Chick-fil-A

Thanks liberals and SJW snowflakes.

Chick-fil-A just opened in my town and on the first day some 350 pound "woman" with a fucking crew cut goes in there and tries to breastfeed her kid.

She was asked by management if she could do it more discreetly. She then proceeded to flip the fuck out and is now playing the victim. She went onto facebook and got some facebook mom group to do a bunch of bad reviews of the local Chick-fil-A facebook page even though its only been open a day.

WHY DO YOU FUCKING LIBERALS HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT? WE FINALLY GET CHICK-FIL-A AND YOU FUCKS ARE TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN.

This stupid fat bitch went into there knowing damn well its a more "religious" place and wanted to offend them, hell I bet a lawsuit is in the works already.

Other urls found in this thread:

wday.com/news/crime-and-courts/4387964-breastfeeding-mother-asked-leave-fargo-chick-fil-not-covering-store
wday.com/news/crime-and-courts/4387964-breastfeeding-mother-asked-leave-fargo-chick-fil-not-covering-store
facebook
facebook.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking bumping this

Same reasons fags go to openly christian bakers, act stupid and or make an absurd request, and then have the droves of idiots defend your actions and in turn Attorneys at Cohen and Shekleberg will make a big pay day for the snowflake

Here ya go bud

thanks
just mad right now
I dont know when this city changed but it has and its for the worse

Marxism.

These little faggots are taught to do anything that is effective.

One reason why evil prevails until the very end (when good finally wins) is because having no rules and no honor means you can do anything. Good people are restricted by laws, bad people aren't

Have a bump, brother.

Pic is mfw reading another example of normal liberal behavior.

i hate gays and tits

I will never live more than 15 min from a chic fil a. So fucking delicious.

The facebook page is disgusting.
I left a good review and got into some arguments with the libshits but holy shit this is bad.
People around here wonder why we dont have more variety with regards to fast food.

>everything is my problem
The liberals creed

IKR?
This piece of shits are literally trying to get it shut down, apparently the local news is going to do a story on this shit now from what I have read.
Can't even have good chicken variety around here.
I have had chick-fil-a when I have traveled and its so good.

this, they're indoctrinated into thinking that being irrational will lead to better results
using reason against them won't work directly, but it will be very effective indirectly

It usually follows Alynsky's rules for radicals. Nearly the same formula every time. Study them and watch what the left is attacking, you have to be blind not to see it.

>using reason against them won't work directly, but it will be very effective indirectly
>using bullets against them will work directly
Ftfy

Whoever left the femnazi review thankyou if your here.

Based Chik-fil-A FTW! No one wants to see some Heffer's udders while enjoying their delicious chicken.

Fat people are abominations and should be exterminated

78 five star reviews.
285 one star reviews.
The fat pig removed all her public facebook pictures of herself before I could save them.

Bump
Chick Fil A is the fast food of the white christian.

I'm more surprised that she has a kid.

She has 2 actually, the newborn and a toddler. I really wish I had saved her picture, fucking 350 pound land whale yet the guy wasn't all that fat.

They’re a private company if memory serves. Don’t the reserve the right to refuse service to anyone? Who cares if bitch and her mob of bitches left shitty reviews? Just means less bitches in my way of getting summa that good ol Christian chikkin

Growing up, I used to think it was retarded that Chik-fil-A was closed on Sundays. Now that I'm older, I see the wisdom in their ways. Businesses should be closed on Sunday. People need to rest.

faceberg com CFAWestAcres

>Don’t the reserve the right to refuse service to anyone?
Not to the snowflakes apparently. You can only refuse white males. But if your a woman and want to be topless then who gives a fuck.

yeah I should of linked it but eh

Good luck.
Chick=fil=A is so fucking busy around me police direct traffic.
Once the locals get a taste the place is golden. Every single one I've ever seen any where in America is jammin' when open.

The larger a company gets the fewer 1st amendment rights to freedom of association the business owners enjoy, apparently. I'm expecting them to have to pay out a court-ordered settlement or something at this point.

Sure, but my question is what actual legal ramifications could they possibly face?

If I was the manager I would’ve just politely asked her “ma’am, did you bring enough for everybody?”

