Why is it problematic to have an American in the British royal family?

Why is it problematic to have an American in the British royal family?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266657/Ukip-leaders-girlfriends-racist-Meghan-Markle-messages.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5268721/UKIP-leaders-model-lover-25-sparks-fresh-outrage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fN0ZYIyKDJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because this means they can't fiddle with their mutt kids genitals

No 56%ers please, we're English!

Post the pic of the chick who said it, she’s fine as fuck and based so the perfect woman

>this
>perfect

>25 years old
OH NO NO NO

>a black king
we

>The """""white"""" Brit vs the Mutt

all those are from the same person?
that cunt was drunk or is ill tbqhwyf

Well shes not wrong.

>Don't let the shit taint the mud
lmao the royal family isn't even Anglo.

She isn't American, she's a mixed-blood negress

The Mutt actually has a dog like face.

If you want to see the state of Britbong land read the comments.

I have seen the future of the British crown, and it’s le 56% face.

It's mutts for a reason. I just want to know why that 25 year old glamour model is so fucking ugly. She looks like a 40 year old crack addict.

because >British women

Germans and Anglo Saxons are the same thing.

How did they get the messages?

She didn't pay her TV license so they had a warrant.

>next will be a Muslim Pm
Probably in less than 5 years.

Thanks.
First american I've seen who knows what anglo means.

Exactly.
90% of the English people reading it will have been thinking the same thing at some point.

Im just thankfull it will take a literal act of god for Harry to become king.

Don't forget to downvote all the demented left comments on the dailymail article.

don't say that
(((they))) think they are the chosen ones, remember.

lol based

Stop saying problematic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5268721/UKIP-leaders-model-lover-25-sparks-fresh-outrage.html

She's /ourgirl/.
Seriously.
>'Eastern European slag' who would 'fuck a mangey dog for about 10 quid and a Big Mac'
>he would 'probably be raped by the wonderful 'refugees' running around Germany blowing things up and raping everyone' if he were a woman.
>'If I'm racist I don't give a fuck.'

Seriously? Its bad when i could see this bieng the case

You never seen an anglo before? That's a fucking 10

That's Prince Harry lad

Because she's non white.

>The ex-model – who has remained in touch with the friend she texted since starting her relationship with Mr Bolton – tells him that she would not have sex ‘with a negro’.
>During the exchange, Ms Marney – who is from Kent and describes herself as an actor and music journalist – also complains that there is ‘an immigration problem’, saying: ‘This is Britain. Not Africa’.
Based.

>B..but you are a racist
>lol so what

In Britistan the thots are more of hope for the future than the soy-ridden men.

I'd bet 90% of white households are saying the same damn thing. markle is a race-obsessed gold digger. harry is a faggot

British people are fucking subhuman. Even the Amerimutt looks better.

youtube.com/watch?v=fN0ZYIyKDJY

People like this are prejudiced for no reason. They hate other people simply because it's fashionable for them to be elitists. Usually, these people are swayed by the most simple arguments for diversity and racial acceptance. Look at all the so-called ex-skinheads preaching equality and universal love now--their beliefs were never deeply rooted or principled or logical in the first place.

The most hardcore racists never even say "nigger." They are your teachers, professors, scientists and elderly neighbors. Their beliefs don't come from blind prejudice, their beliefs are real and they hold them for tangible reasons, not because they were taught to be haughty socialites and to look down on everyone from their ivory towers and cushy universities.