Shingeki no Kyojin

Thread for those who hate Lab Rats

Armin and Historia very cute
I hope this is the endgame, brothers

Armin will cook Gabi alive with his titan steam

I want to put love juice on Annie's thighs.

Endgame right here, brothers.

109 years later.

It's time to remind the marley where they lay on the food chain

Annie is love, etc
Endgame right here, etc
Hongo OUT etc,
Shitrenfags, etc

Manga should end with Nuremberg trial for Marley and Paradis

swaglord can you sticky this thread its my friends birthday and i want to show this to them

EHfag baiting, etc
YH and Ymirfags falling for it with all their might, etc
AMfag being ignored again, etc
EMfag swimming in replies, etc

>Appealing to nobodies with a *job* to stick a shit thread for your nobody friend
Get a fucking life

Armin will rape Gabi

I want Eren to make love to me under a beautiful starry sky while looking deeply into my eyes. This is my dream. The only thing I want in life.

This will be a steamy rape.

So how do you want manga to end?

Armin x Gabi the new hottest crackship

I have always loved you Er- , etc
Reiner and Ymir are lovers, etc
Pieck best girl, etc
Gabi will save humanity, etc
Armin a cute, etc
I want to cum inside the Queen, etc
Eren pls, etc

have Someone read chuugakkou final chapter?

We know historia

Calm down, Zeke.

Armin is really really evil guy

The walled people are going to figure out how to turn everybody into a "titan subproduct" like mikasa and levi.

They'll all become virtual superhumans and take back the homeland

Is manlet a womanlet?

need to see this animated

You go girl!

Hongo OUT

in 2021
as an OVA

Literally the worst character in SnK. I hope he will die soon

yes. why else would kenny have gotten her

Which character will steal ErenĀ“s spotlight again? reminder that Eren was the MC only in the beginning.

Reiner until the end of the mango hopefully.

Can we talk about how pathetic and retarded are Marley? They fucking lose to people who 9 years ago literally knew nothing about the whole world. And what they are doing now? 4 years have passed but nothing changed - they didn't develop anything. Shit, the SC in one year did far more than those in 4 years. How the fuck they're even planning to win? They haven't even made technologies which help them oppose enemies with ODM gears.
Yeah, Gabi is cute and she'll win no matter what, but still Marley are so pathetic.

Thus.

Who did it better?

>Arminfag quints is muh only retort

For some extra coins

I'm escalating this situation

Levi will die at the age of 80 with Hanji's mouth around his cock.

>yfw 30 chapters ago Armin cried like a bitch when he had to kill enemy in order to save Jean and now he is destroying 30 navy's ships at once

I can post Isayama's entry when he calls him pure if you want.

Wits upped to 4/10.

wow what a douche

>the man that wanked so hard over armin that he survived a 50m fall while burning called him pure
Yeah, there's a fucking opinion you can trust.

Isayama also drew Gesumin. Most of shit he says in interviews are a fucking memes that have no connection to actual events in manga.

It's the author.

It's Isayama. He bends to the will of his editors and changes his story. You can't trust a word out of his mouth. See

>Armong
>Pure
Pfff

>3k BD
JUST

He got the taste of blood and can't be stopped

Do girls shave their genitals is this universe?
What girls do you think do and what girls don't?

Anime art should be banned in these boards when is about the guys.

I literally don't know how the CT would be useful against Destroyers. It was Destroyers that level Reiner with a single volley after all.

I don't think any of them do. Musty bush for days.

so did they fuck in the timeskip?

FULL OP OUT YET?
FULL OP OUT YET?
FULL OP OUT YET?

They fucked before the timeskip

I know Isayama is fickle but he posted that three months ago and compared Armin with his childhood friend.

Hange I guess since manlet is in charge of her hygiene. I bet he even brushes her teeth.

So?

Plot twist: his friend is in an asylum for the mentally ill

They been at it for EIGHT years now.

But thats a good thing.

How?

>Levi?
>What are those scissors for?

Snk turns into shit after clash of titans anyway.

probably from the fact that it can see ships coming from miles away and hurl boulders at them from a distance

So, how does Zeke wipe his ass?

Political Arc is the best Arc. Female Titan Arc had the best artwork. Return to Shiganshina Arc was the most wasted potential. Current Arc is the Important one.

So? He knows what kind of person Armin is.

He turns an Eldian into a titan and mind control him

I found the political arc to be very interesting, then again, I read it all in one go, caught with the manga at its end.

I don't get the impression a CT is that dexterous.

So do we. Shit and a really really evil guy.

So everyone is evil for you?

Less SnK

>It was Destroyers that level Reiner with a single volley after all
No. It was mentioned that Marley are way behind other countries on tech level. And that volley was literally the first time in history that AT was defeated. It's some advanced technology from Kebabs. Marley don't even have weapons to properly put down titans.

bert was able to see perfectly well and also grab things and throw them, I don't see why he couldn't

They've been fucking for at least 8 years now.

>He bends to the will of his editors
Why did he killed Erwin then?

Most of them, yeah

Same. Thinking back about it I probably would have killed myself if I had to wait a whole month for each chapter from political arc.

Being behind on a technological level doesn't change the tonnage of a ship. A Destroyer is a Destroyer. You should have said something about the viability of their weapons. Marley have Destroyers, those destroyers have giant guns. So of course Marley have weapons that can put down a titan, what counts is where you hit them and how often.

When did he do that? Genuinely can't remember.

He was planning to kill Erwin all along, but the editor made him add a backstory for him.

He sucked Editor's dick for Armin. Because he couldn't let that boy die as he's the centerpiece of the next stage. Armin going full Gesumin and being the main evil of the last arc was probably planned at that point. Erwin would probably be in the way of that plan.

The whole battle against him?

Mongwong was always going to die.

>So of course Marley have weapons that can put down a titan
Marley was shocked that anyone had the weapon to kill AT. Their destroyers don't have weapons capable of killing titans. Don't ask me why this shit is possible. You think Isayama has any idea of how ships work?

You mean when he swung his arm like a retard and flipped buildings?

So how many children?

speed reader.

He literally threw entire building with ease

I hate bushes on women, keep it clean shaven

FOUR BABIES

low test cant handle a little hair

>Marley was shocked that anyone had the weapon to kill AT
Because they thought it was the ultimate defence.

>Their destroyers don't have weapons capable of killing titans.
You think they tested them? You think they got Bert to shift and shelled the ever living shit out of his throat and just hoped he didn't die? As Sasha points out with the axe, she could chop quick enough to beat the titans regeneration. Shells blow flesh away constantly. Marley can kill titans. They've never had to kill them because they rely on the stolen shifter powers, which is the difference.

If he never had any hair on him how can he handle his woman having some?

They already are mom and dad of the SL but they will have four babies of their own.

>speed reader.
Fuck off with your memes.

Show me the page for christ sake I already told you I don't remember. The RTS Arc wasn't memorable outside of the charge.

It's barbaric

What did he mean by this?

>user doesn't know that Barbarians were civilised and thinks that calling something barbaric is a bad thing