One Piece

Reminder that Jinbe is officially a crewmember now and SaPu is canon.

This is BIG NEWS

I'm so happy.

I wonder if in anime, they'll actually show this scene. Seeing Sanji talk to a girl without going bonkers would be refreshing

>sanji wasn't irritated by pudding, but realised that she was lying to herself back then already
My nigga

GODA

How could Pudding fool him?
Wasn't it stated Sanji can not be deceived by women because he can tell their true identity by their tears?

Sanji wasn't fooled at any point. He's the most intelligent strawhat by far

Sanji doesn't doubt women's tears.

Zoro unarmed

this week niggastream's translation was better.
escpecially the conversation between Brook and Mama

go back to Sup Forums with your racism you scumbag

reminder

>He doesn't know

Chopper ... remeber one thing ..
a cuck ... forgives ... a woman's lies.

fix'd

WCI Facts:
>Big News Morgan is the best character of the arc
>Dogtooth ended up being a highly effective gag character because his Haki actually paralyzes him
>Smoothie will end up doing almost nothing
>Big Mom has to go down this arc
>SaPu is likely canon but Pudding will erase Sanjis memories of her so he can continue on his voyage
>Jinbe won't die and is almost as strong as Luffy
>Magellan can't lose a 1v1 fight
>Kuzan is a triple agent for the Revolutionaries
>Sanji won't be able to beat Daifuki without help

Any idea on what Sanjis power up is going to be?

>Dogtooth

stop it

Okama kenpo

sorry, Jobtooth*

okama kenpo

after Pudding reveals her another surprise between her legs, Sanji goes full okama, so he can use all the technics what he learnt during timeskip

He will eat the fire fru- Oh wait.

I just realized that Big Mom always makes that intimidating face when she tries to steal somebodies life span in order to invoke fear in them and thus allow her powers to work.

I was wondering why all the panels that had her using that power had her making some very menacing looking face. I'm kinda impressed.

Can you imagine being in his shoes and thinking you were just going to attend yet another one of Big Mom's boring weddings?

>Jinbe won't die and is almost as strong as Luffy
Yes he will die.
>Sanji won't be able to beat Daifuki without help
Sanji gets stronger every time he has a bad experience and remembers it. Hes going to power up soon.
>Magellan can't lose a 1v1 fight
Yes he can. Luffy is immune to his poison and can beat him easily with G4

Oh, you!

Reiju new straw hat crew member to beat Magellan?

Luffy us not immune, Spee D Reader

Magellans poison is constantly evolving and it is stated that Luffy isn't immune

If he was immune, he could have just beat up Magellan when escaping Impel Down, but he ran from Magellan

Sasuga Spee D Reader

>No, that's Reiju for new characters, and Brook overall
>True
>True
>It's staring to look that way, but I still think otherwise
>No
>Yes and No
>Wrong
>No
>No

He's not getting a power-up.

He never was even close to Zoro's level, so now it's not going to be like that neither.

>but he ran from Magellan

because nobody told him, he's immune to the poison now

Post more prometheus and zeus! The only good thing about whole cake island.

Not him, but you've forgotten that characters can simply hit harder when they need to in One Piece (see Along Park). There were plenty of moments like that before Water 7. The characters got stronger with every arc with or without a flashy power up.

This, Sanji was much, much closer to the fourth strongest SH and the weakling trio than to Zoro or Luffy, Sanjifags never learn.

CoO is usefu-

Poor rainbow got left out.

Luffy is immune to most powerful poisons because of Magellan. Luffy had no idea that he was immune after he got poisoned and ran.

Even if he he isn't immune completely Luffy has some time before poison can kick in which is enough for him to use his g4.

Imagine being a sanafag in this moment.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Sanji is pretty good right now as is. He's 1 of 3 Strawhats that can fly, and the only one that can do it at any given moment and for an indeterminate amount of time. Doesn't need to spin anymore to ignite his leg, 2nd fastest strawhat, probably the best swimmer, probably the 2-3rd best CoO in the crew.

I'd like his power up to be a combination of his Vinsmoke genetic modifications activating (pseudo-CoA body), and some Okama Kenpo. Hell/Galaxy Winks too.

And finally maybe give his CoO an upgrad to something new and unique to him (or maybe an upgraded version of Katakuri's CoO future sight).

Mark my words, He'll redeem himself once he joins the Straw Hat Fleet

>was even close to Zoro's leve
Zorofags everyone. He s canonically as strong as him actually. People (me included) put Zoro ahead of him because he's always fighting the stronger opponnent. But from what has been said and every time they actually competed against each other they were equals.

Okama kenpo.
Sanji jobbed until now because he's afraid of coming out of the closet.

Doesn't Sanji get stronger through his bad experiences? His attacks are based on how much his memories enrage him so he should be somewhat stronger this arc.

>>It's staring to look that way, but I still think otherwise

There's not going to be another Big Mom arc. It's now or never

LOL G4 would oneshot Magellan easy. Can't even take a G2 punch that dude is DONE.

has a friendly chat with Kidd in Kaido's prison

Best CoO in the crew at the moment.

