Europeans now experiencing nigger tier IQs

The intelligence levels are falling in countries all across Europe. Take 14-year-olds in Britain. What 25% could do back in 1994, now only 5% can do on maths and science tests. Like the UK, the study found that IQ levels in Scandinavian countries, which had been on the rise for decades, were now in decline. Finland, Norway and Denmark have all experienced an average loss of 0.23 IQ points per year since the mid-1990s.
google.com/amp/www.euronews.com/amp/2017/12/29/the-iq-of-europeans-is-dropping-due-to-technology-say-researchers

>b-but muh amerimutts!

Other urls found in this thread:

d-nb.info/988387743/34
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. 500 IQ cave man

ah yes, surely due to technology, not due to importing packs of undesirables from countries without any functioning government.

I am gonna guess they didn't collect the race of those who were tested.

> Technology
Also known as mass migration

>include rapefugees in your testing
>average IQ drops
>it’s definitely technology’s fault

It's both. Technology keeps people telling stupid facts without ever opening a book and seeing the big picture.

>researchers
You can get just as good an assessment by consulting the I Ching

Did they separate the results based on race?

You already know the answer to your question

Are we sure that the IQ levels dropping doesn't have anything to do with importing millions of third worlders?

that's the joke
or wait, the nightmare

I have a friend in education, and according to her not only are the shitskins dumb as bricks, even in low numbers they considerably slow down the progress of the entire class. The "dumb rural retards" are actually doing much better, because their classes still reflect a country not completely controlled by corporate-kike interests.

Shut the fuck up burger. Let the Europoors see their inferiority at work. After all those America hate threads, they deserve some backlash where it hurts.

H2B, you filthy crooks!

O no, not facts!

Kill yourself

Everytime you take a test in uni or high school or whatever, the teachers always say "The tests you have are piss easy, they were a whole lot harder when I had them."
Assuming they weren't desperatly trying to boast to teenagers, I would say education got dumbed down years after years, effectively making all of us dumber.

>import millions violent low iq pseudo humans
>socialize everything, lionize and pander to the weakest for decades
>cripple your own educational system by removing all standards and pandering to the weakest, again for decades

>news say IQ drops due to technology
Hmmmmmmm really makes you think.

Yes, apparently Anglos are gigantic retards

Anyone with a brain realizes it's the niggers and arabs dropping European IQ averages. Same problem we have here. The average white American IQ is 103. What's the average IQ of the USA? 98. Gee I wonder why?

>burger
>calling me burger
Not sure what you’re on about or what your point could possible be

Nigger britains and aracdemically smarter than white britains d-nb.info/988387743/34

So "technology" is the excuse now

pakis and poos, are quintessentially british.

Are academically*

I’m not surprised
it doesn’t essentially need high intelligence to recognize that

if they're academically smarter then why do minority students have an easier time getting into colleges? Iq doesn't lie you fucking cunt iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>Europe now experiencing nigger-tier people
>Europe now experiencing nigger-tier IQs
What a surprise.

>due to technology
Not all the niggers and shitskins imported.

Yes, but whites go to better colleges and are much more likely to find jobs.

These are the IQs of various white ethnicities in the US according to the University of Chicago. The "Russian" category is overwhelmingly Ashkenazi Jewish....that's why it's so high.

Which is why whites are far more likely to have jobs than nigs.

Can you give a link to this?

Absolutely hilarious

I can't wait until IQ and standardized test scores fall to US levels, and Yuros finally understand why (hint: It's all our brown people, blacks especially, but the spics don't help either).

pfft.due to niggers is more like it.better have ethnicity in those figures.

I would imagine it is due to student/teacher ratio increase, disruptive behavior of shitskins, influence of nigger culture, dumbing down of curriculum to accommodate rapefugees. same as the difference here in the states between urban nigger schools and white small towm country schools. the more prevalent the jew/nigger culture the poorer the academic performance.

Bear in mind that 103 iq is weighed down by """white""" hispanics.

This makes no sense, actually. How come niggers are 2.2 points higher in IQ than beaners, despite beaners having more white admixture in them?

I thought we stopped counting niggers as "technology" back in 1865?

I can tell you that the system is 100% against white kids, males especially.

>ITS TECHNOLOGY
>NOT NIGGERS
>GO BACK TO SLEEP

is any one here old enough to remember having encyclopedias in there home? user farmer here remembers

> IQs dropping due to technology

Quit diluting your population's IQ from importation of feral immigrants with no idea of modern tech

Lol and yanks don't think this is happening right now with the influx of spics?

whitey is very aware here in america.

