Gen Z

What are we doing to prepare for them.
They will make us look like pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=3arYamUaQU4&t=211s

Holy FUCK.

This is fucking excellence. I'm fucking dying!!!

Why is this little girl swearing so much? Great parenting. Probably doesn't have a dad.

She is just a mouthpiece doing what she is told to do.

>Political discorse has become people watching two seven year olds making rebuttal videos on communism.

Jesus Christ we need help.

Holy shit... it actually sounds as if she's saying it herself. But I'm not sure. Still, I burst out laughing after the Cuba being shit comment. Even if fake, still fucking funny.

But you shouldn't use your kids as mouthpieces for your own ideology, regardless of what it is.

Her dad is probably writing everything she says.
This is what happens when you let Sup Forumsacks have kids.

>listening to a little kid
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

Can't wait for her first sex tape

I think her brother writes it for her

Children shouldn't cuss

Report for child abuse.

Actually entertained. huh

Still better than destiny

Everything is better than Gundam SEED: Destiny.

Corbin is best smol.

I was born in 2000. I can confirm that everyone i know hates stuff like this, mostly because we grew up on memes, many of which are recently becoming more and more right wing.

>born in 2000
I wanted to shout "MODS!" but then I realized... it's 2018 already...

kids shouldn't be on internet, let alone record themselves and upload on someone else's servers.

Thought the same thing.

>his head looks like a gourd

LAD BRINGING THE BANTS COMMIES BTFO

fuck their parents for making them do this shit. and fuck the product whoring giveaway at the end

>born this century
>already old enough to post here

I-I don't like this time thing

This kid needs to cut his hair and stop pretending to know shit he doesn't understand. Not just that, OP needs to stop creeping on kids and looking for advice from them. They'll be hyped up on tide-pods and finding the way by the time you're in prison for molesting them.

Fuck off, Corbin is one-hundred times the man you will ever be.

meh, it'll probably be with some fat manly dyke. This kid's got future lesbo written all over her

The chibi Gundam was pretty good

If you haven't seen her already like ages ago that only means you are all a bunch of fucking newfags infesting my board.
Oh god what the fuck happened to this place

Poor Midget

They gonna git in trouble

just another roastie looking for attention baka

emulating rick and morty methinks

that's a boy?

This fucking kid's face

I want her to grow up faster so I can feel less guilty when I masturbate to her.

Because she's normal.
You think real kids never swear?

>They will make us look like pussies.
Only if your a faggy millennial, the worst generation of all

t. Gen Xer

but if she gets any older it won't be as hot to imagine being inside her.

what a thumbnail

This is probably them parroting some unseen influential adults but itd make me happy to find out these kids totally have found Sup Forums and Sup Forums.