Have a motherfucking bump. Fatasses and feminists will do anything to take down something they don't like.

Thanks.
I just didn't realize we had that many SJWs in my small city which is in a red state...
I do hope it does really way and stays open and does well even though all the bad reviews.

If only there was video......

Oh fuck it was on the news I guess.

Look at this fat piece of shit with her down syndrome baby.

Fargo is a Mini-Minneapolis at this point, so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Why is it always fatties that do this?

You know the answer

>my liberal friends want Chik-FIl-A to be open on Sundays and less homophobic
>try to explain that its a private business owned by Christians and they can do what they want
>they still want them to change their ways

So no shirt no shoes no service just doesn’t apply anymore? Your saying if I don a purty dress and paint my face I can just spread my ass cheeks wide open 2 inches in front of some poor god fearing child who’s just trying to enjoy his homophobic chicken sandwich in peace? Death squads when?

>Fargo is a Mini-Minneapolis
I guess its because I live on the very north side with all the old people that I dont see the SJWs much.

It wasn't like this 10 years ago, and the twin cities are much worse. I family there and visit often and its fucking horrible down there.

I mean that one Christian baker family got their fucking life savings pulled out of them after they'd already paid their court-ordered fees for refusing to bake a cake, what do you expect at this point?

Nobody is going to shut it down. Everyone knows chick fil a is delicious.

I am afraid they will get sued. I honestly believe this was a set up and that fat cow went there to cause a scene and are looking for a payday.

I'm surprised this is the case in Fargo. I live in Northern Illinois and our chic FIL a is a bastion of whiteness. Everyone ,customers and crew, are clean and friendly.

I still don't full understand the breast feeding thing. If i was a woman I would feel uncomfortable doing it in public especially without a blanket.

It seems like any woman with any kind of shame would use a blanket. Like a law shouldn't even be needed, they respect themselves and those around them.

I work out of Williston, but our corporate offices are in Minneapolis. I routinely make the trip back and forth and it is the same rot, from the same type of people, across the entire expanse. Sioux Falls and Des Moines are no different.

Don't worry user. It will blow over. No one gives a fuck about some land whale's autistic screeching. The one in my town does crazy business. Your tendies are safe.

The logo is the symbol for boy love.
Chicken is pedo code for little boy.

>Everyone always hating on the (second to Whataburger) fast food joint in the US
Fuckers will pay. Chick-Fil-A is so clean and I see nothing but white employees

I sell all of the spices to Chic-Fil-A

he was probably a cuck

You can look at the local news links for pics and see that the dorudon doesn't respect itself enough to care. These creatures are pretty much my favorite flavor of fetid social decay, tastes like sweet-sour of infected flesh with the sharp bite of crushed expectations.

Chik-fil-A will do fine.

>Fat cow has trashy breast tattoo
>Her kid's name is Ziggy
I don't want anyone to grow up without a mother, but that lady is a fucking plauge.

link to page ill rate them 5 stars

>I don't want anyone to grow up without a mother, but that lady is a fucking plauge.
Easy solution would be to kill the child as well.

Honest to God has anyone ever used a facebook rating as an accurate rating for anything? Never in my mind have i paid attention to it.

facebook . /CFAWestAcres/

originjally ew83904yq289 originaly comment not spam basdfoiasudfp

>She went onto facebook and got some facebook mom group to do a bunch of bad reviews of the local Chick-fil-A

Like that's gonna do shit, Chick-fil-A could sacrifice goats in the fucking lobby and they'd still be packed at all hours of the day. God damn I love that place.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR HATEFILLED CHICKEN. NOT IN MY TOWN!
#RESIST

wtf guess eating fast food makes me a bigot now. #FuckFries #HatersEatHamburgers

>someone did something I don't like time to destroy their well being

History is going to look back at this time as one of the lowest for humanity. Social media really is making us take 5 steps back.

>feeding your child fast food titty milk
Should be arrested to be honest. I bet she wonders why her kids get sick so often

>i'm just feeding my baby. what's the difference from using a bottle?

the difference is the bottle is not heinous and appetite destroying and you are.

