ITT: Characters that are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- the powers

youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0

Pretty much Kobayashi but male.

Introverted, works with computers, mildly alcoholic, and, barring intervention from a bunch of dragons, likely foreveralone.

I'm not sure I like where this is going...sauce?

too real

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

she does not have that body type i know that for sure
It's too true

>mfw hair is getting long too
>no need to cut it because I never go out

Oh, you want to know who's me? Who's *literally* *me*?

Allow me to introduce you to Shiba Tatsuya, the deustagonist of noted Japanese literary work 'The Irregular in Magic High School'. For those who don't know about Tatsuya, allow me to enlighten you (spoilers ahead):

>He's the real heir to one of the most secretly powerful families in Japan. But he changes his name to blend with the common folk just so he can keep it real.
>He's a weed who mows down blooms just because he doesn't like the cut of their jib.
>He's a master inventor/physicist/engineer, but chooses to publish anonymously because the Nobel Prize would bore him.
>He can wipe out the entire countries with minor preparation but is still respectful of his superior officers.
>When a woman dances with him, her life is complete and if there's a second dance, she's likely to end up pregnant with triplets by the end of the song -- siblings are not exempt.
>He can directly convert matter to energy and fuck you the mc^2 up.
>He knows more ninjitsu than every Kishimoto character combined.
>If he could cry, his tears would be 1959 Dom Pérignon Rosé.

Okay, got all of that? Do you get my drift? Are you sure? If so, look behind Tatsuya's left arm. See that guy shamelessly browsing the fashion mags in a sad attempt to get it together?

That's me.

holy shit are real people magazines the anime equivalent of manga?

Figuratively too.

what?

are you fat, short, gay and pink?

Aren't they more like their equivalent of 4D movies?