Tell me about Aqua

Tell me about Aqua.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6124i1-7cnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just started this awhile ago. Loving it. Feel-good af and surprisingly funny

Just finished Origination a couple of days ago myself, still feeling the afterglow

youtube.com/watch?v=6124i1-7cnI

What the fuck, is it getting a mobage? Literally why.

It already got one around the time Avvenire came out

I want to kill myself. Thanks.

Hey now! I've been called a commie for less.

Worst goddess.

Where can I download this album? Not on AB or anywhere else I look.

I found it on rutracker

It's on Nya-
Oh.

Never actually dl'ed Choro Club's own albums, only had the ARIA ost. Thank god we have rutracker.

Reminder that Memlon Musk will make Aqua real.

I hope you mean Elon or is this a new meme. But true, Elon is the only hope we have.

I'm watching The Expanse, and even there Mars is still nothing like Aqua

>yfw you realize and accepted the fact that Neo-Venezia is the manifestation of the best of all possible worlds conceivable by human mind and that its very perfection is precisely what prevents us base humans from ever reproducing it

I'm not sure how we could ever terraform a planet, let alone do it in 200 years.
>1080p
Is that from the new OVA?

Think one of the ideas is to melt the ice from the poles to create surface oceans, then let plants do their thing to fill the atmosphere with something closer to ours.

You're a step short. That also involves building a boatload of factories that release a fuckton of carbon dioxide into the air to both create an atmosphere and warm up the planet. After this you can add the plants to convert the carbon dioxide into oxygen. But yeah, the process would take a ridiculous amount of time.

I just hope there's no genetically modified cockroaches in any serious terraforming plan.

Dude. it's on jpopsuki

ova of the marriage of the sea never ;_;