Kemono Friends

Pick your poison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tsM_uY_fKw
kemono-friends.wikia.com/wiki/Kemono_Friends_(Season_2)
mnet1998.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/「けものフレンズ」放送開始/
kemono-friends.jp/archives/category/news/page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fire Salamander friend when? i saw one on the street yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tsM_uY_fKw

Rice based beer is rice based beer. If you know how to make beer, then doing it from rice ain't problematic. The thing is, rice isn't the best base for beer. It just doesn't have decent taste. It might be interesting addition, to make colour lighter for example, but that's it. Beer with rice is basically cheap stuff, good for barbecue, lawn mower type.

Making wine and making proper sake is something completly different. I'm not joking around, I am fucking alcohol geek. Beer geek mainly. Wine is the simpliest thing you can make. If you are really lazy, you can just squash fruits and leave them alone for month or two. You will get decent enough product, and it will be a wine. Making beer, sake, whisky is completly different. You get alcohol from sugar, yes? Sugar in fruits is very simpe, it's mainly fructose - it's two simple sugars connected into one substance. Sugar in grains is starch - it's motherfucking chain of 100-300 sugars connected with each other. Yeast cannot even touch such complicated thing. Fructose is really simple sugar to eat, on the other hand. That's why it's harder to make beer, whisky, sake. You need to break starch into simpler sugars. Adding rice to fruits and so on and making wine is simple way to avoid this problem, because yeast will be strong enough to eat into anything. But you also get wild yeast, bacteria (bacteria do not have any trouble with complicated sugar), you don't have any control over temperature. You can get decent thing one time, but you can get total disaster on another try. That's why when I do things, I want to make them properly. Good brewer KNOW what he will make before he will finish his product. It's not done by randomly throwing things and hoping something good will come out. Good things are carefully planned.

KSSHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the hell is her problem?

You have enough autism to make tsuchinoko brand social anxiety sake man. Cherish your skill

Please no raping Shoebill

She has one?

>The thing is, rice isn't the best base for beer. It just doesn't have decent taste.
How does it affect the taste, bland/less flavor, or is it a direct negative impact?
If its the former you might be able to put some sort of additive in it that weebs would like.
Ramune and Ramen Beer

why do you post this in every kemono thread?

She's done. So fucking done.

Some people like to encourage cancer general mentality

He's mimicking "I want to rape shoebill" poster and thinks it's somehow funny.

I am in love with Hululu.

I wonder if Mine will get bored and make a Friend for every single animal in the world.

S2

kemono-friends.wikia.com/wiki/Kemono_Friends_(Season_2)
mnet1998.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/「けものフレンズ」放送開始/
kemono-friends.jp/archives/category/news/page/2/

>kemono-friends.wikia

what a majestic creature

That KSSHHAAAAAAAAAAA made me jump out of my seat. Scary!

Why are you so bad at faking Sup Forums filenames? Just use Sup Forums X, it has a feature that lets you spoof fake Sup Forums filenames.

Rice basically do not have taste at all. Beer gets crispier and lighter in colour. That's it. With malts, you have several categories: base malts, caramel malts, kilned malts, special malts. Every cathegory has wide arrange of malts, their purpose, taste, and so on. Most important thing, every malt is kilned to some degree. That's the reason you can get bready, cakey, toasty aroma. Caramels will add sweet taste, foam, toasty aroma, reddish colours. Kilned will add chocolade/coffie/burn aroma, black colour. Special malts are original in their nature, for example, smoked malts. Imagine smelling very good, smoked sausage. That's how those beers tend to smell, very original experience.

As you can see, your usual rice you can get in Europe/America is pure shit. It's just cheaper version of sugar.

>weebs beer
It's interesting question, because we would have to start asking questions - what weebs actually like to drink. I guess soft drinks are obvious choice, so obvious choice would be to make fruit beers like framboise or with actual sugar, like milk stout.

