youtube.com/watch?v=9hCYRbV6KkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmf3rND8NZo
youtube.com/watch?v=L6s1MchuGZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqV-BYe8YiI
youtube.com/watch?v=7op_0HLKl9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Goku gets passed up by Gohan in episode 90. I'm done with this bullshit show

What's up with episode 90?

Gohan and Goku fight and Gohan has some new transcendent power and he might become stronger than Goku

Then it's simple
If Goku don't go blue he'll win, if he goes blue he'll lose

No. Stop. Just shut the fuck up. Cabba will end up with Vados. This is the perfect opportunity for the angel and saiyan bloodlines to mix. Nobody seriously cares about some shitty filler character who will be irrelevant come the end of this arc. Caulifla is an uncivilized, stupid whore who has probably taken hundred of monkey dick by now. She dresses like a raging slut, Caulifla is seriously shit. Cabba deserves a pure woman like Vados.

>This is your God for this universe

#notmygod

Dragon ball shit

>She will never jerk you off with her BBQ covered hands and then have her lick it off.

Literally who?

I haven't watched any episode since pic related, did anything interesting happen since then?

No.

Gohan got his daily dose

>She will never have a good design

Rage isn't unique when it comes to activating SS1-2(3?), but it is when it comes to god-tier forms.

This is the first time someone that is now basically SS3-tier raged this hard

> Rage over "your mothers death, the death of humanity, and death of all mortals is all YOUR fault!" makes more sense versus some robot that you never knew having his face crushed

Make a better U7 Team:
> Goku
> Vegeta
> Gohan
> Piccolo
> Lapis
> Lazuli
> Buu
> Future Trunks
> Goten
> Kid Trunks

1/3

2/3

3/3

Man, if only he was this creative when it comes to the actual manga.

Gohan jobbed to Krillin

Subarashi.

The manga is fine.

>The manga is fine.

stop posting this autistic fanfiction

The manga lacks creativity, therefore it is utter shit.
Also what said.

>TRUNKS..........YOU ARE. A SINNER

Blue Goku looks so fucking stupid.

Reminder that Piccolo is SSJ tier in the androids arc.

And that was how many chapters ago? Toyotaro still needs Toriyama's manga in his hand to borrow "references".

(You)

Why do people think Goku's stupid? TFS memed up Goku's "stupidity" too hard. Just read some of the stuff he said throughout the series.

>[When Frieza kills Vegeta] Goodbye, Vegeta. You’re not as cold-hearted as you believed yourself to be. A heart of stone can’t shed tears like you did. You must have been holding them back your whole life. I’m the only one left. I think I understand you now. You weren’t grieving over your own death, or because our home planet was destroyed. You were grieving because he turned you into what he wanted you to be. You never had a chance to be anything else. Well I still respect you. I know you made a lot of mistakes, but now I see that it wasn’t all your fault. You had the fiery will of a Saiyan. Please share that with me now, ’cause I need it. Thank you for saving my son’s life and buying enough time for me to recuperate. I’ll do my best to carry out your wish. (to Frieza) It’s true. Vegeta’s right. You have no honor. For him. And for everyone else you’ve destroyed, I am going to finish you.

Is it because they're stupid and can't comprehend the 11D multiversal chess based Son kun is playing.

>no argument
At least you're aware how much of a hack he is.

>no argument
That's (You)

The Champa Arc in the manga was so much better (except Piccolo vs Frost and Goku vs Hit)

The very beginning of the Future Trunks Arc in the manga was so much better. Until after SS3 Goku vs SS2 Trunks, the manga seemed to exponentially go to shit. It just got worse and worse.

Oh wow, 2 boring fights. Special. Compared that to anything Toriyama has done, and it's nothing. Not even close.

> Piccolo's fight against Frost was shit in the manga
> Trunks being side-lined in his own arc in the manga

I guess Toyo just really loves the Goku & Vegeta Show©

>no new Gohan/Chichi doujin in months

how long do I have to wait?

