Based UKIP leader's girlfriend btfo niggers

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-42682612

Came across this gem recently. Queen nigger ko'ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top kek
Still Would rather bone Markle than that cunt desu

>Her career is over
>Her boyfriend has to step down as leader of his party
>The person they insulted becomes a princess
>Claim it's a win
kek

>she has a rational explanation
>BBC publishes it

Woops :^)

Why would her career be over?

DAILY REMINDER

She was a model. Nobody is going to hire her to model a product or want to be associated with her professionally anymore. No brand will want that association. God you people are low IQ

LE

I doubt it will do much

She is part of a crazy racist minority everyone loves Markle here and it's about time the Royals get a breath of fresh air just like they did with Diana. They are too out of touch and the Royal Estate keeps asking for more money from the taxpayers, literal leeches. Maybe Meghan with her "pleb" ways will show them what the common person lives like and that we do not appreciate being taxed into poverty to pay for their lavish lifestyle.
Also the Royals aren't even Anglos, they're a bizarre mix of Greeks, Germans and Russians.

Truly a victory for le master race

>She was a model. Nobody is going to hire her to model a product or want to be associated with her professionally anymore. No brand will want that association.

That's tautology. I asked you "why" not to repeat yourself in other words.

So again, Why would her career be over?

>God you people are low IQ

So you reject human equality? Good. This is something we can work with.

MUTT ALLIANCE

Nice. Markle is a fucking ugly nigress.
I'd bang the racist girl in a second.

you must be mad

>This is a 25 year old model
Absolutely whitepilling

There's no reason for it to do too much.
Britain is 100% absolutely fine with racial prejudice and racial abuse. There's absolutely nothing she's done that is unusual.

>presses foot down on your face

I gave you a command.
Hurry up and post.

>Crazy racist minority
You're living in a dream world memeflag scum

After New face of America
Here's the New face of England

But if no one hires her that would be sexist

latest ge result shows otherwise cunt

Dummy leaf can't think up a good reason as to why her career would be over.

Pic of her?

She's an MI5 plant you mong.

>Here's the New face of England

Oh did your marxist lunatic almost win because May sabotaged her campaign completely?
What a result, clearly something something not raciss

I've just given you two

>Leader of UKIP left his wife for a 25 y/o model who can't even opsec

natsoc shills will say this degeneracy somehow saves europe

>I reject reality
>Argue with me
Her career is over idiot
>I gave you a command
No, you gave me your lands and your daughters. The UK is ours now, we decide that racist whites will be unemployed

javascript:quote('156718586');

> racist minority

Racist minority? by what definition?
The majority of the country are extremely racist. The government is absolutely racist.

> everyone loves Markle here and it's about time the Royals get a breath of fresh air just like they did with Diana.

What are you even basing this comment on?
The royals are an embarrassment by virtue of their existence. "democracy" indeed.

> They are too out of touch

They are likely far more in touch than most people. The monarch meets with the prime minister and appoints them too. Every bill that parliament passes has to be signed by the monarch.
They are likely to be massively more informed on what is going on than most of the public. Having some part black girl fucking some kid that is quite possibly not even related to Prince Charles isn't putting anyone more in touch with anything.

>taxpayers, literal leeches.

No. It is the british subject that is the leech. The lands of the UK belong to the crown. You are living in the Monarchs garden.

Learn to history. Learn to politics.

>Maybe Meghan with her "pleb" ways will show them what the common person lives like and that we do not appreciate being taxed into poverty to pay for their lavish lifestyle.

Yeah some woman marrying a rich guy is totally going to tell the monarchy to stop being massively wealthy and royal. That's totally going to happen.

>Also the Royals aren't even Anglos, they're a bizarre mix of Greeks, Germans and Russians.

That's not actually true but close enough.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>coming from france
lmao

Only in England can a woman like this be a model. Meanwhile in Denmark and Norway there are plenty of women like that and better and are not models.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

>Germany reported the largest total number of immigrants (1 543.8 thousand) in 2015, followed by the United Kingdom (631.5 thousand), France (363.9 thousand), Spain (342.1 thousand) and Italy (280.1 thousand). Germany reported the highest number of emigrants in 2015 (347.2 thousand), followed by Spain (343.9 thousand), the United Kingdom (299.2 thousand), France (298 thousand) and Poland (258.8 thousand). A total of 17 of the EU Member States reported more immigration than emigration in 2015, but in Bulgaria, Ireland, Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Latvia and Lithuania, the number of emigrants outnumbered the number of immigrants

People who live in glass houses....

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

Hopefully sanity will be restored

How's Macron getting on with that Jew buster tax department

>Her career is over idiot

Why.

>No, you gave me your lands and your daughters.

Meaningless prattle.

>The UK is ours now

Meaningless prattle.

> we decide that racist whites will be unemployed

Yeah, enjoy forcing the majority of the country out of work. Britain is a fundamentally racist society. Racial prejudice and institutional racism is at the heart of this countries fabric.

You're so weak and pathetic. It's funny crushing you in debates. Maybe I should mention taxes just for an excuse to kick your head around some more.

Seriously I would marry her

Where did all the UKIP vote go to then? lol you're delusional

The girl will be stunning.
But let’s face it..that ginger mongoloid isn’t all that attractive either. It would be a blessing if their daughter came out even half as attractive considering how old Meg is.

I'm not debating you, I'm gloating. Its over for you. Go back to thedonald you reddit spacing child

Absolute state of England

she looks like a primary school teacher.

