MGTOW General (continued)

The reason MGTOW is such a threat is because it is men threatening to go their own way generally. Not only with regard to women, but in all aspects of society. Its the same ideology as libertarians which seeks to reduce government size and influence, become financially independent and beholden only to the common law.

If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant - and thats a threat that is not welcome. Hence the anti MGTOW shilling.

I see others as bluepilled betas blundering dick first into shit situations with women because they have no self control and I pity them

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEL at not having a family

Look at this happy AMWF family

Not wanting to spread your Asian seed

Even Bradd Pitt and Robin Williams got divorce raped and they're talented and attractive and funny.

That guy is fucked

>Be "Men Going Their Own Way"
>Literally spend half the time hating women by taking out-of-context clips of men being snarky to women in films, TV, and other forms of visual entertainment.

yes good goyim never get married and absolutely never ever reproduce

MGTOW is for any man of any race - not just white men

Any agenda forcing males and females from copulating and breeding is ZOG. Nothing to discuss.

Sorry this is the old thread : :

>be antimgtow

>spend more time trying to demonize mgtow with experience, rather than share a viable alternative lifestyle strategy which will both insure your legal rights, and financial security from women seeking to use the state to exploit you.

>absolutely never ever reproduce

jews need goy to reproduce to tax and give loans to them stupid.

>forcing
No.
No ones forcing.
(((the system))) is ZOG an MGTOW are avoiding that system, therefore anti-ZOG

We should spread our genes to the Jews, this fucked up diversity is all from the Jews working, let them have it too.

Guys, spread your seed to the Jews, if Jews win you will have some kids welcoming Papa to Israel, if Jews lost, who cares for bastards.
Tell others about this, just copy paste this and we all can have the Jews girls harem, "all you can shag" buffet. Racemixing to the ultimatum, take that.

>forcing

who here is being forced to do anything?

unlike the state, mgtow doesn't enforce anything upon you

for the MGTOW "followers", how's your relationship with your mother? What about your sister and other female relatives?

>spread your seed to the Jews

much rather go mgtow

not enough khazar milkers in the world worth that trouble

You nosed wankers promote it even on our local imageboards. I wonder how much monies do they pay for it.

>If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant
No they will just import more third worlders

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

disgusting

yeah, thats the reason it gets shilled so hard against. don't get me wrong, along of MGTOW are total faggots and their reasons for affiliating with it are bad ones. but nonetheless, they have the same impact as genuine ones.

everybody knows whites are best. nobody wants to phase whites out of existence, doing so would be massively detrimental to the whole planet. the objective however, is to create white babies without proper parents, so that the government can play the role of parent. end result is a generation with the latent capabilities as whites, minus the rest.

MGTOW prevents white babies from being created. on top of that, I;d imagine MGTOW typically pay minimal amounts in taxes or work lower paying jobs cause they don't have to support anyone. so not only is the government fucked demographically in the future, they are fucked in the present too. if all men went their own way, it would be left to females to sustain it. and unlike the rest of the time women get to pretend they are doing something, there won't be a group of men handling all the heavy lifting in the background.

hopefully that never happens ;)

mgtow still on, but now with jews harem!
revenge to the (((system))) sounds pretty good
no ties of course

>how's your relationship with your mother?What about your sister and other female
relatives?

fine, I don't have to worry about them accusing me of assault and divorcing me.

why does that matter

couldn't even imagine how it would be living without my wife and boys.

Sitting on Sup Forums and blaming women for my failures for the rest of my life? hahaha

Its true.
Growing up my sister was a raving psychopath. Violent. An no one could stop her not mum or dad. We had to just let her rave. It was taken as being strong and assertive. Now mum gets calls from my sisters husbands parents asking mum to reign in my sisters behaviour because shes never been taught to behave. Her kids are ill with stomach/digestion issues no doubt due to stress.

You can have kids but a psycho bitch will make them weak and ill.

My experiences were because my sister never had to behave because I had nothing to give, being biologically related, so I got to see how women are when they have no reason to act properly.

none

>That mail order bride devastated she isn't getting what she was told she was (((entitled))) to
>That butthurt Jewish attorney who is getting paid is butthurt the race mixing is no more
>That soygoy already uncucking himself by shaving off his beard and closing his mouth, probably before he goes to the gym and picks up some strippers and cocaine

>MGTOW prevents white babies from being created

muh white race

how about you go have 10 white babies with 3 white women each then if you care so much about your white race so much.

see:

The baby isn't Asian to all.

