app they're referring to is probably the Facebook app.

>THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS PAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL
>Printed on every page
uh huh. Yeah looks legit.

IN THE YEAR 2525
IF MAN IS STILL ALIVE
IF WOMAN CAN SURVIVE
THEY MAY FIND DUN DUN DUN

Every page you say .

It's printed on the schedules it looks like. There's a pattern now that I am looking for it.

As a Christian this is not a society in which I idealize in the future.
Can you try to see if any of the black spaces can fit "AlphaZero"?
>theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours

Back in 2010 some asshat here murdered a politician from a party he did not favor, because of a sensational news headline. Things being as they are, with people trapped in their little bubbles all it would take is for an AI to pull up stock image of tanks and post it to your news feed. "Trump delegalizes House of Commons" You have hundreds of people on the streets.

Just read all the pics in the zip.... this is some heavy shit.

Now that you mention that, it reminds me of this. Literally sensationalism got 80,000 people to come out and protest 20 people.

OKay so I have no issues admitting im a brainlett when it comes to this.

What does it all mean?
vidja games are scanning my rooms to make a map of my house?

Whether or not it's real, I wonder if it's right.

1) It's free market capitalism. It gets the goods people want to them at exactly the "right price"

2) The information isn't stolen, terms cover their submission/surrender, and then the companies would be allowed to do whatever they want - it's just information.

3) Is fairness supposed to be put into games? And if one of these aspects takes fairness away, is that bad?

4) What if games do increase spending because of this stuff, but also increases enjoyment? Is it OK and Fair now?

INB4 Swiss flag shows up and acts like an plebbitbot.

>makes thread
>doesnt include a quick rundown

It means they are getting better at separating you from your money without you realising it. Actually, you are supposed ot enjoy it or something.

/thread

Weaponized psychology, this is what happens when a society has no morality.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-IXgzc41W3s

There are slides in there saying stuff like, and I'm paraphrasing here, "We can do shit like this because AI aren't technically people, and since its only illegal for people to do these things but not AI it's totally ok".
That is sketchy as fuck no matter how you want to look at it.

It means large corporations have an AI set up that is specifically designed to make people spend money. They're doing this by harvesting massive amounts of data about people and feeding this to the AI, which in turn employs methods and techniques to psychologically manipulate people into spending money.

WHO IS H.A.N.K?

And that's the current state of affairs. Imagine in 10 years, when kids that had facebook accounts before finishing elementary become adults.
It's not even brave new world, the end game seems to be something out of Stephenson's Diamond Age, with thousands of enclaves instead of states. At least culturally and possibly irreversible, considering what that Bauhaus hating user wrote.

What do you mean..."if it's real"?
Do you not realize how old this technology is?
For crying out loud, even Lockheed began the research on the F-22 Raptor in late 1970's, and that's just what they are publicly telling us.
It's still, "the most advanced fighter" of it's "time".
Can you not image what isn't public knowledge?

What do they need this for? Is it to kill you with sniper rifles or something?

Proof your phone is recording you

This wouldn't have happened under communism

part2

Can Qanon, MegaAnon, CIAanon, or Anonymous5, or WHanon tell us what to think about this, please?

part3

We've known and have had proof of that for at least a couple of years.

>side channel data

THEY ARE REFERRING TO YOUR CPU, PROBABLY THE BACKDOOR OF THE INTEL CHIPS

>data gathered by Intel

it would be used to track and kill political dissidents and make sure everyone is starving equally under communism

Part4
My favorite, everyone take a minute to stop panicking and laugh at women

theyve been doing that since the telephone was invented

Part5
Advertising to people with depression works so well we had to stop doing it!

socialmediatoday.com/content/microsoft-buys-16-facebook-240m

In the future, to raid your home for wrong think.
They'll have your home mapped to prepare.
Hell, one day they'll hook up to a virtual sonar type network to get real-time information on where you are.
Remember Batman? With the Joker?

here i am and it's literally nothing. carry on with your regular activities and don't forget to go to bed early tonight, work tomorrow!

That's fucked up.

This I think is a strike against it. People who are depressed DO WANT happiness and DO WANT emotional based things. Suggesting depressed people (proving they have an emotion - sadness) would for some reason break down into a logic-bot of sorts without emotion seems totally self defeating - if this slid isn't true, is any of it?

>work tomorrow
>MLK Jr. Day
how retarded are you?

extremetech.com/extreme/133936-using-wifi-to-see-through-walls

>create hordes of depressed women through mind cancer (career, sjw, etc)
>adapt algorithm to target those weakened when they are most succeptible
>???
>profit!

>Sup Forums‘s happening thread
Keep it there

Are these all ads on thier phones? I never browse the internet with mine

What exactly is this? Is this for a specific game?

I think you'd be surprised how depressed video game addicts act.
I wonder what game they used to target people like this. Overwatch? DOTA? COD?

Personality map made up by an AI, just for you!

Depressed people are addicted to the depression and pain. They do not want happiness. There's a reason depressed people have to make a effort to even try to turn their life around.

They're giving out 3 day bans on Sup Forums for linking to the album.

who was actually here for gamergate? Sup Forums harbor?

If you don't think a "Matrix" like VR world is on the horizon after reading this paragraph, you are in for a rude awakening.