>Toyo just really loves the Goku & Vegeta Show
He likes GT. What do you expect?

Hopefully /ourman/ Gohan wins.

Characters by power:

#1 Gohan (Powerlevel - infinity+1)
#2 Grand priest (Powerlevel - infinity)
#3 Zeno sama (Powerlevel - 89 trillion)
#4 Jiren (Powerlevel - 88 trillion)
#5 Zamasu (Powerlevel - 42 trillion)
#6 Broly (Powerlevel - 24 trillion)
#7 FemBroly (Powerlevel - 100 billion)
#8 Teen Gohan (Powerlevel - 90 billion)
#9 Kid Gohan (Powerlevel - 90 million )
#10 Super Duper Perfect Revived Cell SSJG36 (Powerlevel - 696,420)
#11 Frieza (Powerlevel - 530,000)
#12 Yamcha (Powerlevel - 420,000)
#13 Mr. Popo (Powerlevel - 10)
#14 Farmer Carl (Powerlevel - 5)
#15 Raditz (Powerlevel - 1)
#16 People who think that caulifa and fembroly are the same (Powerlevel - negative zero)

I want Torankusu to fill my womb with his babies.

DICASTYYYYYYYYYYYYY

my headcanon is that Trunks' pure rage tapped into god ki that he was exposed to during his sparring matches with Goku and Vegeta, giving him a pseudo-SSJ God power

>ouchie
That term is reserved for the sunday morning cartoon

Just ask Jay-Marvel

But GT is just Goku Time

good

fuck goku

>Through his training with Piccolo, Gohan came to realize that the one he must surpass is his father Gokuu. So he teams up with Piccolo and they take on the duo of Gokuu and Tenshinhan! Facing Gohan, who having finished his training has now obtained unprecedented power, Gokuu will…?!

>Calling Gokou, "Goku"
>Calling Vegetable King Supreme, "Vegeta"
>Calling The Strongest in the Universe Mach 2, "Gohan"
>Calling The Doc, "Piccolo"
>Calling Robot forehead man., "Lapis"
>Calling Robot forehead woman, "Lazuli"
>Calling Boo, "Buu"
>Calling The Purple Penis, "Future Trunks"
>Calling Short Goku, "Goten"
>Calling The Blue Brat, "Kid Trunks"

Why don't they have internal organs?

its just an ouchie

cell is a robot,
and black is just a tracing of cell, so...

>She will never faceoff against another Brolyna naked on the ring

>yfw dicasty draws better

A cute.

You missed this one.

Why did they recruit Cabba and not Caulifla for the Champa arc Tourney?

Goku, in the original manga/anime isn't stupid, he's just uneducated and a little naive. In battle he's quite clever and perceptive and is capable of coming up with complex strategies.

Super is a lot more comedic so they play up his stupidity for humor, but the only time it stretched belief imo is when he fell for Beerus pretending to be Monaka

Is she REALLY Caulifla?

One is a underworld unknown gangster, another is a known saiyan from space police.

No don't listen to any of the autists pretending that she is caulifa, their eyes will be opened when the next ep comes out.

If she isn't, we are gonna have a catfight between them next tourney

THE GREAT DEBATE

youtube.com/watch?v=PUOLs-UTZQw

VS

youtube.com/watch?v=9hCYRbV6KkU

That's Zamasu ya dummy and he needs no ningen organs.

Saved.

So if I get this right, universe 9 is the weakest universe of all, then universe 7 and then universe 6, who's the strongest universe between the 8 chosen to fight then? And how the hell can anyone be stronger than a guy that can destroy the universe with his bare fists?

Aside from Blue Goku's crazy neck, this looks really nice

Lol, we will see when the day of reckoning comes by.

Here are the predictions:

FemBroly - Universe 11, much stronger than Caulifa. Everyone is surprised that U11 has saiyans too.