The possibility of a troubled relationship with female relatives affecting a man's view on all women, to be overly negative.

>brunette dolph

>blaming women for my failures

>implying women won't blame you for their failures and get the state involved

stress free.

Your life is being held hostage. the ransom is half your shit and your sons

I wouldnt even consider myself MGTOW, but I can understand where they are coming from and agree with many of their stances. I wouldn't label myself MGTOW, as its counterproductive. I would rather discuss topics with people, as its impossible to discredit my entirely rational viewpoints via REEEEEEEing that way.

I have a great relationship with my mother, as well as the rest of my female relatives. same with my female coworkers. my girlfriend is great too.

Any MGTOW that still feels they have to justify themselves to stern disapproving faggot normies should consider suicide because they couldn't possibly miss the point of this any harder than they have, weak faggots, weak

and lol at all you tradcucks out there feeling so distressed about the ownership of other mens' dicks, holy repressed homosexuality batman! I didn't think guys still got married as cover but there you have it, guess that's tradition too huh

more like my experiences and relationships with women over a quarter century has taught me everything I need to know about them and that negative outlook is completely warranted

even women hate women

Its just away from the kids that hurt me nowdays, all other things - superb

I'll say it again
We should spread our genes to the Jews, this fucked up diversity is all from the Jews working, let them have it too.

Guys, spread your seed to the Jews, if Jews win you will have some kids welcoming Papa to Israel, if Jews lost, who cares for bastards.
Tell others about this, just copy paste this and we all can have the Jews girls harem, "all you can shag" buffet. Racemixing to the ultimatum, take that.

standard JDIF post here

I would rather have 3 babies with one white woman, and raise them properly. thats what my dad did and it turned out great.

while yes I agree it's for any race, white men are by the far the greatest contributors to the theft via taxes scheme we have going. as such they have the most to lose.

>white women
see:

why are yellow fever fags such pieces of shit?

>white men are by the far the greatest contributors
Its western law thats the problem. Thats why Africa and Middle Easteners have high birthrates because that state is less inolved and the man owns and runs the family.

Not exactly MGTOW, but "No hymen no diamond," so I'll probably have to resign myself to MGTOW at some point.

To the anti-MGTOW posters in this thread though: Why should I feel any pressure to marry a woman who isn't a virgin?

I don’t consider myself full MGTOW. I’m more of a monk.

I think the problem is don’t marry a woman who will screw you over and all that. Can’t you tell when you’re dating? Don’t worship women. If she doesn’t let you lead, so not date her and do not marry her.

Basically, I think western society is doomed and none of this matters. I don’t normally say this because I don’t want people to give up. It’s bad for their spirits. But the truth is there is no going forward. Women need to know their nature and follow it. If there is a true outlier, let her do her thing, but they are extremely rare, like 1% of the population. All other women would be happier having kids, and living in a political system influenced by masculine men.

We won’t get to this until collapse.

Men have the freedom to do whatever they choose, regardless of what society says. If they want to be gay, change genders, go mgtow, be traditional that is their concern and theirs alone.

Sometimes it sucks not having a wife and kids. My daily life is so depressing. I'm just taking it day by day and trying to cope with it all.

Here's my average weekday:
>wake up at six
>exercise
>breakfast (whatever I want)
>shower
>pick up one coffee
>go to work
>lunch (whatever I want)
>work
>whatever I want
>dinner (whatever I want)
>whatever I want
>bed

Weekend:
>wake up whenever I want
>eat whatever I want
>nap whenever I want
>smoke/drink whatever I want
>do whatever I want
>go to bed wherever, whenever, and with whomever I want

I opt to clean my own house/yard, which I usually do on Thursdays/Sundays (if I want).

you're a moron. even having the worst possible relationship with a sister or mother wouldn't make you into a MGTOW supporter, unless you have absolutely zero experience with females beyond that. you might end up as a serial killer or something, but not a MGTOW.

men like women, we are hardwired to. women have to drop the ball pretty fucking hard for things to end up this way.

It is terrible for them. Obviously MGTOW followers come from broken households.