Shes black, so shes going to spend stupid amounts of money on stupid things. Have you seen what happens when niggers get money? They have no concept of restraint.

It will definitely be interesting to see what their kids look like

She is attractive for sure and good for any man's seed, but she's not model tier.

no she wont, she will be 56% face, dark skin and dark eyes. total mutt.

That's why I have a Danish gf.

I know man, that's why, we are tied in the same fucking shit.

Funny, isn't it ?
Damn, i wish we could have known a better end.
If this how we will end, then fuck, it's a shitty ending to our history.

So i hope we'll get the rid of this.

Some went to May to prevent Corbyn getting in and some went to Corbyn because he was ''''pro-brexit''' and they wanted gibs I live in the UKIP stronghold of England and most of the people I spoke to were voting May reluctantly.

>I'm not debating you,

You are, you're just getting slapped around really badly because you're dumb and uneducated.
I'm basically pinning your head down with my foot and you are powerless to stop me. You have such a strong urge to lash out, and yet, you cannot do any damage.
It's funny.

>Its over for you.

Brexit is funny.

>Go back to thedonald you reddit spacing child

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'd rather be some reddit fag that some dopey, desperate non-White leaf who is still under the delusion that calling White people "racist" when anti-White racism is institutionalised and widespread, is any kind of threat. Lol.

She’ll be more white than her mom who is half white.
You’ve never seen Robin Thicke’s kid? Granted, him and his ex wife are a lot better looking.

Gotcha now

She wouldn't be supermodel tier

>t. mutt
and you fucks wonder why you are hated across the globe?

I might move to muttland desu maybe we can carve out a nice big chunk of north america as our land.
Secessionism lives in the hearts of wypipo

According to the gov itself, it's a hoax.
Same as his "immigration" laws. Even if the media are screeching for muh rapefugees, this law wont change that much.

Maybe it will impeach to let in too much niggers, and it will allow the gov to chase the hell out the niggers.
But if we expelled like 10k niggers, after that, maybe we'll expelled 30k, 40k or even 50k, but it's clearly not remigration

>pic related is /ourguy/

and? Ugly "homely" English women turn me on. 8/10 would rape and pillage.

What the other britflag said is true and consistent.
People voted strategically , people voted the tories because they didn't want to run the risk of having labour block Brexit.
Hilariously, enough people voted elsewhere that the conservatives had to form a coalition with a party that is to the right of the BNP lol.

If we were to employ more direct democracy in this country, I'm pretty much certain that mass immigration would die, positive discrimination would die, Britain's foolish overseas wars would die, support for Israel would die, political correctness policies would die, multicultural policies would die, the death penalty would return, the right to bare arms would return and brexit would happen right away.
Give us a few years of serious scrutiny of the role and actions of the monarchy and I'm pretty sure the monarchy would die too if it came to a popular vote.

Anyhow, the point I'm trying to say is that on principle, truth is, the UK is an extremely right wing and conservative country.

I’ve never wondered that or cared, really. Life’s been pretty great.

My grandfather was Danish! He absolutely loved me and I enjoyed visiting him up until my grandmother threw him out of the house for being a drunk. Still wonder what became of him..

That entire exchange sounds fake as shit, unless this bitch is a native Sup Forumsack

>My grandfather was Danish
great another mongrel spawned from some low tier idiot drunk Dane.
Just dont go around spewing all that "muh heritage" shit is cringe as fuck and nobody would ever consider you Danish. Be a proud mutt of America and manifest destiny.

>wypipo
Why do i laugh like a retard at the word.
Moving to mutland ?
Stay in your homeland man, UK needs strong and aware men like you are. When your country might need you the most in your whole history, you just leave, cam'on.

Maybe your people dont deserve this, maybe our people dont deserve that we care about them, but it's just a fucking duty to care about them, we are the last ones to believe in any kind of unity between our folks among our people, in our nation.

Still i admit that moving to mutland would be a nice backup options if everything is lost.

>Blah blah blah ree ree ree
You're pathetic. I'm leaving the thread anyways thanks for getting yourself so worked up.

>TFW you'll never have a racist british slag model gf
fuck this life

Not worked up at all. I saw you whining so I stepped on you and crushed you like I always do.

I know, I don't want to leave but it's just getting ridiculous, if our next gen is as demoralised as this one we're fucked.
The kids when I was in uni visiting a friend of mine doing his PhD were so brainwashed it was insane

Medias might be good, but real world and reality are better brainwasher.
Dont lose hope blood bro'

Fuck, it is a fucking french faggot who is telliing you this, how many time did it happen our history ?

I hope so, good luck to you and I hopw Macron really is the redpilled dictator we meme him to be.

No more brother wars frogfrend

Alt right could use models

Enjoy all those refugees our government created that are flooding Europe, my booty blasted Danish friend. =)

Bogpill is a god damn meme, but i clearly expected worse from him honestly.

sooooo beautiful!

fucking wife material right there

puke. fucking niggers are gross.

please tell me more about your fetish

Yeah a lot of people say this (less explicitly) in private. Britain is actually quite racially red-pilled but its just too polite to mention in public which leads to the weird disconnect between how everyone talks and every public statement ever.

>"""""""""""""""model"""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""25 year old""""""""""

the absolute state of British genetics, the nigger will actually improve it

>conservative
>get rid of the monarchy
LOL

What the fuck is wrong with the model these days, they always pick the freaky looking ones.
I've legitimately fucked better looking girls when I was in school and I was a total sperg

anyone can be a 'model' you prick, it basically means unemployed woman at this point