White Pride Thread

Whites only in this thread - let's discuss how great it is to be white!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0dqTuAvhFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its so great knowing I'm an endangered species

Stop looking at mee.

I get to be picked last for jobs or schooling because of diversity initiatives, receive no monetary benefits whatsoever, no handouts of any kind, while paying all of the taxes that support others and being told that I have privilege and should do more for others.

It's fucking great.

>whites only
Sup Forums is the least white board, faggot

Cutiessss

That's a lot of roasties.

all the ugly ones in the back lol

Fuck You Jew Faggot Nigger Lover

As a white male I've always known that in any situation everyone is expecting me to set the goals and maintain the ethical foundation of whatever is happening. I live up to these expectations not because I'm expected to but because I know that if I don't, no one will.

It's pretty cool, but why is your picture full of brown eyed mulattos?

D A motherfuckin' C

>aahhhh yisss

>Whites only
>Full of ameriniggers+Guandalupe Smith as OP
Kek.

shutup shitskin.

Even though a world wide minority we still continue to shining light for the world. So many races want to act and be like us but others want to destroy us.. Usually the 5 time a day headbanger butt sniffers.

>t. Bambam

Filthy Amerinigger detected

do you two enjoy shitposting on pol while your muther and sister get gangraped by a group of refugee niggers?

yay me/us

WHY THE LONG FACE?

You’ll never understand, Mehmet. Strayans and Muricans are eternal bros. Give me a first world, Christian Brazil 2.0 over being the northern capital of the Islamic caliphate, namely Germanistan.

Isn’t Frankfurt already 50% migrant? And just look at the birthrates with these Mohammetans.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0dqTuAvhFc

plz my dear abonigger, don't be so salty.

Rapenigger detected.

>Look user's here! Who the hell invited him LOL! Shouldn't he be at home watching anime or something?

this
> hurr Im a shitskin making a whites thread
so funny, classic shitskin humour

Pfff, who cares about this shithole anyway?
And how is you shithole of a country doing, jamal?

You are the refugee nigger
This is because you are a literal nigger. Anyone else rather bow to Mohammed than having their genes defiled by niggerblood.

You are actually happy when Tyrone fucks your wife: "At least he not a muslim you are thinking"

Dont really give a shit that I'm white.
Aussie however? Fuck yeah.
Subject of Her Majesty? God save the queen.

Whites must emancipate themselves from Christianity. We must stop letting the sandpeople's invading religion take credit for our people's accomplishments. Pic related: this did not come from the Bible. White Europeans did this with no help from the sandpeople's Abrahamism. Our people built great architecture, painted the most beautiful art in the world, developed the greatest systems of governance in history, IN SPITE of Cuckianity. Get your desert manger out of my winter solstice holiday, too. Christmas (Saturnalia) is not about Christ. It's about kindness in wintertime. I will not let the Abrahamists of Sandistan replace my people's snow lore with a pile of sand. It's course and rough and gets everywhere.

The rapenigger is you Tryone. How does it feel to be a shambling race mixed degenerate mess?

> anyone else rather bow to muhamed
LMAO shut the fuck up bilel

this picture gives me anxiety

sweden 2018

Honestly, I used to think it was great to be white, but then I realized how much my gf appreciates a really massive cock. As a good bf, I don't want to deprive her from her pleasure, so I try to facilitate as much as possible. I'm proud of how well I recognize the limits of my whiteness and of how happy my gf is now.

Käften Svenhammed!

Be proud of your heritage.

jesus

we have the best woman well except Anita sarkesian

Your country right now

Yeah we did do a good job of cleaning up tasmania and suppressing the local natives. But I personally didn't have anything to do with that. So at most I can merely admire my ancestors for their dedication and effort.

This is good, now we can get down toi business and talk about the real problem. Jews. This is kike multiculturalism 101.

The curry actually looks like rotten shit.