Changing genders is the agenda.
MGTOW is not.
Being gay is ok in western society.
Not allowing yourself to get cucked by the system is not

that does sound depressing man, I am sorry to hear that. you should get involved with some organizations or groups active nearby you. even volunteering somewhere would probably help you feel some connection to something.

yeah, the law is 100% the problem. that's why a collapse is necessary to solve this issue.

Divorcing one of those traditional Asain waifus /pol keeps telling me about.

When I was younger,I was madly in love with a girl who said feminist quotes like a woman without a man is a bicycle. I just ignored them because here’s this hot woman I have things in common with talking to me.

Love blinded me. I didn’t really know what feminism was back then to be fair. I’m a bit of an older user.

She was also a vegan who smoked cigars saying she liked the reactions people gave to a woman smoking cigars. She grew her armpit hair once. I still loved her. She was really beautiful.

But she said she didn’t want a boyfriend or to get married. She turned guys down.

A year after college, she writes me about how depressed she is and lost. Then, I find out she ended up marrying Chad who had lots of resources. This super feminist who constantly said she’s never marrying got into the real world, found it didn’t give a shit about her, and clung to Chad.

I was kind of heart broken, and even to,this day it bothers me. why though? She’s obviously terrible. I would never marry a feminist. Women can cast spells on men. That’s why.

If I had had the red pill back,then I wouldn’t have been so hung up on her.

>have 3 babies with one white woman

implying every man gets a good woman instead of 3 child support checks

I love that picture.

*is a bicycle without a fish

Sup Forums is a WN board. Most of the non-shill, non-troll here posters are white, and that's why this board is targeted the most.

If you want autistic shitskins who hate whites and fap to traps, /r9k/ is that way If you want spend all your time whining about "roasties" and "tradthots", /r9k/ is there. That's what the board is for.

Spamming MGTOW threads and whining about "roasties" isn't ":going your own way".

Cmon guys, become full mgtow and spread seed everywhere, especially the Jews. They deserve our loss, as thanks, we provide them our seed so they will lost too, in future.

Join me, breed the Jews (and everyone else)

Subsequent gfs were also crazy. It wasn't just my relationship to my sister that turned me MGTOW. I'm not really MGTOW - im just monk mode.

This

"i pity these guys getting laid, not like me with my waifu pillow. wow they are truly sad"

>you should get involved with some organizations or groups active nearby you. even volunteering somewhere would probably help you feel some connection to something.
lol yeah I'll consider that. *hugs*

>Oy vey women! Marriage is oppression, kids steal money that you could spend on yourself, and monogamy is unnatural! Having loose casual sex will show everyone how empowered you are! Men are your enemies, they hate you and want to oppress you!

>>Oy vey men! Marriage is oppression, kids steal money that you could spend on yourself, and monogamy is unnatural! Having loose casual sex will show everyone how empowered you are! Women are your enemies, they hate you and want to oppress you!

The same fucking thing. Honestly I hate the MGTOWs more than the feminists. We've all seen what the jew has done to fool and manipulate women through the years, and then some brain dead fucking idiots fall into an almost identical trap!! And they actually think they're "logical" and "rational"! Fucking unbelievable.

How is that depressing, it’s essentially the same as my life

“Do whatever you want” - 18 hours
“Work” - 6 hours
The only possible improvement would be shifting more work hours into whatever I want hours.

You really think being raised by a psycho mom or having awful experiences with women growing up doesn't have an effect on men? I was just watching this true crime show about some crazy woman who was into occultist shit, she ended up stabbing the father of her kids to death, the crime took like over a decade to be solved, she was also under suspicion of an arson that killed one of her kids. Guess how one of her sons grew up? He was a rapist who was tearing up after telling to the detectives how he lived in fear because he watched his fucked up mom stab his father to death.

HOLY FUCKING BASED LEAF OF TRUTH

Your the one being whiny.
You are in a MGTOW thread.

This is the Redpill I was trying to avoid swallowing but is stuck in my throat. Not at my age, can I have a few more bluepilled years please?

Anybody else notice how MGTOW is almost exclusively Anglo countries and flag hiders?

I came to the truth about MGTOW recently, and it's kindof interesting.

Basically MGTOW is the flip-side to Feminism, but there is one thing that both ideologies agree on, and that's the sexual liberation.

Its the marriage law in western countries thats the problem.
And the (((feminist))) agenda.

