SHE

SHE

FUCKING

WON

SHE HAD MORE VOTES THAN THAT ORANGE RETARD, HOW IS IT A DEMOCRACY IF THE PERSON WITH THE MOST VOTES DOESN'T FUCKING WIN?

HILLARY FUCKING WON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/796392332467851264?lang=fi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You dont understand the US voting process do you?

...and we are not a democray, as our founding fathers openly ridiculed and did NOT want the US to become.

>being this butt hurt
it's not a democracy. it's a republic. go get culturally enriched you gigantic faggot.
>sage
also, mind your own fucking business limey piece of shit.

>30 states compared to her 20
>2500 counties to her 500
>Literally only big cities voting for her
Fuck off with this shit. How can you think that 4 cities can chose a person that can represent the entire country?

>muh democracy

Blind democracy is a failure of a representative government system. America was founded as a republic you colossal faggot

sage

what is a republic?

You are quite possibly the most boring person on all the chans

She lost.
>in all fields

nobody here gives a fuck about some tv lecensing, no gun/knife owning, cuck bag islam loving britshit has to say.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHE FUCKING WON YOU RETARD

SHE GOT MORE FUCKING VOTES

THATS WHAT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY IS

IT ISN'T A DEMOCRACY IF MORE PEOPLE WANT SOMETHING BUT THEY DON'T GET IT

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD AND I HOPE YOUR FASCIST LEADER GOES TO FUCKING HELL

The US is a constitutional Republic

You are a stupid cunt

You're lucky Alex Jones doesn't come over there and bash your fucking skull in

She lost, faggot - Just like your dad when he thought he had a son but he got a faggot instead.

>Let me change the rules halfway in

>She lost
Really?

Take a look at pic related.

Who won this race?

Civics . You should look into it. Maybe next time she can get 12 million votes in Cali? She still wouldn't win.

Oh look, it's this thread again where more people bitch about popular vote over EC.

Study our country's policies when it comes to voting; Garbage Disposal Mouth

REV UP YOUR EMAILS

This is false.
When you factor in illegal votes, illegal non-citizen votes, illegal multiple votes, electronic fraud, ballot stuffing, fraction magic and all other forms of documented democratic party election fraud Donald Trump easily received more votes in the 2016 United States presidential election than Hillary Clinton.

I hope you get beaten up irl faggot

The day the voting system that is the state percentage as oposed to the country percentage is changed, is the day the states will seek independance!

This should never be allowed, the states must remain united.

the jews

Thank you! Not many know this. The founders knew a direct democracy would lead to special interests.

How about I dont give a shit about democracy

Is that eggman?

You're retarded.

Well we aren't a democracy so......

Scotty Kilmer, he looks like Clinton with those coke bottle, rush band, glasses and has a post menopausal face. He is also a hack mechanic that hates anything better than a shit tier toyota.

What kind of shitskin logic is that.

Trump had a committee to investigate voter fraud. It had to be disbanded after Trump's own people couldn't find any fucking fraud in the election.

People Trump paid to invent election fraud couldn't even figure out a way to manufacture it in a believable way. And they would not have had to try and fake it if there was any real fraud in the first place.

You didn't hear about it because Alex Jones wasn't paid to "report" on it and the Russian shills that dictate the narrative of this board immediately deleted threads talking about it.

You don't understand this, but everything you believe is a lie. Because you are fucking stupid. Every decision you make is based on fake news. What a pathetic piece of shit.

No it's some youtube mechanic

I read that in his voice. But that car guy probably didnt vote for hilldawg.

back to /o/

Didn't Bush win by electoral as well?

Fuck off shareblue.

>2.8 million illegal votes in 2008
>hillary has around 2 million votes more than trump

Your first mistake was believing the United States was a democracy and not a Constitutionally Federalized Republic of States.

States vote, people don't in a presidential election. People vote to determine who their state votes for. The amount of votes a state has is a function of land mass vs population.

The founding fathers were completely terrified by what they called the "tyranny of the majority," and this system is a counter to the popular vote.

tl;dr - From day one, America has been against the popular vote on principle.

>From day one, America has been against the popular vote on principle.
Will that change after the cowardly states bowed to the will of Israel and crowned an unqualified, cowardly, incestuous, embarrassing Jew with the intellect of a 12 year old with downs syndrome as their king?

Hey OP. How old were in 2008 and what was your reaction on Obama losing the popular vote but winning the election?

stop falling for bait

sage

because California isnt more important than Virginia

fuck off

No
Also, sage

WE’RE NOT A DEMOCRACY, YOU RETARD

YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD AND I HOPE YOUR FASCIST LEADER GOES TO FUCKING HELL

Ahhaha... Not the only one who knows scotty

Obama did not lose the popular vote in the 2008 presidential election. Fake news.

Political parties can pick whomever they like how ever they like.

Once Trump is impeached she'll take her rightful place

Toyota is god tier you stupid fuck

Bait can be fun.

No, the US is not a "Democray"
It is however a democracy. Just not a simple one. It's a representative one. And the President isn't directly elected, but elected via representatives.

As for
You can't draw conclusions from the raw numbers because the system that is used affects the voter turnout. Voters in safe states generally dont turn out anywhere near as much, particularly when there's the kinda outrage-gap that existed in the 2016 election. Raw numbers would only be meaningful in an election where raw numbers were what mattered.