Why is Bege so fucking cool.

wait until Nami screams she actually loves bisexual men

Hmm

Luffy would kick in G4 if he had short amount of time before hes beat. Best to defeat an enemy quickly and effectively than drawing it out.

Laziest "edit" I've seen in some time. Get your shit together, user.

He can block any G2/G3 attack without any problem.

To be fair, it's mostly Oda problem that people and fags have this perception now, as Zoro has had quite a few battles post-ts without problems (beyond that Yeti Cool Bros incident), while Sanji hasn't had shit (a shared battle with Jinbe and two skirmishes against Vergo -with his body already fucked up- and Doffy).

It's Oda's fault IF he intends them to be in similar tiers, because as of right now we have no idea of what Sanji is capable of. Being a more embarrasing (in-universe) character that has mostly relied on comedics isn't helping either.

Why are Zorofags so cancerous?

>CoO
>useful
>investing your haki skill points on CoO
>ever

I love how Linlin uses Zeus as a couch whenever she wants to. Best homie.

Because he said he wanted to kill a Yonkou and meant it unlike this faggot

Also because he's the Anti-Kidd when you realize his bounty is much lower than it should be because his skills are defensively oriented and he minimizes collateral damage with his actions.

That's not our boi Napoleon.

>2016-05-27
Holy shit, barely one year and the first Yonko arc finishes.

Why the fuck was Dressrosa so long?

I just realized shes pretty much sitting on hersefl.

Who /Prometheus/ here?

Why sanjifags are so sensitive like a girl?
Is it because of the influence of their usual lair, tumblr?

Because it needed to introduce a fuckton of new characters and foreshadowing for later

fleet, admiral, revolutionnary army

I would say Luffy probably has the best understanding and use of CoO. Sanji is very close behind and Usopp has potential of surpassing Sanji soon IF he doesn't step his CoO game up. A Sniper able to see from a mile away and through walls, with his already amazing marksmanship, is insanely good. He just needs to train it more.

Second-fastest?

I asked once if Sanji was faster than Gear Second and we determined that he was, since he can skywalk with just his legs, whereas Gear Second can't skywalk at all. Gear Fourth can skywalk but doesn't seem to have any kind of footspeed to it since it can bounce, so Sanji could very well be faster than that as well. I'd call him the fastest Strawhat.

Didn't Oda say that he didn't intend for it be that long? Oda has always been pretty bad with estimates, anyways.

He seems like he wanted to fix that (Dressrosa was alright in concept and events, but it was unnecessarily long). Also, MAYBE Mama isn't going down (in a classical way I mean), so we won't have every SH (half of it, actually) fighting against equal enemies.

Oda had to shove every relevant plot factor in that arc because he forgot to spread it out during FI and Punk Hazard.

Wouldn't Sanji be despised by tumblrinas considering how backwards he is in regards to women?

Oda said that Brook was the fastest of the crew in the latest SBS.

>Oda said that Brook was the fastest of the crew in the latest SBS.

In a footrace.

just for you

Skywalk isn't about speed it's all skill, geppou.
And the fastest strawhat is brook.

CoO is Sanji's speciality. I doubt Luffy CoO is better.

I want to cum on Reiju's forehead

Chopper's expression is perfect.

Saved

Ah, I missed that. That makes sense. Previously I thought Brook was so fast because he just puts his foes in a daze and makes them slow down.

The only good thing about the anime.

Not him, but I'm guessing Ussop is bound to be an expert of it, considering his skill focus.

Still, Sanji needs to have a relatively strong CoA, considering he's a pure melee fighter.

His CoO has to be stronger than Katakuri's because he dodged the bean

Jinbe will officially join the crew as a ghost when he's dead

No, that's not how it works

the song was surprisingly good too

I guess it's not just sexy women who suffer from the same body type.

I don't think that's how it works. Katakuri's CoO didn't have an effect in shooting the bean, only in seeing that version of an immediate future had he not acted.

Still, Sanji's CoO is pretty fucking strong, we've already seen that in the post-ts. A shame we haven't seen a proper battle to have a measure of his CoA.

Usopp probably has the best CoO, but he's probably not strong or fast enough to take advantage of it beyond sniping, not to mention he only just developed it in Dressrosa.

>sanji's CoO has to be stronger than katakuri.
Nigger, katakuri literally honed his CoO so much until he can see a bit of the future. Sanji is no way near that. That's not how it works.

Katakuri focused too much on the Father, so he couldn't predict Sanji's move well.

Hey, Zeus. Your hat is gay !

fukken saved

>blue prometheus
glad they fixed it for the actual episode

You came to the wrong neighborhood wemb.

Stop posting this, we know he won't get his life stolen by Big Mom

>big mom considers germa a higher threat than the strawhats

I wonder if she's under the impression that Luffy is actually worried about fighting her.

Why didn't he see Sanji dodge the bean then?
Also CoO means you can sense intent right? Doesn't that mean he knew Pudding, the Father, and Katakuri were all about to assassinate him? Did he time the dodge so the bean would kill the father while also charming Pudding on purpose? The man.