On second thought, that soultion is easy and would actually benefit the child since having that thing as your mom will inevitably fuck you up.

who is it?

facebook. /macyallyn?fref=ufi&rc=p

Her name is Macy Hornung. She took down all pics of her on her facebook page but you can see her on the news here.

hm, don't know her. I'm from fargo so I was curious. they started putting that in after I moved, lol.

it won't make a difference though. Chick-fil-A is so damn good that people don't give a shit. nor should they, imo.

Yeah the Midwest idolizes Commiefornia. It's sad what's becoming of the Dakotas and MN. I hate to say it but I'm glad I moved to the south.

That is one ugly "woman"

Thats Minnesota.
North Dakota is at least, for now, still heavily republican.

I had Chick-Fil-A once and it tasted like shit, nothing of value was lost. It's the same fucking unhealthy, greasy shit as Mcdonalds.

What's your favorite shit from Chic-fil-a OP?
The Spicy Deluxe is a god damn delicacy

bump

Spicy Deluxe is awesome.
I like the waffle fries.
Love the polynesian and chickfila sauce as well with chicken strips.

Why does she only talk out of half her mouth

You sound triggered, snowflake.
:^)

Stroke victim/risk. Not a joke.

I saw this Asian family park in one of the 6 front parking spots of my Chick-fil-a and then walk across to a different restaurant. I have never been more offended.

I am more worried about the location owner gettting sued, that would cause the place to get shut down because even if location owner won the court costs would be insane.

You can't bump your own thread newfag

>mfw my boyfriend and I are fags
>we both social conservatives and registered Republicans, but he's friends with a lot of insanely-degenerate lefties for a host of reasons
>His fat fuck faghag friend is over one day. I picked up Chic-fil-A on the way home from work
>Fatty Tatties sees it and goes apeshit about how I'm supporting a bigot and how horrible I am

This was a couple years back, but it was oddly this incident that made me realize that those on the far left are really against the concept of free speech. Dude didn't say he didn't want gays eating at his restaurants or anything. He just said he disagreed with 'em on religious grounds. You can't say "everyone can have their opinions... Except that guy. Fuck that guy".

Either way, I've never had bad service at a Chic-Fil-A. Ever. Hell, the local one here comps meals for wait times that are beyond trivial. I waited like, five minutes in line once and the cashier was adamant that she comp my meal. It's a legitimate wonder that there's any other fast food joints out there with how good their service is.

Their bad rating is easily debunked though. I mean, have you ever been a bad Chick-fil-A? No. Because they're all staffed by polite young White Christians. Fucking lefties man, they can't even let us eat delicious food in peace.

Sorry I usually never start threads so I don't know the rules.

i will make it a point to give this chik fil a my business.sjws really do ruin everything

>Took bait
>Newfag detected

this post is definitely not a chik-fil-a advertisement.

god you people are retarded

Do they have good tendies?

Do people really even give a fuck about the reviews when it comes to fast food chains?

Bump.

EVERYBODY knows those reviews are fake because Chik Fil A is the best fast food in town. they will see through the bullshit

typical white woman

out of all the gay people I know, none of them cared about the gay marriage thing regarding Chick-fil-A. the food is too good.

some people just need to play the victim.

put a review saying how whitewomen showing off their breasts in public is #whiteprivilege and is racist against minorities

Travelers and tourists might look into some reviews. I look into reviews when I go out of state.

Chick-fil-A's food is godlike. Knowing that they're based as well makes it that much better. There's 2 within about 10 miles of me and I eat there whenever I can.

>Chick-fil-A just opened in my town and on the first day some 350 pound "woman" with a fucking crew cut goes in there and tries to breastfeed her kid.
I fully support the death penalty for whoever impregnates a woman weighing over 200 lbs.

You just know the kid is brown.

I got chik-fil-a in my town a few weeks ago.

I don't see the big deal. Quality is decent for fast food, but it's still just a fucking chicken sandwich. It's nothing special.

People who feel some sort of allegiance to fast food places are the true definition of amerimutt.

Quality tends to differ between individual locations, it's nice to know if the specific fast food chain you want to snag a quick McGeneric from has a lot of recent food poisoning cases or something.

>they basically kicked me out for breastfeeding without a cover
gonna guess that means they didn't actually kick her out.