>good
>who cares?
>only weak faggots get sick
>only niggers and fags
>who cares?
>lol
>doubt it
>oh how terrible
I'd take the free expression and self defense rights.

how can you be racist when you're only 56% white?

Half of these things are good things.

This is the epitome of leftism. No, I am not more likely to be in jail or get AIDS by virtue of living in the US. Though I would be happy to support programs giving "disenfranchised minorities" living in Detroit permanent German visas and a plane ticket to Berlin. Let's see if they can thrive with a change of scenery!

*spits on you*

Like this:
Go back to Mongolia.

>make 33% more money

You do know this is literally the only thing you should care about, right?

>America is a 3rd world shithole
Agreed. There's no sense in bringing refugees into shithole, is there?

If you're not black, gay or poor.

Niggers

We're about half white and run by jews.

Of course it's a shithole.

>Implying anything on that list really matters except making 33% more money

>make 33.67% more money
>M-MUH SHITHOLE

Not surprising, Americans are retards that trade a functional society for a few extra shekels.
>least white country in the West
>we're racist!!!
Unless you're trying to say that niggers and spics are racist, then sure. Out of all major western countries, America is the one that believes diversity makes it great.

>muh money
No wonder you're 56% white and an atomised society controlled by the Jews.

What a fucking retard.

lol maybe in one hundred years. but right now? still #1 baby. stay mad.

What good is money if your society will be owned by foreigners in 1 or 2 generations? Hedonistic slaves like you are the cause of western decline.

Wait a sec, most of these are about consumption rates and really aren't bad in the context of Western society. Wtf is wrong with you stupid kraut

And if you're not black, gay, or poor, none of the bad things on the chart apply to you either.

Well, except maybe the oil and electricity things. But are these really horrible? "Oh noes, my car is bigger and my computer is more powerful. Sad."

>TAXES ARE GOOD GOYIM
>EVERYONE WOULD HAVE JOBS IF WE WERE ALL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES

this 10 million times

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

>shekels are the only thing you should care about

t.kike

nearly all of those problems are because of niggers

the best part of that pic is that it will never make an American mad. You need better memes.

Haiti's problems are also because of them.

Does that mean it isn't a shithole?

So you admit that third world countries are shitholes?

>(((polls)))
>(((statistics)))
Wow, so this is the power of Cultural Marxism.

>If you're a nigger
>If you're a nigger
>If you're a nigger
>If you work for a living
>correct
>Not a negative
>I thought this was a good thing
>If you're a nigger
>Not a negative
>Not a negative
>If you're a nigger
>better enjoy those 10 months

>Alabama/Louisiana/Mississippi are a 3rd world shitholes
FTFY

>56% white
>shithole

no shit, sherlock

>wasting earth's resources
>class divides
>good things

Boomers, everyone

Most of these stats are skewered by the presence of niggers and spics.

But don't worry, since you have a feminist holocaust guilt ridden moron for a chancellor, you'll catch up soon enough ;)

>wasting
Using.

Yeah I'm sure the 100% more energy Americans are using is put to great use. Motorised shartchairs in walmart, et cetera.

UK cuck nigger, everyone

Indeed. Because letting the otherwise useless black shit in the ground just sit there is a good idea. If it can be used, it will be.

Even the worst parts of the US are better than living in your Muslim controlled captial.

>America is not a shithole because it is filled with niggers.
That's an interesting angle to take.

and the energy consumption is higher in the US because it's not taxed as heavily.
living big uses more energy, nothing wrong with that.
lower middle class in Germany can't afford a roomy car for example.

Poos hide behind their meme flags and post weak memes, but their country is literally one huge public toliet.

Your country was built on the idea that anyone could make it big (ie no class divide). Shame Americans have become so ignorant that a Brit has to explain this to you. Absolute state of your education and genetics that produces such obnoxious mouthbreathers.

I'm guessing you're a communist because communism is built on dividing the classes between proletariat and the bourgeousie. Fascism is about class unity. Now I suggest you buy yourself a helium bag and off yourself you insufferable brainlet.

We have more rich people here so that makes the divide larger...You're not too bright eh cuck faggot nigger?

This. Britain faggots only come here to shot on the US because it is illegal to talk shot about their Arab masters.

>Britain faggots only come here to shot on the US
Nah, you've got enough shots of your own, entering the the torsoes of innocent children at school every other week.

Yet YOU are still beholden to us and hang on to everything we do. You are like that weak beta faggots stalking the girl you are to afraid to approach. Admit it, you want to live here but are too scared. Hence all the scary things you are posting about all the time. Guns, niggers, cops. The truth is we compete here for survival amongst all that shit, and you couldn't even last a year.

Meanwhile in the UK, niggers throw acid in the faces of native Brits and this KEK FAGGOT thinks guns in the US are the problem..

KYS, cuck faggot shit-eater

Fuck spell check.

Looks like bullshit. Average wage is at least 9 times higher in the US. I think they are using PPP with pre-2014 data.

The United States will still be around in a 100 years. Germany won't.

The niggers are contained in their coontowns.
Also we can shoot them if they cause us trouble.

Meanwhile if you hurt a thief you go to prison.

It's not a shithole unless you're a nigger*. You unfortunately retarded fuck how could you miss that point? God damn. Tell your handler not to allow internet access in your cage any longer you cancer spreader.

That meme has been widely debunked. Literally about 10 white people have been acid attacked total. Nice attempt though.

god I hope not

>Meanwhile if you hurt a thief you go to prison.
That's a wild misrepresentation of the facts. Here is our previous State secretary, basically saying: If you kill a burglar in action, that's the risk of his job, you won't get arrested.
>"The burglar who died after a fight with the residents of a house in Diessen in Brabant, has caused the risk himself. That says State Secretary Fred Teeven."

Wrong again, per usual, nigger cuck faggot.

Be which % more white though????