[innocent question about strange facts regarding Sandy Hook]

>[innocent question about strange facts regarding Sandy Hook]
>OMG YOU FUCKING MONSTER HOW DARE YOU CHILDREN *DIED* THAT DAY YOU SICK FUCK KILL YOURSELF
Every time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GO1jRnmh68
youtube.com/watch?v=0YlJCn7RoQ4
youtu.be/5E4NXhM7xzE
youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=i8a-fOd6Ujg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have no REAL proof anyway. You're irrelevent

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Adam Lanza was a God

What you should do is visit the town and interview the people involved and propose all of your theories in a professional and respectful manner. Make power point highlighting your ideas or questions and provide evidence.

I am sure these people will respond appropriately.

Better yet, visit a therapist first and present them with your ideas and evidence and ask how to best approach the situation without making it seem like your calling all those people liars. The therapist will help you make sense of it and have suggestions as to how to find the answers.

Whatever you do, when confronted with a difficult question to answer, think very hard and once you come up with a solution, run it by a friend or family member.

In his 2013 bestseller "This Town" about scummy DC insiders, DC insider Mark Leibovich writes that Obama "delivered what might have been the best speech of his presidency" after Newtown. "He read the first names of the kids and made me cry." How dare you OP?

That's a wonderful idea, user, but why don't I just skip the middle man and get myself indefinitely committed to the loony bin, since that's exactly what would happen? The only person in a position to even broach the topic of Sandy Hook is Wolfgang and that's only because he's a former State Trooper and Vice Principal who devised reaction plans for school shootings and got them implemented across the country, and even he's treated as a tinfoil nut even though he only deals in the facts.

Robbie Parker. Supposed father of a 6 year old victim at Sandy Hook, laughing and joking around before visibly working himself up to seem sad for the cameras.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GO1jRnmh68

Shit is so blatant you'd have to be an absolute idiot not to see how fake it all is.

You can't innocently question Sandy Hook. The only purpose would be to cause pain to the victims.

If you're really into mysteries find out who shot Biggie and Tupac.

Question...user, the Holocaust facts seem a little sketchy...

>[frothing] zomg you antisemitic...60 trillion died!

See any similarities?

Strawman. The questions are never innocent. Look, my wife's son was a student at Sandy Hook that day, and I can assure you, it really happened.

My cousin attended sandy hook elementary school in newtown Connecticut. I assuee you it really happened

>the only purpose of questioning what happened in one of the most bizarre, sensational events in US history, absolutely inundated with conflicting information, out of place reactions, etc., would be "to cause the victims pain"
>"cause pain to the victims"
You're reprinting shit directly out of a CIA propaganda manual and it doesn't even make sense. Shillbots deserve death.

>Look, my wife's son
CCCUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!

Yes you are right. Guys we should get some sleep like this guy says. K bye too sleepy for

A trip gang member shot Tupac and LAPD shot biggie

Now who did (((sandy hook)))?

Robbie
P
A
R
K
E
R

>who shot Biggie and Tupac
other niggers

I am Robbie Parker guise and I assure you, I didn't laugh in that video it was doctored that's the real conspiracy I swear, also my kid got murdered

And how many young minority children are you raising to be productive members of society?

Sandy Hook Hoax

My grandma was a student at Sandy Hook. Have respect, bro.

Yeah they totally didn't sign gag orders or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=0YlJCn7RoQ4

Sandy hook is one of the most retarded conspiracy theories out there. It requires incredible leaps in logic to believe the conspiracy narrative, and only plebeian brainlets actually believe this garbage.

>$1 deeds
>bulldoze fucking everything
Is this your first day gaslighting?

youtu.be/5E4NXhM7xzE

youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q

When do we get to see the CCTV video of the shooter coming through the front door of the locked down school?

>SHUT IT DOWN
>IF I JUST SAY IT'S DUMB HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL LOOK AT THE OVERWHELMING< HILARIOUSLY BLATANT EVIDENCE
.0000001 shekels have been deposited in your account.

One of the characteristic marks of American political crimes is that there's never a trial.

What if we got a picture of Adam Lanzas dead body?
Would that satisfy most people?

>interview the people involved
>youtube.com/watch?v=i8a-fOd6Ujg
>@1:45:00
>"Did you hear gun shots?" - News
>"I saw cops. People said they had a tummy ache." - Witness

There. Sandy Hook was a corpse drop. I've posted this numerious times and everyone seems to ignore that a fucking witness, minutes after the shooting, states they only saw cops and felt sick.

What's the sign in the back for? Is it to make sure the press is accounted for (ie not exploring the school and ruining evidence, etc)?

pack it up boys this guy knows a guy and he can assure us, lets all go home

not the same three guys
1st guy sitting down is too fat
second guy close but not him
3rd guy sitting not same hair style
but nice try leaf

I had a dog groomer whose pen pal's neighbor had a third cousin that worked with a guy who knew someone who met a guy on an airplane that said Sandy Hook really happened.

Remember what Obummer's AG said - we need to brainwash people to thinking guns are bad by all means necessary.

When I was 11 years old.... i spent four hours in Gene Rosen's basement waiting for help to arrive

My tamagotchi died in Sandy Hook and I can assure you it really happened

bump

XD