/mbmc/ T_D MODS STICKY EDITION

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the goal is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:
#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:

>Spread this copy pastas everywhere:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

>MBMC promoted by:
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>Front page of r/The_Donald (7.8K upvotes, 13 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_ed2b5e5d69524217831dae2bc1642532.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their thread
DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

only use the official versions from the website:

Official discord for MBMC

it's not necessary to join, but it can help with organizing, sharing strategies for putting up posters & applying adhesives, etc

7aCCgeJ

>this is the same discord as IOTBW and run by the same guys, very solid team

bump

bump

Germany

France

bump

bump

Reminder that if you're going to put them up early, do it after MLK day.

absolutely, but best to put them up on Jan 21

bump

KILL NIGGER POSTERS GOING UP JANUARY 20th

>Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
>Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
learn to read user

bumping

thanks, here is a UK color PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_ed2b5e5d69524217831dae2bc1642532.pdf

I'm gonna preface it Jan 20th with kill niggers posters, it's gonna go national here in Aus because of our Govt. Media lmao. I'll never be caught because the Melbourne PD is a meme.

>t. larping faggot
any other pretend stories you want to share sweetie?

hey why would a supposedly "anti racist" antifa member be claiming that they are going to do what you're claiming? isn't that 100% hypocritical of you? sad

I once killed twenty Melbourne bolsheviks with my cock. God, Melbourne is BASED.

bump

>durr ur the real raycist
Fuck off, ends to a means.

A guide with some suggestions, most of which are in the latest files going from based leafanon, and some of which are only useful for some countries. We still seem to be in a friendly disagreement over minimizing the translation tag.

>a supposedly "anti racist" antifa member
where did he say that

Who is the Canada one supposed to be about. Its hard to make a similar case when most of our immigrants are coming in legally, as unfortunate as that is.

it's also a matter of updating every single country (color PDF, grayscale PDF and PNG) and re-uploading them all, and updating every single copy pasta with all the new links.. not trivial

I don't want to sound lazy but I also know that with the time remaining, that effort could go into promoting instead (many emails left to send to get some bigger names to broadcast the instructions)

If possible, it would be good to try to get a thicker outline on the borders of countries with white as a major portions of their flags. Would you agree, leafanon?

Soon you guys will be btfo, Jan20th will be a good day.

yes it could make them more visible

Understood. Wasn't aware of how you had it set up. You've got to make the best call with the time. Good work, user.

>Soon you guys will be btfo, Jan20th will be a good day.
*yawn*
this is IOTBW all over again, as the date approaches the shill desperation gets even higher
nobody believes you

Soon 8net leftypol will get you guys to btfo yourselves. 4org pol a shit.

thanks you too, if you want to make some versions with lighter hashtags for the discord then of course go ahead and spread them too, I think both versions are good

in the future I should learn how to set this up so I can auto update all of the designs faster, but that's for another op

btw how many in the discord? ill make sure to keep promoting it in the generals right up till Jan 21

>going to be turned against you with my prefacing campaign
>y-your an idiot

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

>ANYONE CLAIMING THE IRL POSTER DATE IS DIFFERENT THAN JAN 21 IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" false flag poster plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it

Spain

the meme pastebin has been viewed over 1000 times now, which is only a small link on the website
so the website itself has received many times that number of views, probably ~100K
this is going to be huge

Swiss user printed 35'000 posters & stickers, all going up

Is that cat girl in the pic is the same one who prostitutes herself to fat pig-looking men in suites who look a lot like Harby Winestein in leftypol memes. Pretty ironic don't you think? We always wondered where that meme came from but never suspected reality.

French Quebec version please

LMAO THERE IS EVEN A CHILIINDIO ONE

who's going to post it with me?

and an argentinian one

all available on the website:

those look good, ill add them to the site soon (sorry I keep saying this but things have been extremely busy, and I figured the Argentina & Chile guys are already spreading this one around without the site)

>our spies
you people unironically believe you're fighting some kind of war, dont you?

DISCORD MODS PLS LET ME IN OR ELSE

A psychological war against leftists?

