Is this the greatest robbery video of all time?

Is this the greatest robbery video of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdi7BoPMlUY
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
jodyplauche.net/videos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Am I shot?
>Oh fuck yea!
gold

whoa that was cool

That's what I call disarming a suspect.

Can someone make a webm of this?

yes

Yes

>doesn't kill them dead

j-just a prank
L O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O L

>only shooting one clip

what a pussy

Great cop!

He'll probably get shit in the news for not attempting to render first aid

>i don't give a fuck if you dying

that is definitely not a cop
who is this guy? private security?

This video is nut worthy

notice the superior black male dispatching these fools non-fatally and with complete control of the situation.

just compare it to a wimpy white cuck. "G-g-g-g-get your h-hands up!! O-o-or I'l shoot!!" He'd have 8 of his buddies her to do these guys execution style despite them not being a threat.

>"It's fake!"
>"Oh well, mine's real!"
kek

Best I ever had.

Dare I say "Our nigger?"

this one looks like likeable niggers from 90s kikewood movies

This

To bad those green boys tried their hand at robbery.

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't think most/all cops were allowed to carry wheelguns anymore.

post some moments of criminals last breaths. they give me such a great feeling.
tell satan i said 'don't go easy on you' scumbag.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdi7BoPMlUY

Lol a good samaritan.

What's the twist? I thought the third black guy was going to rob the store after taking out the first two.

I was fucking waiting for that holy shit.

No, he'll be on the news because those obviously college-bound youths were just playing a social experiment while taking a break of their usual job spreading Jesus' word among the deli owners and employees.

Or he'll become a racist, trigger happy cop because he's of a lighter shade of brown when compared to those troubled youths.

Anyway, his career is toast.

>greatest robbery video of all time
Fuck off cr1tikal

LOL topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

>killing someone because they're trying to rob a store so they don't starve

LOL

Republicanfags will defend this.

i an quite sure cops are not allowed revolvers anymore only pistols nowdays.

Seeing shit like this gives me hope there could be a future for niggers. But "le based black man" are so few are far between that they may as well go extinct and be replaced by your average porch monkey in just a couple of generations.

Looks like he's carrying a revolver. What law enforcement branches still carry those?

>killing

Nigger in the blue hoodie was clearly shot on the arm. Nigger 2 was certainly hit on some non-vital place, as he's also capable to talk to the policeman and receive orders from him, even if you can't see him.

You will never get shot in the face by Ving Rhames. Why even live.

You mean they're not allowed pistol revolvers. Only allowed automatic pistols. But yeah, I am thinking the same thing. I remember being annoyed that they were no longer allowed to carry revolvers.

>so they don't starve
the clothes show how much poverty stricken those robbers are, i an almost tearing here.
>those fuckers have better clothes than me
also not fatal

There's not much better than that. "Oh well".

>"Officer it just LOOKED like I was threatening the guy with instantaneous deadly injury!"

Backpack full of cigarettes : $500

Hospital bill for gunshot wounds $150,000
Follow on medical care $75,000
Court costs :$5500.00
15year minimum @$50k/prisoner/yr $1.5million

500 bucks worth of cigarettes nets $2million in social costs to "reform" 2 people.

are you trying to say that an funeral would be cheaper?
because that is what i an getting here.

Nobody starves in America. You can find enough spare change on the ground of a parking lot to sustain yourself.

I agree. Giga Nigga should have blasted them both in the face when he had the chance. Would have saved us a lot.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WASN'T THE COP WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BLACK LIVES MATTER

an extra 20c worth of bullets aimed in the right place could have saved america 2 million dollars.

>You can find enough spare change on the ground of a parking lot to sustain yourself.

can i jump over the wall please?
i wont do drugs only beg and live out of parking lot pennies

leave them in the dumpster out back

kek

>People question why the Chinese keep ignoring/running over the injured and infirm

i watched the enforcer today,

White nationalist btfo!

what he meant was, "oh well" as in "telling me it's fake after i've already shot you because I walked in here and saw you robbing a man with what I thought was a real gun thus spurring me to do my civic duty won't change the fact you're fucking stupid and got shot robbing a fucking 7/11, a crime which you are probably going to jail for."

and when he says i dont give a fuck after he means "If I go to jail for this so be it, but first I'm going to stop these nigs from robbing this store to make going to jail worth it."

Black people are socially retarded, but are actually quite intelligent when given an education that they dont take for granted.