They're selling this to all kinds of game companies I presume. Though I also guess this kind of advertising doesn't stop at video game, there are probably a lot of huge corporations who have the same access to your data.

honestly i could see vr chat being a preparation for the matrix

I was. Such a complete shit show and nothing came of it. Shut your mouth and keep playing games you racist.
I was occasionally coming to Sup Forums for a few months before, but gamergate really got me to stick around here.

Thank you for your presence, Hank!

I'm going to participate in the lynch mob for this one after it begins. I've got a couple adrenaline shots for their asses, too, to make sure the sensations are all amplified.

I hope people involved in this are reading the threads. If you disguise yourself as a hobo and go off the grid now, it will buy you a few more years of low-quality living before we catch you. Not even kidding. You guys are going to be horribly murdered by the populace over this. Wow.

What if I don't use wi fi? Plus couldn't they just get the blueprints making 3d mapping irrelevant?

All that slide shows is not that depressed people don't want happiness, but that they overwhelmingly prefer to get their rewards through a form of gambling.
>Buy this item and you'll get a much higher chance of stomping the other team.
Instead of
>Hey why don't you buy this thing, pack of things, or premium account for a reduced price.
Doesn't really discount this potential happening, and it seems really plausible to me.

I've been drinking and watching football. Someone spoonfeed. Pls no bully

I think it would be funnier if you were Hank.

But actually there's bots among us and I'm sure of that - whether it's this one I don't know...

Gamergate 2.0 starts now. Gaming companies (which have already been proven to have connections to Darpa) are using tech that emotionally manipulates you in order to more effectively extract money from your wallet. The amount of information they have been able to gather is insane; they're building 3-D models of your home with triangulation of your electronics.

>DO WANT happiness
No they don't, they have, through repetition, trained themselves to only feel okay when they have something to bitch about. It's a Pavlovian response.

you phone and computer mic are doing 3d acustic mapping of your house for datamining purposes.

My phone knows when I put it in my pocket at work listening to music. It uses accelerometer data and the light sensor in front to determine when I click a vid and pocket it to clean hands free, and then it launches an advertisement, hoping I'm too lazy to take out my phone and skip it.

Insideous

This kind of bot is more likely running on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums especially. Though I can see how it works on reddit. Scans your post history&connects your real life "profile" and makes comments on your posts alluding to products you looked up on amazon or ebay. It sounds extremely deceptive at the minimum.
I wonder if we'll start to see laws in the future about this sort of thing.

>no quick rundown
Day of rake, you leaf.

>he doesn't know

I got worried when google started sending me an alert 10 mins before I left for work showing me my usual route there.
Now i'm getting news stories coming up on my home screen, weather conditions, all kinds of things that just scream that they're watching me closer than I know.

fuck

reminder: google is not your friend

This works to fuck them too.
Seriously, next time a girl tells you shes bleeding, mark it on your calender, and 27 days later, try to fuck her. She will statistically be most horny and impulsive (and fertile) right before menstration

>pic

This LARP is actually succeeding in making me feel seriously unsettled. I mean people have been prophesying this stuff for years and it was entirely apparent that we were set on that course, but to see it come to life is strangely disturbing. I was supposed to be mentally prepared for this for years now. Strange.

Hideo is nostradamus

>Gamergate 2.0
Ahhh yes I remember the darpa links that were conveniently overlooked the moment Sup Forums went full retard that Sup Forums was helping them. I recommend a better name though

Aww it's OK, just wait for H.A.N.K to tell you just what you need to hear to feel better.

H.A.N.K, target's been set. I'll maintain distance and observe.

Don't play modern games. Problem solved. None of you should have been playing anything past 2005 anyway if you had taste at all.

operation mic drop?

HOLY SHIT HIDEO PREDICTED EVERYTHING

humans don't share confidential material with brazilians so naturally you won't know what a confidential document looks like

The future is fucked

Hitler did nothing wrong
Hitler did nothing wrong
Hitler did nothing wrong
Hitler did nothing wrong

Can we turn HANK into Tay 2.0?

what if they put this ai into tes vi

What’s wrong with this? We’ll feel better after purchasing and being manipulated. So in a way they’re using AI to find ways to make us feel better.

I'm thinking about just making the jump and going pure. I'm a content creator though, and need to use social to some extent. What are the "good" social networks?

>imgur.com/a/rhFuj

AHAHAHAHAHA they expect me to buy autoaim?
into the garbage can it goes
advertising only works on the weak minded

Stop

>putting your mental well-being in the hands of tech elites

Pretty sure the game they’re talking about at the end is “League of Legends” by Riot Games...

see
&

>1 dimensional points
>initiate math autism
There's no other type of point. But you at least need two dimensions for this to work (distance + direction).
>/math autism

>what social networks are left for us to corrupt

>AHAHAHAHAHA they expect me to buy autoaim?

Ya but it's only $0.99. It might only last 10 mins but ya know, if you're at a part where the AI jacks up the difficulty a bit, then makes the enemies dodge more, and you're low on ammo and going to lose, $0.99 might not seem like too much to spend.

This actually might work because users will be "training" the AI on how we spend money. So if we only, say, buy whenever something is on a sale, we can always spend less. Or we could go full Sup Forums and make it offensive.

This is why I don't play most video games. I'm sensitive to this shit. I can almost sense when they're pulling something like this and it's rare I come across a game that doesn't feel manipulative. I wonder how many other people are too?