Where are they now, those Charlottesville participants who were outed and shunned?

Where are they now, those Charlottesville participants who were outed and shunned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JU_k_ZpbgVk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtoPB_15Pqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doing fine thanks for asking.

Also, life-after-power-level-reveal thread

Stable careers as online professional racists.

I went, probably got noticed by a few people since i was prominently featured in some photos.

No change in my life, still making big bucks, I work in a very shitlib/jewish environment too.

Pic related angry dude I think his parents were from Croatia or smth, I know I read about him on our news portals and he was on tv news.

I heard he got sacked from his uni job I think

lol good riddance to bad garbage

Hopefully still shunned and exiled, pushing them even further into our clutches.

>doubt
What about this one Jew who doxxed everyone and tried to get them fired?

Why so? Whats wrong with being white nationalist in America, if blacks can have BLM, so can whites have their larp group, whites are no longer majority .

Well, Mustache Matt is running for office in New York and has since found the financial backing by an anonymous donor of well over $1,000,000
It seems he is trolling the shit out of the gov and if he is successful in getting elected he might just end up becoming Americas first dictator. As for the rest of the boys in this picture, they have all found employment in Identity Evropa's media team working in various positions within the Alt Right such as financial advisors, artistic design etc.. There was a spot for each of them after the kike media plastered their faces on every damn news channel across the planet. 2018 is the year the IRL troll / White Rights activists take over and as for the kikes running the media, i would be very worried about it.

He has a rather aesthetic face.

Rethinking their positions as unethical and definitely voting Democrat

yup, hes a qt
youtube.com/watch?v=JU_k_ZpbgVk

i want to cuddle with him indoors, and then act cold to each other in public

Nothing should have happened. Charlettesville will go down as a FBI/Gov setup and redpill a lot of people in the future. The State Gov, with the help of the FBI, basically said that you don't have the right to Speech or Assembly if we don't like it.

i'm wondering/worried about this. i wonder how long after publicly getting fucked by ZOG are you on the shitlis?. and do you even get welfare while you're on it?

Since most of them are here on Sup Forums why don't you ask them yourself?

leave croatian bisexuals alone

I assume they are still working for the FBI.

That guy? Didn't they take the logo on his shirt (which is Identity Europa or something) and get him fired from his non-existent job at a completely unrelated company with a similar logo? And then proceed to place it in their (W) column? Or the lad whose life is now ruined because he lost that part time job washing dishes at the hot dog stand in L.A.? Or the one JLaw sic'ed her dogs on that actually drove their membership numbers up?

I'm more curious about the ones that were featured prominently in every publication and media platform on the planet, but have vanished into a thin white poof of smoke.

What kind of CIA nigger operation was C'Ville? All those great photo opps of people never seen before or since. Meanwhile, let's look at who was conspicuously absent when the S began to HTF. The ringleader, Spencer. They all ditched, Heimbach's a pussy, and if it hadn't been for Michael Tubbs and the LS duking it out, conservatives would have probably been killed.

probably back to working since nobody cares about it anymore, nor can they remember it

>Where are they now, those Charlottesville participants who were outed and shunned?
Their lives have been ruined. Sucks to be them.

Also, there's this manlet, whose life is now officially ruined. Imagine being such a fucking manlet??

hi matt

One of them still has a fighting spirit left in him... unlike you LOW-T betas back to posting faggot memes

> vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=dtoPB_15Pqw

No it isn't red scum. Nathan just recently got engaged and he still goes to school lmao

I would take a moment to question the funding sources of the alt-right. I'm willing to believe that there are still wealth men who are yet true to the cause, but seeing as he who controls the purse has the power, anonymous sources frighten me.

hopfully getting beat like the pathetic nazi racist fucks they are

yeah isn't he just taking a break to finish school or something? didn't want to get kicked out I think.

>Nathan just recently got engaged and he still goes to school lmao
Seriously, that doesn't count. Also, he has no family now.

That Milleniall Matt guy is a huge subversive fag. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a fed (I hate when people say that, but this is the first time I'd believe it). He randomly takes to twitter and countersignals & calls out all sorts of alt-right people/or identitarians. He was also on a stream describing in deep detail how he was obsessed with jerking off on birds.