Africa and the middle east dont have these problems

>do whatever I want
except care and provide for a wife and kids
one of the few things I actually want to do

hey if you're not depressed, stick with it. my life is no different, but if repeating that identical schedule over and over and over again was all I had to look forward to, I might be.

not everyone is going to have a wife and kids, that is just the reality. that doesn't mean such people can't be an important part of something bigger.

I'm not sure if you are joking, but I meant that for real. are you particularly good at anything? if so, maybe you can teach that skill to teenagers, or something along those lines. feeling like a part of something is a necessary part of being human.

christ they are so ugly

>Basically MGTOW is the flip-side to Feminism, but there is one thing that both ideologies agree on, and that's the sexual liberation.
No.
See:

No, you are here. You will be here forever.
Red pills can not be undone.
What has been seen can not be unseen.

New wallpaper

I did the same for years but instead of
>whatever I want
I had to appease an ever expectant naggy bitch.

I used to say I'd come home from work to my job - which was dealing with the mrs.

>Quick listen to my sound-bite that dismisses everything in a thought terminating and cliche way!
Nah.

>If she doesn’t let you lead, so not date her and do not marry her.
No, that's a trap.
You will never know if it's a gold digging whore unless it's too late.
Pro-Tip: it's all gold digging whores, who are unable to love anyone besides themselves. Always looking for a better cock to jump on.
Don't do it.

>you might end up as a serial killer or something, but not a MGTOW.

like I said, having an awful female relative certainly has an effect on men. it causes behavior like your post described, not MGTOW behavior. MGTOW is entirely rational in origin, not the result of some fucked up fetish or something.

think of women who get abused by their fathers or brothers. they likely turn out differently than those who grew up with spineless fathers. the former probably end up as sadists, the latter likely grow up to be totally uncontrollable whores. there may be overlap between the two groups, but they certainly arent one and the same.

>are you a beta goy that keeps using the wrong approach with women?
>want to waste your life chasing money drugs games and whores?
>then MGTOW is just for you!
>MGTOW - suffocate in your comfort zone
this is the most blue pilled wallpaper i have ever seen. you should be ashamed of yourselves

>Can’t you tell when you’re dating
They obviously keep a lid on it.

The more involved in your life they are the more leverage they have. If they meet your parents for eg. they can lessen their behavior because if the relationship fails, she will be on the phone to your parents in 2 seconds SLATING you.

Just one exampe

>Sometimes it sucks not having a wife and kids.
No, you think it sucks.

It actually sucks to think that you have a family and then at some point the bitch is fucking a nigger behind your back. And then some time later you find out. And then you find out that the 13 year old child actually isn't yours.
Then you get a divorce and get fucked over by wifey.

In the end you are doing all the crap that you are doing right now while paying tons of monies to a worthless slut and a child, that isn't yours.

Pro-Tip: it's better to be depressed and have tons of monies instead of being depressed and getting fucked in the ass by ex-wifey and the state.

Funny. Marriage used to be considered a comfort.

>When I was younger,I was madly in love with a girl

this.

we all start with the blue pill but the first redpill is always in the repairing your shattered heart

for me its been almost 10 years

>they will just import more third worlders
That will fuck them up even more.
The state probably thinks it would help, but it doesn't.
You get more crime, more rapes (aka even more single mother nigger bastards, more retarded people who can't work for shit.
It all burns down to the ground and I will have quite some fun watching it burn.

tl;dr - MGTOW is a utopian fantasy. If you want to win gold and glory, you have to fight the battle. Women are not your mother that give you attention because you pout in the corner.

>MGTOW is a threat
Possibly to the lowest quality females. The high quality ones will be fine. If you get 50% of men to sign on, all you'll do is turn 50% of women into nigger-tier single moms

>If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant -
No, more women will "marry the government" - government will become even MORE relevant.

Even if you acheive 100% compliance among men, women will STILL not change. They are not evolutionary equipped to pursue - if you've had one pursue you, you'd know that it is awful - they're terrible at it, and it's humiliating for everyone involved.

Nothing identical about it. I do what I want when I want without needing to consider how my partner feels about having pizza for the 5th night in a row or which movie they want to watch.
If I want to do it, I do it. If I want to do something different, I do that.

(((the system))) is ZOG an MGTOW are avoiding that system, therefore anti-ZOG

How? By not reproducing? By being a manchild for the rest of your life?