That's just the old confirmation of new projects coming. It says nothing about an actual "season 2".

i need that 'the heck was that' 'tanoshii!!' 'friendsfriendsfriendsfriends' image

The creator of the site is a trans lesbian if it makes you feel better

I'd feel better if we never discussed this ever again, starting now.

I broke down and preordered the drama CD. I don't even know moon but the Kaban version of the OP fucking sold it for me.

>A post about how KF project(ie the entire fucking franchise) will continue
>the announcement about a new video project which could be literally anything until further info is announced
I mean season 2 is definitely going to happen because of how much the show blew up, but come on man

Why would that make me feel better? Dude has a fivehead

You didn't need that money anyway.

>Ramen Beer

They have Pizza Beer in America, and it's supposed to be suprisingly good. I have to taste it sooner or later.

Ramune is kinda out of question, because joghurt and beer doesn't mix well. If you have fat, you have disaster for beer. Well, there is category of sour beers, and those are certainly interesting, tasty beers. And these do ferment with addition of lactic bacteria, the same thing responsible for joghurt. But boy, those can be pretty alien for someone without any knowledge.

>Ramune is kinda out of question, because joghurt and beer doesn't mix well
What do you think ramune is?

Is she gonna be season 2's Shoebill?

Sorry, I was thinking about Calpis, my bad. Well, making fruit-flavoured beer is kinda easy, just add fucking juice to beer. It won't be beer anymore, but weebs would love it anyway I guess.

I think it will be fucking gross but thats my opinion. Ramune is overly sweet and I hate my alcohol sweet. Maybe just try to emulate various japanese beers, take it as an excuse to go smash out a slab of asahi and sapporos.

Didn't Komodo Friend get a terrible redesign? Or was that a new Friend?

Would a Kemono Friends movie work? GuP's went well but I don't think that stakes would nearly be as high in KF.

I want to shove my arms down Serval's ears!

>kemono-friends.jp/archives/category/news/page/2/
learn jap niggas

There has been no announcement of a Season 2 of Kemono Friends anime. Not on that page for certain. Nor any of the other pages linked to.

>new game
>stage performance
>talk show
Which one of those is supposed to be season 2 user?

That's not the point you retard. I'm saying that all of those are hinting of possible S2 announcement in the near future.

None of them hint at a S2 announcement.

The thing that "hints" at a S2 announcement is the fact they have outright said there is a new video project in the making, something you neglected to link to even once.

Yeah, she got a pointless redesign that made her look worse. I can see the point in changing the hood to be closer to the Komodo Dragon's head, but everything else was unnecessary.

The huge success makes s2 an inevitability already.
Trying to say that every single event or post in between is a Season 2 announcement is fucking stupid though.

>I'm saying that all of those are hinting of possible S2 announcement in the near future.
Wooooooooooooooooow, you don't say? Thank you for your amazing deduction Sherlock Obvious.

I believe in Tatsuki. I wonder how it would be received without the nice episodic format of the series.

Though it would be nice to have a movie to see off all the friends of the island before moving on to others in s2

Everyone involved with that wiki (including people who post links to it) is completely retarded, don't give them any attention.

Isn't it just one guy thats made the whole thing? It certainly looks that way. It looks like they don't even know what happens in the game.

I'm a brown+white hairfag and this is objective stepdown. What was Mine thinking?

Is it just Kaban singing the OP or is she singing it with DB+PPP?

What else has Tatsuki worked on other than kemofure and tesabu?

A bunch of postapocalyptic shorts.

Gatchaman Crowds

All irodori works as Director.
Psycho Pass 2, Gatchaman Crowds, [C] as various CG roles.

A high budget movie could work if they wanted to go into the whole Cellurian Queen plot or 2nd generation Cellurians, but it'd likely result in a very different product from the tv show, so it'd be rather surprising if they went there.

I wonder what the chances of us getting an episode length OVA to tide everybody over until S2?

I'm thinking it would be either a boat episode so they can start S2 on the new island right away or an extended version of 12.1 that shows what everybody was doing during the time skip.