Thought so

>Political parties can pick whomever they like how ever they like.
It's almost as if you're citing to me how elections work..? That popular vote on democrat primaries doesn't matter? Is that what you're saying?

>Will that change after the cowardly states bowed to the will of Israel and crowned an unqualified, cowardly, incestuous, embarrassing Jew with the intellect of a 12 year old with downs syndrome as their king?

But we didn’t. She lost.

So millions of illegals that were basically told by MSM that they were going to get deported didn't go and vote? Kek.

It's not a Democracy its a Republic.

Fuck this guy is such a toyota and honda shill. Yes their reliability was better in the 90s but now the US manufacturers have surpassed, and you dont have to ride around in a car thats paper thin and has the cheapest interior materials known to man.

Is Scotty autistic? I think he is at least mildly

this

BUT GEORGIA COMPLETED MORE PASSES ITS UNFAIR!!! ALABAMA NOT OUR NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!

"Lease American, buy Jap"

>SHE HAD MORE VOTES

Wrong.

They're not mutually exclusive.
Republic means no monarch.
Democracy is how you pick who runs the place.

The US is a representative democratic federal republic.

trolololol

Who gives a fuck.

If I'm the only person in the country who lives in a pink-coloured public toilet, does that mean the presidency should go to the person who got the most votes from people who live in pink-coloured public toilets? Who gives a shit where the votes came from?

Hillary fucking won.

>here ya go Bong

She did get enough ELECTORAL votes. So no she did not get more votes.

Because your country isn't designed around who got the most raw votes. And if it was the numbers would have been different anyway.
Are you retarded?

>Hillary fucking won.
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/796392332467851264?lang=fi

she sure did, buddy

kys faggot

it's not democracy, it's a representative republic.
they really don't teach you fucking morons anything truthful anymore.

>So millions of illegals that were basically told by MSM that they were going to get deported didn't go and vote?
No. Trumps own people verified they didn't.

Fucking cucks.

Because it is not and never has been a democracy you fucking dumbass brit.

This is hilariously ironic coming from Pakistan's European colony; how is that police state and the muslim sexslave grooming gangs treating you?

Bernie got more votes in the primary than Hillary.
And that WAS a popular vote.

Rant about THAT.

For the thousanth time, the USA is and always has been a representational republic. It has never been a pure democracy. Hillary should have campaigned in more states. She lost.

Except that’s not how it works. Pence would become President. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?

-->

Found the butthurt Benz owner

>HOW IS IT A DEMOCRACY
It is a Constitutional Republic. It is democratic, not a democracy.

Derp.

You clearly don't understand why mob rule is a bad thing you dumb nigger. Please consider KYS.

Sage goes in all fields.

Just when I think Hillary has been knocked out of the 2020 race, I see a post like this, and I wonder: Would Dems actually run her again? Could that really happen?

For what it's worth mate, I'm Still With Her. One day that retarded orange charlatan will be behind bars.
Can't wait till they take his fast food off him, the fat fuck.

Because you can't buy elections yet with imported sanctuary city invaders. At least not when my eye is fixated on it

NOT
A
FUCKING
DEMOCRACY
FAGGOT

The US was never intended to be a democracy because the founders of the country knew every fucking democracy in history failed because of mob rule. A republic puts mob rule in check which is why the US was founded as a republic. The US was all about giving minorities a chance to have their say before liberals ever figured out the concept. The problem is liberals keep moving away from the republic that the countries founders envisioned and so do the fucking republicans. You need to get a fucking education and actually learn something you colossal waste of resources.

Then why does the America go on about 'Democracy' all the time?

God they're horrible contrived memes, please stop.

Liberals do because liberals are fucking idiots.

>It is however a democracy

Wrong. We’re a representative republic

Lefties will organize to get together to scream at the sky but won't lift a finger to protest the undenied and publicly known cheating and stealing of their blood won vote by Hillary and the democratic party as it pertains to Bernie Sanders.

Which team won?
>protip: It's not the team with the most hits.

>Who gives a fuck.
The Law.

She lost to two different men at different election cycles but this is the one time that matters now the man she lost to isn't black, right?

Jesus! Crap! Fuck! I hate to admit this because you're not American. Most Americans are stupid, and it's not about IQ. They believe in myths, ones they got from the t.v, the news, movies, etc. Our education system is atrocious, allowing most people to believe that if they think or feel it that serves as truth. It's a mess. I suspect the whole world is like this.

The US is not a DIRECT Democracy no. It is still a democracy. It's a representative democracy. As is every functional democracy on earth.

> a republic puts mob rule in check
No, it doesn't. A republic just means you dont have a monarch (or similar). Mobs can rule republics just fine.

Why do yanks not get taught basic political definitions?

> The problem is liberals keep moving away from the republic that the countries founders envisioned and so do the fucking republicans
Other than the "trump for life" idiots I really can't see how this makes any sense.

> You need to get a fucking education and actually learn something you colossal waste of resources.
Mate, speck in another's eye, log in your own...

>n*gger
Ugh, for fuck sake just shut up. You sound ridiculous.

A representative democratic republic yes.
A democracy. Electing representatives. To run a republic.

Its ironic because Obama and his supporters pulled out all the stops to cheat Hillary out of the nomination when the DNC was behind him. Same tactics and fraud she used with Trump and Bernie. Possibly even more extreme.