TORIKAJI IPPAI

TORIKAJI IPPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF3Hokw2gRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 2 when?

Very soon.

T-TORIKAJI IPPAI

What's this, boat comiket? Are they selling doujin of themselves?

oh fuck, I want

Soon.

This looks like rape. I want Kouko to rape Shiro.

Didn't the beret girl make a Mike x Shiro doujin?

i hope trash doesn't get an appearance in s2

I want to eat Miina's torpedoes

I hope you make an appearance in a coffin.

s2 will come sooner if trash isn't in it

Niice! One more artist to be on the lookout for cute feet!

SHE'S THE CAPTAIN OF MY HEART LADS

While I'm happy Haifuri is there I'm fucking mad his Vividred figure is gone.

Hopefully never.

I like the way they quickly and completely wrapped up the rat thing int the OVA, almost like saying "sorry, we made a big mistake".

You know it's really heartwarming when series that are created in order to be big franchises are not well received they still don't give up and release lots of shit until it grows on people and begins to actually sell and be well-received. Nippon banzai.

Aniplex shilling out material and merch in desperation to claim some of GuP's success isn't a natural fanbase. That happened with YuYuYu, whereas Haifuri is made solely to sell merchandise.

I still believe in the day Haifuri will go big.

They'd need to make a plot that isn't abysmal and characters that aren't more shallow and generic than the average waifuf-bait anime. Almost every character's personality is just "cute sailor girl." The ones that aren't are often single-gag characters whoses gags are repeated every time they have a line, because they have nothing else. Successful shows with huge female casts put more effort into it than that.

Why do people still act like Haifuri didn't sell well?

People expected it to do GuP numbers due to having shared creative staff between them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IF3Hokw2gRw

>tfw no S2 announced at end of OVA

Because it didn't. It sold average at best and was supposed to cash in on GuP's success. Aniplex marketed it like the second coming of Christ in the most soulless campaign I've seen in a while. Even before it aired it had huge lines of merch lined up.

What plot should they do for S2? I'm sick of tournament arcs.

Coast guard stuff.

I like Haifuri version of Japanese military superiority much better. Please no more garbage like Gate.

S1's plot was a load of schizophrenic horseshit so whatever they do it'd probably suck. They would have been better off with a tournament or with an actual conspiracy with deaths and drama rather than faking it.

>actual conspiracy with deaths and drama

No thanks, keep your edgy shit out please.

This is the leader Japan needed during WW2.

>a year later
>edgy grimdark fags are still crying

What's going on here? Machi ruining weddings with her ikemen power?

Mimi x Macchi wedding when?

I see your strategy for deflecting criticism hasn't changed either.

Mike's backstory is as pointlessly edgy as you can imagine and they desperately tried to pretend they were constantly in danger despite having magic safety barriers that make GuP look logical.

Haifuri was a pioneer in introducing lesbian cucking to anime. Now we have a lesbian cuck problem.

I just finished this series, I liked how a lot of characters got to blend in to almost feel like they were doing different jobs and you could know them. I think that the space hamsters was pulled from the ass but still the show was pretty good.

Doctor is best girl. Season 2 when?

The second part of the OVA is 99.99% likely to announce S2.

Heil Mike!

What if they don't?

Then it would be very weird to have an OVA about the crew getting a secret new mission that starts on a specific date.

Seriously, anyone really think this was actually good? The whole thing made no sense and the fighting scenes was like watching an old 80's cartoon in terms of logic, especially the end.

They could have made this more like Girls und Panzer and less like Kancolle anime and it ended up being worse then the Kancolle anime.

Is it really worth the money to refloat and repair an old ship instead of just building a new one?

It was done many times during WWII.

No S2, this didn't do well enough to warrant it. And if it does it will do even worse than S1 in sales. Aniplex will likely keep shilling it till the ova is out and then forget it forever.

I don't think that's quite the same since they weren't 70+ years old at that point.

I think when this aired that was not a meme yet. Thank god.

Most of the ships sunk at Pearl Harbor were raised and repaired

More Graf Spee loli captain.

For JSDF recruitment propaganda it was an excellent show. Shame it sailed under most people's radar.

>mind control rats
>it was an excellent show
What did he mean by this?

Why is that bad thing????

Not edgy enough.

I want to pound the kraut captain.

Haifuris have cute feet.

Is Mike going nopan?

Mutiny.

That's a funny way to say SIEG HEIL!

>when your wife meets your mistress
Awkward

God Damn! New official art for the OVA!?
Fuckn' saved!

The other part of the OVA is yet to come.
tfw the sealed orders announce S2!

They look taller

Can't wait for the S2 announcement lads

FUCK
I haven't downloaded the OVA yet.
anyone still have the magnet?

This anime went to shit real quick

Needs more torpedo.

nyaa.pantsu.cat

>Harukaze

Why are you guys watching Imperial Japanese Navy propaganda?

BLAHAJ

2nd OVA WHEN?

soon

Dead franchise.

than you? Not surprised.

No.

[autism noises]

MWEE