He is a cop. A city cop to be specific.

He will be in charge of that department one day.

how the fuck you have internet and can"t afford to eat

Honestly if you're willing to work, you're 99% more desirable than any of our home grown Basketball-Americans

>Just shoots the guy
:^)

Pleasure derived from watching nigger thugs get what they deserve: (5*308 544)$ = 1542770$. Of course if they died it'd be better.

Are you saying Rodrigo Duterte has the right idea? If it boils down to economics kill every armed robber on the spot. If it boils down to liberalism destroying the black family then sue Harvard and the social scientists who helped create the problem.

a white cop probably would have

>thought when another black guy opened the door that he was about to rob the 7/11 as well

Wtf I love cops now? Based black guy serves and protects.

while funny i think this was staged. why would you tell some one who is behind the counter facing you to put their hands behind their back? i would have told them to stay on the ground and put their hands on their heads

Omar comin?

This one is disgusting. The dude was already arrested and being transported for his hearing. He wasn't loose on the streets, and he wasn't about to escape justice or anything. His only crime was touching some kids dick or whatever, not something that was a death sentence. Idiot father thought he'd take things into his own hands, he deserves life in prison for this shit.

Digits dont lie. When will Baltimore cops start dumping bodies in the Patapsco river?

JUST

Fucking nambla supporter KYS.

This was amazing. This based black man can patrol the streets of the ethnostate.

This. ONLY BLAACK TURKS ARE REAL MEN

what i an saying here is that, stealing is not only damaging the store that got 500$ worth of stolen cigars, but the society at large wont want to invest in trading just because they dont find it safe to open small markets.

this creates an monopoly where only big markets can thrive, because only selling in buck ensures that robbers are unable to take even 1% of your stuff in one go.
>unless they bring a ton of people lel.

its not about race nor social extructure here, only >cold
price-cost = liquid gains

soo it becomes possible to get over such things like armed robbery without the system getting too much prejudiced(people are not able to find another way to exchange besides the norm)

armed roberry is merely an nuisanse., you can get over it. or change the actual economy to ensure an bigger number of small sellers and invest in more armed protection.

but to do that one would need to sway the current social acceptance on a militarized police force.

Literally not a fucking cop or he woul've had a radio on him to call that shit in, cops don't need to dial 911.

when blacks are educated (university) they average at about 80 IQ points so sorry no, they are and always will be retarded compared to other races.

>someone starving
>in America
>being so stupid to actually think that

The virgin nigger

The chad negro

theres an unedited version here

jodyplauche.net/videos/

good to see LL Cool J getting some work

4.5/10. better than average start but obvious by the end

I hate to be the one to piss in Sup Forumss cornflakes, but this vid might be staged. I live in the are and haven't heard anything nor was in in my patch. I'd love for it to be true and to be corrected, but I think it's fake.

>Automatic pistols
Cops don't carry uzis you newfag

>he wasn't about to escape justice or anything
this has to be a troll

The world would have been a better place if so. These kids aren't coming out of prison with a positive outlook on life.

>Or he'll become a racist, trigger happy cop because he's of a lighter shade of brown

He just has internalized racism caused by the constant stream of microaggressions he's subjected to on a daily basis due to white supremacy.

>Uzi is a pistol

the guy deserves it, and the current definition of justice is heavily biased against the victims.
the whole reason as to why justice exists is not because an shit jew decided that we need to ensure the reform of an individual, WE HUMANS HAVE AN INNate urge to punish and kill criminals.
and that is an instinct, not an bullshit liberal reform plan.

BASED BLACK MAN

im saying there is no way that's a cop
what's his name?

like i wasn't trying to argue - this man is not a police officer. i'm not saying "hey guys ya think that's a police officer huh?" zero chance. fuck off

>Black Cops

tecnically mac10s are pistols, that got modified to shoot fast.

yeah, revolvers>>>semiautos

BASED

Fair

>whats up everybody, cr1itikal here
>there's a couple of niggers robbing a 7/11 and I'm the only one who can stop them
>let's do this shit

i see you watched the racist edited fox news version..

>(CNN) two innocent black children shot by white skinhead racist cop while shopping for groceries

SHAFT

what is an civilian arrest...

>edited fox news version

It's CNN and MSNBC that have been caught altering tapes to support their narrative, not FOX.

checked.
I'm almost positive it's fake. I live in the area and there's no news about it.