I pick Boomslang

I don't mind her new design because she reminds me of a tanned Takane. Every Takane is a good Takane.

Kaban + DB + PPP

You underestimate West. Everyone fucking love sugar, and they would pray to coca-cola if they could. Every cake, ice cream, chocolade is way too sweet. Well, I am from Poland (suprise suprise) and living just one year in Scotland made me understand some things. You just eat fuckloads of sugar, everywhere. Even fucking bread is horrendous. Sausage in UK is an insult to proper polish/german sausage. I could just make very sweet beer for weebs. It's not that hard, I just would have to make sure it's sour as well to make it drinkable. It actually makes me depressed when I think about it, I think it could actually work with good marketing.

I hope we don't get jack shit for 500 days to ensure top quality again

Is there a specific release date for the Japari Cafe CD? amiami just says early June.

>tfw like getting drunk but I'm a pussy who can't stand the flavor of alcohol
What do you recommend alcohol-user? What's something super sweet that doesn't taste like alcohol at all I could get my jollies from?

Amiami never gives the exact date.

I know, that's why I was wondering if there was a site that did give it.

Get a bottle any spirits and drink it straight until you like it you pussy. Worked for me

Doujin animation, 3D obviously.

just mix rum and coke or vodka with something like lemonade or any juice you want if you can't stand it straight and don't like beer

Funny how even all the new fan art of her is with her old design even if there isn't much.

Which is a damn mystery since she was third most popular friend in games, thought she would have a lot more being Shoebill of the games.

Not everyone is an artist.

Cocktails. But cocktails are for faggots.

>Funny how even all the new fan art of her is with her old design even if there isn't much.
To be fair, there isn't even clean art of this new design. For months we only had this, and it wasn't even confirmed to be Komodo, and right now there's only the card game card which gets half of the picture obscured by text.

I WANT TO DRINK WITH THE FRIENDS

>just mix rum and coke or vodka with something like lemonade or any juice you want
That's more or less what I do already.

That's an uncommon fetish, but it's great.

You are tasked with licensing Kemono Friends, and getting it dubbed. How would you handle it

Hard mode: Make it kid-friendly. Also,
no 4kids BS

Asuta?

card games are cancerous as shit
I'm fed up of all those official art full of text and other shit plastered on them and when you finally get the art it look like thousand of people took their turn trying all the jpg compression software to get the most disgusting quality possible for an image

David attenborough voices all the characters

I guess Belgian Strong Beer category. Whole idea about those beers was to make it strong, while avoiding sharp alcohol taste. Any beer competition will dismiss any entry with a hint of alcohol. These beers tend to be innocent. VERY innocent. And tasty, too; with a strenght of 10-12%, you can make beer resembling a wine in complexity. These beers are actually acting as wine in Belgium. Your common supermarket should at least carry Duvel, that's prime example of Golden Strong Ale style. If you like really sweet drinks, Barleywine style offer digustingly sweet and strong examples. American take on this style is quite hoppy and bitter from original English, so beware.

Leave Japari Park.

>Everyone fucking love suga
This fucking kills me
I've been trying to lose some weight and its fucking difficult because of how much HIGH FRUCTOSE SUPER CONDENSE CORN SUGAR SYRUP is in everything
Even worse, I'm from the south. We have this thing called Sun Tea (or its lazy knockoff, sweet tea) here, which is basically
1. Take a large glass jug
2. Fill it with water
3. Put a few tea bags in it
4. Let it sit out all day
5. Fill it with sugar in an amount equal to the water
I used to guzzle that shit but after dropping it for a year or so now I cant even sip it without wanting to vomit.
On the other hand slowly brewing tea in the sun without the sugar is still amazing at least.

Why do these threads sill get made when you're blogging about alcohol?

>Cellurian
Eh?

Nope, OC character.

Simple, I just sub it and leave the original audio.

Toki!

Gamefag

These beers are fucking masterpieces. Absolutely love them.

Thank you for your protips user. I'll try that next time I've got a chance.

We're trying to theoretically craft Japari Brew bugger off