Why are the good politicians resigning?

why are the good politicians resigning?

Ultimately, you have to think about this from their perspective. What's more important:

1. Your political career

or

2. Not seeing your wife's head cut off and shoved up inside the pussy of your young daughter whilst your son is forced coat his little brothers body in milk and honey until maggots eat through his stomach and then devour him from the inside out.

The (((deep state))) know how to deal with their opponents.

Trey Gowdy is stepping into a position, which will likely be appointed by Sessions, not sure which position yet, screen cap this.

It was easier for them to hang around and lob mortar shells at an untouchable opponent for political points when none of it meant anything. The stakes have become just a little too high for career bureaucrats.

>believing the meme

Because they're faggots and Mueller has the tapes.

Pretty sure Gowdy is resigning his ethics seat because he’s in like 4 other committees and workload is killing him.

lul

And where exactly do they spend their political points? What can they purchase with them?

>good politicians
AHAHAHA

they all joined the dark side of the political spectrum

>good politicians
no such thing
also
trust no one

i hope so. i didn't even know he was leaving.
my favorite member of congress not named randal k paul.

Because collapse is near, and the experienced and well informed politicians don't want to be at the forefront when SHTF.
Same in my country, that's why Macron and most of his team were unknown at the national level 5 years ago.

Gowdy is only leaving one committee because he's currently on four others and doesn't have time for all of them

Its a controlled demolition. an engineered collapse but nothing is going to actually collapse its just gonna be a shift in what a collective society values as a result of the impending technological revolution. The internet will instill the one world mind set and it wont be from social media it will be from constructive collaboration like this board. Cohesion with ai will be the government of most of the human world, people can abstain from it all but they'd probably have to relearn is to be nomads.

citation?

Special Prosecutor Rowdy Gowdy
The digits won’t lie

Gowdy is all bark no bite.

This.

>Special Prosecutor
>Congressman
no.

Gowdy 2024

The guy’s got that special glow around him.

Chaffetz is a jew -- need I say more.

Their closets aren't empty and they've been found out.

No.

Chaffetz is a spineless coward, the quintessential bureaucrat.

Does every future R candidate need to be Trump’s lapdog?

>drumphh
surprised a leaf is a rubio guy. thought you'd be a cruz missile, if not an absolute faggot marxist.

Total MAGApede here. Just not a brain dead ideologue. I respect Trump enough to criticize him. When you’re a man you may realize this.

>man
Gowdy is basically a faggot whore.

Dancing the dance. Do you guys still honestly believe that politicians are suddenly become 1488 online and say exactly what you want to hear? Seriously?

This

Because they are cowards or complicit in crimes worthy of death.
Your own government is selling you out to non-citizens because they think you are racist and dont like your America First agenda.
You know we used to take mother fuckers like this out back and shoot em, right?
Find your balls again America.

For the same reason the actual decent people are leaving the military. The government is over run with SJW's, bureaucrats, and idiots.

gowdy for clinton foundation special prosecutor!

>politicians resigning?

lol Gowdy has literally just been appointed to Head of House Oversight.

A fucking PROMOTION you retarded shitcunt.

Reading that made me ill.

Gowdy stepped down from one committee, and even so, I'll bet you my dick he's doing it so he can slip into a new role.

SESSIONS.EXE

He looks like an SS officer. I bet he plays dress up.

This

Gowdy is a closet faggot. I know someone that butt fucks him when he plays dress up. Seriously...no BS.

You talking about that Gowdy Doody thing?

Struck a nerve with you about Gowdy? Hmm

He only resigned from the Ethics Committee. He holds the record for most committees served at one time

The Deep State are on the run.

Because their chances of winning are dwindling every time trump open his shit hole.The reaction to this alt right BS will sweep u white boys away to the trash heap of history.

Anyone who is a southerner born and bred know Gowdy displays all the hallmarks of a closeted queer.
>dresses as a dandy
>manner of speech
>his skin
>demeanor
>that pervy je ne sais quoi