>due to technology
I suppose they are talking about that Jewish bio weapon?

Wonderful, the dumber whites become the less they can be controlled by empathy.

Yeah, technology, that's why. No other plausible, nay, possible explanation at all.

It is the same case over here, dad.

also

Yeah, because of technology, not because of the mass invasion of shitskins.

k

Nothing to do with tech. IQ drop is caused by immigration.

I don't think immigrants count as technology.

lol at those fucking Paki numbers.
Keep importing those Muslim shitskins Bongs.

The liberal fucks who lead the world know that the stupid fucking darkies all vote communist because they are so fucking stupid.
Venezuela is fucked and it is fucking stupid mongrels that live there.
Now the once great America is INVITING them in?!?!?!?!
WE ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE!!

were are all the jews user?

both

Same shit here with white males, entirely due to (((affirmative action))). University is overrated Jew shit anyway, though

Immigration technology?

exactly, IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY is the root problem of the edukakshin problem.
ban all of it and iq's will skyrocket.

unless they they breakdown race whoever wrote this is a fucking retard.

>slow down the progress of the entire class
literally lowering the iq of our children

Technology like large inflatable rafts and outboard engines.

>technology
without technology none of us would be ok with leftist policies because everyone will be struggling just to survive

IQ is almost entirely hereditary, education has nothing to do with it.

>spend elementary school learning gender fluidity instead of mathematics and reading
>gee what's wrong with these kids

post yfw you realized Europeans are the niggers of white people

>fellow American who I refer to as burger
>we have it so hard, boy do I hate the 'Amerimutt' meme

I don't get it, has it been the shills getting mad at the amerimutt meme this whole time?

"""""""technology""""'""
aka niggers

Think about it.

It's the higher IQ African immigrants getting mixed in with black Americans and raising their score

Books can't be false?

Yeah, that was in the back of my mind but most likely true.

They are the shittiest immigrants in the UK. Even nigs are better than them.

Couldn't find it. Probably classified as "white".

its a lie fellow burger. the iq drop is directly linked to the new comers taking up space in schools. not just "syrian" "refugee" "children" and yes all of those words are in individual quotes and its needed

studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/

They count the dumbass native Mexicans as Mexican and the mestizos as "white" hispanic. So it weighs down white IQ and also the Mexican IQ because they're somewhere in between.

Yeah, if you look at crime stats - the white numbers are heavily inflated due to the inclusion of mestizos as "white"

It's like there was this crazy period in American history when anyone who wasn't black or Asian was "white"

>only smart people go to university
>
let me guess, you're in college?

2 out of those 6 refugees in japan turned out to be rapists.

You think American universities don't discriminate against white males too?

Anglos used to dominate Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc. They CREATED them, but their own creations were stolen from them and turned against them.

Nonsense, it's because of technology and our study proves it. Anything that says otherwise is not true. It's all just a fucking coincidence you worthless rodent.

It's both, I recall seing studies on that
And by technology, they mostly mean smartphones

How tf are Irish Catholics so much higher than the French and Germans?

it's science. you're not some kind of science denying neanderthaal are you?

You're taught to read the bible earlier, lad. I grew up catholic and most of my childhood was reading and Sunday school. Bed time? Bible story for bed. All that with low tolerance for dissent and bad behavior.

That doesn't explain anything in depth.

The Irish completely failed to defend their civilisation from foreign conquest. Scientifically, the French, English and Germans have achieved a lot more than them. What the hell were they doing with that extra IQ? Focusing it all on brewing?

that's where all our smart people went
I fucking knew it
come back Irish burgers, and bring the 2nd amendment with you

>Due to technology

TopKEK

>6 million Irish people
>30 million British people
>Britain literally 40 miles away
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM US
but more importantly, the smart enterprising Irish people would have been more likely to leave and make their way in America. Then if you got to America in 1850 and you were an idiot, you probably didn't last very long.

You're not very intelligent, are you?

France, Great Britain, and Germany are huge countries with large populations. Ireland is a tiny country with a very small population.

And on a per capita basis, the Irish do match or top those groups. Particularly in the US, Irish Catholics are incredibly dominant and more successful than those groups.

>achieve utopia
>life is so effortless that we all become too retarded to maintain it
>society collapses and the cycle starts all over again
The absolute state of humanity

I think this might literally be why civilizations always collapse. Im not totally convinced but it makes a lot of sense. Civilization is just fundamentally dysgenic