MLK day

Tomorrow is MLK day. Say something nice about MLK

My mom gets to stay home and make me tendies

he got shot

He was lucky enough to have died before he saw his people devolve into the worst of society.

He was pretty good at plagiarizing and cheating on his wife. He could take a bullet like a champ.

He didn't believe in diversity.

He got assassinated and now I have a day off from school on Monday.

He's ok in my book.

He's smarter than at least 50% of his race.

>say something nice
He got shot and got kill

Tomorrow is marchin' nigger coon day.

I have a dream where all men will be treated equally

Thanks for the day off, dead nigger.

I get to make myself feel cool by openly saying at uni i think he's no hero and crushing any debate within two spoken sentences, along the lines of, "i base my opinion on his career over ten years, that's a long time," and "of course not all blacks supported him, some black community groups prevented him from coming to their city, and was generally divisive while alive... The romanticizing of him happens after his death."

Surprisingly lots of intrigue from those I share my opinions on MLK with irl. Never be afraid to show your power level.

no

martin luther coon

Documentary on netflix called martin luther. Its about a white guy, the kang himself even changed his name in memory of him.

>He was lucky enough to have died before he saw his people devolve into the worst of society.
Honestly they were already there, just like him there's a few respectable black men. But they are very much in the minority of their race.

SHIT WRONG ONE!!!

MLK not Martin Luther

He's a dead zionist

he is responsible for Curtis Jackson

>nigger Jr
>respectable

yeah, I don't think so.

in april of 1968 he gave me a monday off in january which is great

He's dead.

He was a good nigga

King is a pretty strong surname.

Thank you Martin Luther King for making your people even lazier on your day, so I can bring my kids into the city without having to deal with all the niggeratry. Seriously, MLK day is the best day to go to Chuckie Cheese.

MLK would probably be the first to backhand the shills that claim to be black leaders today.

>Say something nice about MLK
Killed an embezzling, communist nigger!
Oh wait, that was James Earl Ray.

Good jew puppet.

His “I Have A Dream” speech was pretty powerful, and even if he didn’t personally live up to those ideals, the idea of treating others based on their moral character is one we should all strive for, desu.

canoodled a lot of women

The original KANG

Honestly, MLK was pretty good. If the inner cities' black men can act like him, America would have less problems.

Why ameritards do obssessed with milk? Seems like you drink this estrogen filled shit by gallons and that's why many of you looks so faggot and weird. Fucking mutants.

I read somewhere that a Jewish college professor wrote his speeches for him. Anyone know if this is true?

He was a better man than 99% of people here on Sup Forums An American hero who rejected the oppression of his people. Hopefully BLM can end the bias in the justice system/ policing. Like the civil rights movement ended race based segregation

My Little Kony

Daily reminder that if it aint white, it aint right.