Millennial Matt keeps on trolling, not even the liberal kike media can stop him.

god this samefag is still samefagging

He's about to to create one with his finngolian wife though

probably cringing everyday that the camera snapped at such an unflattering moment

>let's just shun angry people and prevent them from having a productive livelihood, causing them to unite
>what could go wrong

The only difference is instead of ordinary joes who are ex-soldiers, you have autistic nutjobs who can influence a U.S. presidency.

god this namefag is still namefagging

Any such group is infiltrated by the FBI.
They pull in a few retards that think they are joining some big movement.
But for the most part, it's a government operation.
They advertised this Charlottesville thing nationally for months.
They collect them all into a central location.
The local government (controlled by democrats) sets them up for a fall.
Stand down orders are given to police.
They want this thing to be a clusterfuck.
The head of the FBI is in the tank for Clinton and wants to bring Trump down anyway possible.
They already had the media running the tired old "racist" narrative.
Charlottesville turns into the predictable shit show.
It results in a death that brought on more scrutiny than they hoped for but the media hushed it all up for them.
The self-righteous libtards start doxing the "Naziz".
Only manage to out a few despite nobody on that side covering their face.
Why? Because the others are FBI. They can't really find them without more resources than they got.
The ones they can find become the poster boys for the "alt-right".
Antifa is the same as the "white supremacists" in that they are both played like a fiddle and easy to manipulate.

DEY DINDU NUFFIN

that would imply people are upset about Cville. A commie died, wew lad.

Jeez, maybe us alt-righters should starting joining the FBI and see how they like it.

They're all dumb lol

>tfw kikes ruined his life
I hope he gets to be a high ranking officer in the second Europa awakening

Fuck Canada to hell

Weird slide threads on pol and look at everyone replying

You start your new career of killing rich Jews and stealing their shekels

>I heard he got sacked from his uni job I think
Was he from California? Because it's against state law to fire somebody for attending a political event

I think he was from Nevada or at least went to school there

Probably not much. The modern normie has a memory that lasts only till the next "outrage". Ask most people about Charlottesville and they'll not know what you're talking about.

Canada is a shithole

Spencer got arrested at Lee Park, you don't remember that?

Shit was the same way at the PizzaGate rally in DC. Before the end, all the big name alt-media figures ditched out and all met up at Comet Ping Pong for some beer and pizza. I'm sure I was photographed and IDed then.

Back at Langley

>Where are they now
Getting BTFO on Gab by a man with a pair of balls.

All of the people doxxed and the guy with the only Nazi flag in attendance is still a mystery

Really makes ya think

Obviously living in your head, rent free, faggot

>tfw they dox you to your work and your boss laughs, because he already knows the shit you say and do.

is cumming on birds degenerate?

My picture was on alex jones, but I'm a hermit with no social media.

It feels like something.

Thanks for the update mattypoo. Mustache Matt was a better name imo.

Fucking leaf, as usual

A kid from my university attended and received death threats from other studebts and was basically run out of my school by the admins. Search Nick Fuentes

>implying both sides aren't fucking retarded

Most of them have defected to North Korea

Spending the rest of that CIA cash, if they havent already.

It's the original blutfahne. The blood of NS martyrs shields him from the Jew.

Fun fact: it was only with the mysterious disappearance of the blutfahne that Germany began losing the war

Probably living normal lives. In this case I am glad that most Americans have the attention span of a goldfish.

Whoa!
Look out everybody, we got a big brain centrist here!

>mfw that last name
>mfw he wasn’t even white
Why didn’t they just call him rayciss

Much better looking than beady eyed peinovich. Croats are truly the herrenvolk of yugoslavia.

That guy posts regularly on twitter and said that his parents where trolling the media and actually agree with him and his life is great. He’s the real life chad meme.

He stopped after we photoshopped antics faces onto our guys and told him to dox them

Also, if matt is in this thread please explain wtf is going on with Faith Goldy? Did she cheat on her fiancé and get pregnant with partygoy’s baby or what?

please rake us soon America

The brushfire rises!

That guy found a qt southern girl to marry i heard

Probably what they were doing before for the most part.

feels good that i wanted to go but had to work.
feels better that none of my family would abandon me even if i was on camera wrecking some faggots jaw. and my famb runs the full political gamut. we just treat eachother like decent white people.
feels fucking amazing senpai

Underground, seething in rage and plotting your end.

with those hairlines they were already outcasts

The guy is a traitor to all croatianhood.

>side with American white nationalists who are pro-Serbian and traditionally hated Catholics.

And forgot to add he is supposedly a faggot. If he was in Croatia he would be lynched.

>anything american
>pro serbia
i mean i know that you count yourself as a serb
but the west loves you our catholic cousins

in their mom's basement

My family already knows Im a nazi desu

They came to the west coast to fuck brown people and repair their inferior genetics in the hopes that someday, they will be a match for native-born coastal whites.