We’re doing just fine. Even with all the blacks and Mexicans factored in, we still have a higher GDP per capita than you. Were only American whites factored, we would probably surpass Switzerland and Luxembourg in wealth and spending power per head.

Oh look, already fantasizing about bowing his head to Mohammed, just like a good snownigger. American whites have the lowest mixing rates of any race when it comes to marriage and children, while Swedish girls are known to be the biggest mudsharks in the world. Did you know Swedes are slated to be an ethnic minority in their own country by the 2030s, even before non-Hispanic whites in Burgerland?

kikes will be kikes

came here to post this

jew rats at work

>This is good, now we can get down toi business and talk about the real problem. Jews. This is kike multiculturalism 101.
Honestly, are you trying to say that you think you can fill your gf up and satisfy her as well as the average, massive-cocked black man?? If so, I have to say that you're very delusional. Also, white man penises are shrinking these days as a result of too much time playing vidya and not doing wholesome outdoors activities.

This kind of delusionality really fascinates me
>High wealth but low living standard compared to other western countries.
>"Don't care we get genocided, as long we have moneee"
That's the same logic, germcucks use.

>Whites only
>on Sup Forums

*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking milennials talking about their own cowardice as if it's a flu

kikes

rats

mutts

kike

Seriously you faggots are in denial. Just because white boys have smaller penises doesn't mean that you can solve your problems by blaming dah jooz. You have to look in the mirror to inspect your own microdicks closely and accept that you have now been usurped sexually by The Black Man.

kike

Kike match made in heaven

Even kikes are whiter than you, Emilio.

I'm Spanish, am I allowed to post here?

kikes will be kikes

Kikes will destroy Europe. Hitler was right

kikes working overtime

Isn't "E pluribus unum" the literal slogan of you mutt nation xD

EU founding father

Din framtid är brun Svenne.

I was recently in Stockholmabad for the first time since the invasion. Man, you guys are so incredibly fucked. It serves you right though. Your sanctimonious holier-than-thou virtue signalling altruism has blown up in your face and there’s nothing you can do now. Fucked by your own naïve ideals which your ”nysvenskar” do not share with you.

You can shitpost and bortförklara on here all you like about how it isn’t as bad as people make it seem but I’ve seen it with my own 2 eyes.

Sad doesn’t begin to describe it.

>kike
>Kike match made in heaven
Do you realize that using the word kike doesn't make your micropenis any bigger? You're still being perpetually cucked by white girls who want greater sexual satisfaction. How are you going to respond to this? Your obvious options are to become a fluffer or else to purchase a pensis prosthesis to use during sex. Which one do you think she would enjoy the most?

>white only
>Sup Forums
>muh safe space
you must be new, jews are the majority here

What skincolor has your child, Juan?

Founder of the EU

I was drunk...the day my momma...got out of prison...and I went...to pick her up...in the rain

Microdicks... so when studies were done on objectively comparing penis sizes, they determined that black/white men have practically the same size.

But let's not pull up statistics and show black male anomalies while forgetting that the majority of blacks earn half the incomes whites do, are obese, have the violence prone R2 Allele in their genetic code, are 92% likely to end up leaving white women, have an inferiority complex where you and many other "men" like you get pissy over white men who out compete you in every way.

Im 100% german white

I just left my friends kids birthday party

>walks in house
>two interracial couples with mixed babies
>laughs instinctively

>EU is a country now and not a meme

>Microdicks... so when studies were done on objectively comparing penis sizes, they determined that black/white men have practically the same size.
Microdicked poltard in denial detected.

Inbred kike

Whiter than u Mohammed

yeah I served in the army, muttboy
go scare some nigger at walmart with that toy

So, do you have plans for the school shooting already?

Yep, it was founded by a jew set on killing off the white race you fucking idiot.

Ahhh, be last time you touch a weapon. Must suck to be a peasant.

Nice cherry picking,
Jews are bro tier.

Fucking jews.. Hitler did nothing wrong.

hey spiclet, you have a pistol
I'm in the reserves
LMAO

Austria has an Army?