How come mulattoes never try to get in touch with their white heritage?

How come mulattoes never try to get in touch with their white heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

writingexplained.org/case-in-point-case-or-case-and-point
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156551994/#q156561873
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156552271/#q156578394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they aren't white.

But they're half white.

Have you been living under a rock for the past decade? White heritage is something to eradicate, not embrace.

Right, but what if mulattoes didn't reject their white heritage and embraced it instead?

How would that affect our current social dynamics?

Some do embrace it and results are cringe.

They really are tragic mulattos.

Because Black Culture is the cool thing right now.

If you don't me asking user, do you have an example?

I want to see this cringe. I really haven't seen it yet.

Their mothers are whores.

I know a few mutts and they all identify as black. The funny thing is that the 100% blacks are no where near as sensitive on race issues as they are. It's really annoying when they are talking about police brutality and how they always get picked on, which is complete bullshit and they get called out by the pure bred blacks. As someone else said, they don't know wheee to fit in and they are often confused

With that in mind, it seems like having mixed race kids is cruel.

Looks like race-mixing IS a bad idea, in many ways on many levels.

Because they're not white

They do here.

no gibs there

I can completely confirm this. I know of one who is extremely nice, a real good guy actually, but he self identifies as black (and probably should) give the drop rule. It leads to all kinds of moral dilemmas that just wouldn't exist if he was either black or white.

Worst/funniest part is his single white mom that stuck around to raise him (while being his true inspiration and love) isn't what he chooses to identify with but rather his drunk black dad that walked out on him.

He's like a living meme.

No they are white

Sons adopt their culture of their fathers and most mulatto are produced through coalburning

Like what? The only people I see who hate mulattoes that don't act like niggers are niggers.

Case and point

because white privilege is a lie

Don't get me wrong, I want to gas niggers. But mulattoes are not considered white by whites yet are far welcome into nigger circles.

writingexplained.org/case-in-point-case-or-case-and-point

Everybody hates mulattoes because they lower the value of the country they live in.

Mulattoes = uglier, dumber, pro-globalist, which is perfect for the Kalergian scheme EU wants for us.

Only blacks want to claim them. I don't see whats wrong with it since they tend to look more black. Weird calling the guy you posted white than black

Does that nigger look white to you?

I'm part white (triracial), I always tried to identify as white when I was very young as I was very conscious that whites are very beautiful and I greatly admired this beauty. Later on it dawned on me that i was grasping at straws, as I did not look white nor sound white. This realization hit me in the gut in my late teens as I felt immediately alienated and alone in society.

I'm a metalhead and when I go to concerts, I don't really mingle with the other metalheads but I go off to the side to watch the concert alone, it's really a terrible feeling watching the crowd together, enjoying the music, together, but ultimately there will always be this distance and lack of blood connection which I suspect is the big reason why mutts always identify with their minority side, you're dealing with a shit ton of cognitive dissonance, "I will never be a part of these people".

When I see interracial couples I immediately think "oh no it's happening again", I utterly despise the pain miscegenation caused me, I wont be having kids for this reason.

Nonetheless I'm managing an isolated life rather decently, I don't identify as anything at this point, I am rootless, but I do believe that whites are really the only race on this world worth preserving.

At least blacks have a race they belong in. I have infinitely more respect for full-blooded Africans than I do for any undermining fifth column who supposedly represents the "future" of me and my family.

Not my future.

Coloureds hate blacks in SA if they don't follow the Afro-American culture and gangster style. Nuke the Jewish cultural export center of Western Civ - USA and it gets solved.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156551994/#q156561873
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156552271/#q156578394

That one- drop rule and immediately identification as African Americans is a USA problem. The worse is that they are trying export the same typefication, reparations and apologise culture to the rest of world .

When you mix white with brown you get a lighter brown.

You never get white.

Isolation doesn't benefit your people-starved brain my main man, you need to move past those childish excuses and own up to your alienation. Millions of people are dealing with parts of themselves that make them feel 'other'. It's not your skin's fault. But your skin can be a pretty good excuse.

I know several examples of part-black kids who embrace their White side. It's rare but it does exist.

You don't identify as black because you feel closer to your black parent you fucking numbskull. You identify as black as the fastest way to say 'this is why I'm not white'.

No everybody hates jews now shut youre nose ass and go back to spinning your dreidel chaim

When you're dealing with miscegenation, or trying to prevent the pain of miscegenation from happening again, therefor there needs to be a limit on interracial interactions. Tough position to be in if you want to save white civilization, as you cannot preserve it while you, yourself, cause the thing that leads to its destruction.

So I shaved my head and now live in isolation, it's really the most 'stable' route for me, I do still have some online friends, but I limit friendships to that, as I can't mingle without becoming that which I hate, this is the cognitive dissonance that mutts have to deal with and why they go full-bore on the hate.

Think of white civilization as a flower, the person that picks the flower is the one that kills it, that is what miscegenation represents. To leave the flower alone is to save it, that is what needs to be done. I'm lucky in that I always had a great admiration for beauty, but as they often say, to love a thing is to set it free.

I know you don't, in his case he identifies as black because he follows the old segregation laws that said you were black if you had even a drop of nigger blood. I still don't understand why he decides to fall that way though he could identify as mixed or something.

To get into harvard with a B+ average

Mullatos are rejected by whitey and there aren't enough of them to form a distinct demographic in their own right so they cast their lot with the rest of the blackies. This is why you had 1/8th black octoroons who looked basically white being at the forefront of the NAACP a century ago and the pattern still persists to this day with quadroons like Sean king.

You could literally marry a white girl and bleach your genetics. Your grandkids will be white if your children marry whites

Because they have eyes too.

they're indoctrinated to hate whiteness by leftists and sjws