>leftypol superiority

i guess, you actually think of it as a war tho?

a ton of these got printed out after T_D mods stickied that post last night

don't give them (you)s, just report & ignore

Golden One endorsement

promo image

Sad part is probably no one will do it or care because here at the southern hemisphere we are on summer vacations

but it still won't take long to put a couple up in public

kate steinle image where

antifa slashed her face when they were out trying to remove MBMC posters

wow shills are kinda antsy tonight -so much going down, and tomorrow may be a big day...

They really want to derail this. Let's keep pushing this campaign;we know it is making the Shills nervous...

yeah can i have the file though

theyre terrified
35'000 posters printed in Switzerland: sticked at the top of T_D, got 20K views, fuckloads of burgers printing them out now

oh I see sorry user I don't actually have it
its so simple though probably very easy to make

found it from google searching

It's such a bad, non-organic forced meme, done by an autistic leaf, it's going to fail and it doesn't really make a point at all. In fact it's basically saying what lefties have been saying, that the rule of law doesn't matter and as long as they consent, they can have open borders.

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

nothing is happening in this discord OP why you wasting my time?

no idea what's going on in there right now but that is the official discord
it has had several hundred members online before at certain times, it fluctuates
it is a Sunday night

go ahead and do it you t_d faggot. It's going to fall on it's face because it's not catchy and it's forced. If you can't meme, your opinion is worthless here. Lurk more.

what are the mods names i think i may have been in this server before

t. leftypol
stay scared sweetie

different names for different ops

Cool, I had some round stickers made, I'll go around stickin em places on the 21st

awesome user
any chance you can share an anonymous pic of the printed stickers for promotional purposes?

is it that discord that got made during IOTBW that tried to take credit for the whole thing?

>that tried to take credit for the whole thing
never heard of that, nobody can take full credit for IOTBW it was a massive, loosely connected anonymous effort
do you have any proof they tried to claim credit for it

i left the discord when they tried to make a hatreon to get money for putting up posters

>T_D mods sticky it
hopefully the media will blame it all on reddit

kek good point

well for this op this is literally all you need:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:

never going to ask for money either

I just don't know enough to make any judgement about the discord, it could be useful but like I said for MBMC this is literally all you need to know in a short paragraph:
and credit goes to the entirety of the participants, and everyone who helped shape the memes, refine them, do translations for different countries, etc etc

What general locations would be best for maximum visibility?

SJW / feminist infested areas will have the best impact
if one of them discovers the poster and loses it, they could run straight to the media with it, generating a local news story

that's the ideal outcome - it broadcasts the message for us (like IOTBW)

My uni has a Hillel Jewish student center, would that be a good target or too easily spun as antisemitic by the khazar-run media?

this "op" is retarded, no offense. i like and appreciate that people are actually taking initiative, and i'm not just being a cynic, but telling the entire internet that you're going to be putting up racist posters on this exact date, and expecting them to not be prepared is stupid. IOTBW was extremely successful and they know it was. if they have any tactical competence at all they will have campus security on high alert all night, ready to catch "racist vandals" and put them on the morning news for everyone to see. putting up posters worked great the first time, but any tactic used too often becomes a liability, and i don't feel like spending any time in any kind of detention. also the meme is just kind of lame. best of luck tho

>but telling the entire internet that you're going to be putting up posters on this exact date, and expecting them to not be prepared is stupid.
really? it worked extremely well for IOTBW
so every single uni on the face of the planet is ready? and every public space too?

>racist posters
wrong, nobody is using the leftypol racist version

>if they have any tactical competence at all they will have campus security on high alert all night, ready to catch "racist vandals" and put them on the morning news for everyone to see.
if this op manages to transform every school on earth into a mini draconian police states, that will be a big redpill in itself - overreacting to posters that hard will shock the public

>putting up posters worked great the first time, but any tactic used too often becomes a liability
so never do it again then? sounds exactly like what leftists would want

>i don't feel like spending any time in any kind of detention.
you won't

> also the meme is just kind of lame
the constant attacks from shills proves otherwise

pic related is how you look right now

kek

don't let the door hit you on the way out antifaggot
0/10 demoralization
stay scared

>pic related is how you look right now
thats fine, look i'm not gonna tell you not to do it, i just don't think its worth the effort or the risk for what the reward could be

Bump

>T_D getting involved
Well if anyone does it wrong, we know what happened.

.02 cents has been deposited