Be 12

>Be 12
>Go to Hotel with 36 year old man inviting for Sushi and Pool (where are ze parents?)
>Get touched inappropriately
>Wait 24 years
>Become second rate actress
>Need attention
>#Metoo

Yeah I know shady shit is going on in Hollywood, but come on.

Fuck off shill.

>muh shill

You think like a manchild who never had to care for anyone else but himself.

kys white knight

would you be able to tell your parents an old man made you suck his cock at 12 years old? you were probably to scared to even raise your hand to ask a question in school

>be jew
>whenever jew is accused of sexual molestation attack #metoo
>whenever jew is not being accused call ppl misogynists

the cycle continues

You should have gone with:
>Be an attractive 18 year old actress
>Go to Hotel with 56 year old man inviting you for Sushi and Pool
>Have consensual sex in exchange for movie role
>Wait 15 years
> Career has flatlined
>Need attention
>#Metoo

instead of toppling down the hollywood jew with this, those fucks manage to make it all about themselves

Boy Sup Forums sure is having a tough time with this. Two of your ancient enemies are fighting - Jews and women. On one hand you shill pizzagate but then when shit starts coming out you say oh she is a slut, making it up ect.

Sup Forums is legitimately so contrarian that they'd rather side with whatever "unpopular" side there is regardless of its legitimacy. In this case, all of these pedos are getting BTFO by women coming out about sexual assault, but on the other hand they're women and the evidence is in some cases kinda flimsy so lol , pedo defending time.

Sup Forums is just stupid contrarians trying to remain relevant by disagreeing with mainstream opinions.

I have sexually assaulted dozens of girls. It's called "Trying to get laid"

Segal is Jewish?

apparently two of his grandparents were

Honestly I’d get raped by Harvey Weinstein in exchange for billionaire tier sushi and swimming pool.

Segal is a predator?

was accused of rape, forget the details tho - there's been so many of these stories its hard to keep track of them all

Be a Hollywood slut get sex assaulted .seek revenge 20 years later........Golden.

That explains why Sup Forums is reacting mostly the same way. And bc of all the cross posters

Was the sushi comped?

Look at those marks on his arms, they look like burn marks from expended hot shells.