Caulifa - Universe 6, much better character design and personality than FemBroly. Champa is surprised that Cabba ends up being stronger than Caulifa.

we don't know what "mortal level" means, it's never once been stated to be the same thing as battle power

>SSJ goku became as strong as SSG
>SSJ became stronger than Buu saga SSJ3
>SSB is therefore ridiculously impossibly strong
>gets matched by a bunch of people who couldnt beat dabura let alone SSJ3 Goku
they shouldnt even be able to beat base goku, why is this all so fucked up now

I don't know why people can't fathom 3 different Saiyans in the U6 team.

U7 has 3: Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan. And Saiyans are nearly extinct there.

Why would U6 only have 2 Saiyans in their team when there's so many of them?

>Japanese background music in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmf3rND8NZo

>Gohan surpasses his father in ep 90

too fucking funny

Finally a thread without a waifufaggotry OP.

>FemBroly - Universe 11

It's simple! Violate Caulifla and Brolyna... in their pure bare asses!

Pretty good considering all his signature sketches are done on the fly right in front of you quickly.

>the absolute STATE of power level fags right now

Bold claims you have here. I'll be looking forward to seeing how right/wrong you are.

Japanese background music is more like

>The song that plays when someone is saying something evil

>The song that plays when a character is powering up or angry

>The song that plays when something sad happens

>The theme song, which plays when some bullshit happens and the protagonist kicks ass when he clearly shouldn't be able to at this point

>The background music for when pointless shit is happening

>Lastly, the happy song that plays during a joyous celebration or just a peaceful situation

Does that mean FemBroly and Caulifa will have to catfight?

i dont count the numbers, but goku is obviously stronger at fucking base than he once was at ssj3, he was able to fight pre-golden freeza at base despite him being much stronger, he was able to fight beerus at ssj prior to even training with whis. why can someone like krillen even hold their own against buu saga SSJ goku, let alone modern SSB goku, it makes absolutely no sense. he should be 10000x stronger

youtube.com/watch?v=L6s1MchuGZ8

Hopefully.

Why is the SSG transformation used constantly in the manga by Goku and now Vegeta, but in the anime has not being used since the Goku vs Beerus fight?

Someone said because Toyotaro actually cares about consistency and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

But I think that is why his manga is terrible.
Consistency is boring, we don't need that in DB.
At times, consistency must be sacrificed for the sake of fun in the show. Toyo cannot understand that and the manga suffers for it.

it's clear SSG isn't a real transformation outside of the ritual, and goku absorbed the power of gods. he was fighting beerus as SSJ, his SSJ became SSG-tier, so theres no reason to ever have the transformation. its just toyotaro wanting to be unique

Oh god yes!

>Calling The Purple Penis, "Future Trunks"
>Calling The Blue Brat, "Kid Trunks"
Soon

Well, I prefer most of the original songs because I'm not a burger, but even I can't ever defend that one.
It is just so bad I remember hating this music when I was a kid, and that is impressive because I wasn't the kind of kid to hate things easily unless they were so bad I couldn't overlook it.
Even today I can barely listen to that a few seconds before muting it.

True, but Super has been quite schizophrenic with this formula as of late.

Burger here. I've watched the original funi dub and jap sub, so I'm not saying that all of the jap music is bad, and I think some of the faulconer music is unfitting and droning too, but Faulconer really improved Vegeto's fights and scenes like this: >youtube.com/watch?v=NqV-BYe8YiI
Gero just murdered a city and wacky Godzilla music plays in the jap version.

>Brolyna ends up overpowering her fellow LSSJ
>She can't bring herself to throw Cauli into the void
>Realizes they'd have more to gain fighting together than each other and try to gamble for their lives
>U6 and U11 team up to take down all other universes and U7

How mad would Sup Forums be?

Toeishills are still insecure and still go into crying fits whenever the manga is mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=7op_0HLKl9c

Toyocucks forever taking L's