Joe Arpaio general

Can we get some shit like this going. I love sheriff Joe. But I'm having a hard time finding dank memes, or green text of the greatest sheriff to spread to normies

stop it with the meme candidates or it's anudda alabama

Fuck you we need Joe more than they needed the kid diddler

>inb4 one post by this id

Whoever wins, spics lose

Nfw I thought Joe was running foe senate

Yeah, except if the dems win

>Meme flag
>leaf

juan but not forgotten

fuck this racially-profiling piece of shit

arpaio is hispanic so he can't be raciallyist

He is going to be a liability like Judge Moore in AL race.

The second Arpaio announced his candidacy, he went right into retard mode, rambling about Obama's birth certificate.

I know something is fishy with Obama's past, but he is not on any ballot and this subject has no room in the debates when Immigration and keeping our economy strong should be the main topics of any republican's platform.

This
It's a trap.

$0.02

Lol he cost taxpayers $45 million in civil suits and people still support him THEY DESERVE HIM

He didnt cost shit. The faggot liberal watchdog groups that filed the suits cost the taxpayers. If anything he saved arizona a fuckton of money by keeping the beaners out. Theres a graph floating around somewhere that shows the actual cost of illegal immigration by state.

Worth every cent. He was a menace to the beaners.

Pretty sure he is running for Senate . Famous for making inmates miserable .Living in tents in 100 degree weather.Wearing pink clothing. Eating cheap food. Hes the real deal. Hes a strict enforcer against Illegal immigration.

Dank maymays

Wins on bantz, loses on everything else

" Arpaio could shake up the late August Republican primary in a critical open-seat race to replace retiring Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz. Trump pardoned Arpaio last summer,"

Why is this retard running for Senate?

He's a corrupt half-wit who can't even carry a gun because he's a felon.

He gave the vending contacts to all his jail to his brother, then brings in food that has "not for human consumption" stamped on the box.

The reason the cartel never took him out is cause he's been working with them since the 70's.

Arpaio is unironically the fascist meme flag candidate

Arizona needs Arpaio to undo years of leftist policy in the borderstate.

Show dem de wey

>all these tent city is great memes

Yeah, it was great if you were a criminal. Drugs and alcohol on tap. There were area's where you could just walk out the fence and go get a beer (or your drugs) at circle k.

Then there was the friday night fights, a kind of semi-organized jail UFC where guards and cons bet on the fights.

They males and females had easy access to each other and could fuck whenever.

The left likes to choose the rights candidates. He was on Judge Janine and he's fucking 85 years old. He should just retire and hang out with his grandkids.

Also I don't think Arizona has closed primaries so anyone, liberals, will vote for the republican they think they can beat. They did this in Alaska until we closed the primaries