CHELSEA MANNING CAMPAIGN AD

Does she have it, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the hell you would vote for someone like him who's face looks like leatherface and is a traitor?

This is what supporting mentally ill faggots has led to.

>she

Also a reminder that her whole existence is a pysop.

>Does (s)he have it, Sup Forums?
A y chromosome?
Definitely

She has it alright. Right between the legs

D O U C H E C H I L L S

Not saying I support this faggot or anything he's done but why in the hell is this video age restricted?

I'd give him the cock meat sandwich

>her
(((you))) are a psyop nigger

>mfw the Dem primaries are full of trannies now

I wonder who we'd find if we started looking into Manning's backers. Who's paying for this trainwreck? Who's paying for Mr. Wu's?

Its going to be a requirement to run soon. Black female or dickless faggot.

>she

Fucking cia tranny faggot - real leakers get executed, not publicized.

FEC has all their financial disclosures. It’s probably using crowdfunding

>her

Opensecrets.org
It’s not hard to find out.

Yeah, let's definitely elect a now turned CIA Manchurian candidate who, prior to being programmed, leaked confidential documents.

I wager this billionaire trannie has something to do with it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker
>Pritzker created the Tawani Foundation in 1995,[22] which aims "to enhance the awareness and understanding of the importance of the Citizen Soldier; to preserve unique sites of significance to American and military history; to foster health and wellness projects for improved quality of life; and to honor the service of military personnel, past, present and future."[22][23] In 2003, the Tawani Foundation made a $1.35 million donation to the Palm Center at the University of California, Santa Barbara, to study the feasibility of transgender people serving in the military and in the ranks of police and fire departments.[11] In 2013, the Foundation donated $25 million to Norwich University, in Northfield, Vermont, the school credited with developing and establishing the first Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program in the country.[24] So closely tied is this founder to the Foundation, that news reports of the Foundation's gifts refer to Jennifer Pritzker and the Foundation, interchangeably, as being the donor (e.g., in the Norwich gift).[24] In 2016, through her Foundation, Pritzker gave a $2 million donation to create the world’s first endowed academic chair of transgender studies, at the University of Victoria in British Columbia; Aaron Devor was chosen as the inaugural chair.[25]
>Pritzker is a lifelong, conservative Republican,[2] and major donor to causes including NRA, John McCain, and Mitt Romney.

Kek I'd vote for Chelsea Manning, she fits the profile of voting for a meme. Our electoral goal should be electing as many memes as possible

Someone needs to spice the audio from this and turn it into alt right propaganda

Is it just me or does he sound just like Hillary Clinton

is that a tranny

ITS HER TURN

The rhetoric is much the same as what one might find here.

Elaborate

Are you 12?

>scarf to hide his adam's apple
lul

LET'S GET IT. BOP BOP BOP

>realizes that manning is a ZOG psyop
>muh porkies
they're so close, just name the fucking jew

>Dems want to run their own Roy Moore

Sounds good to me. That said, why the hell not, a veteran who the Deep State hates even more than Trump?

HE

True, but she (ostensibly) wants to replace the "system" with anarcho-communism.
Notice the screen capture in the OP: antifa gear, in front of street graffiti, holding a red rose.

>Upon taking office, senators-elect must swear or affirm that they will "support and defend the Constitution."
I wonder if she'd actually do this if elected. "She" obviously has no respect or fealty towards the Constitution.

Pol memes a traitor tranny to Congress, I'd pay a dollar to witness that

I believe...
I believe it...
I BELIEVE IT WILL WIN!

This

>hates deep state
>is a trap
>a literal internet meme

There's no way this doesn't happen

Only authoritarian alt right world order memes.

>Dems want to run their own Roy Moore
Funny you say that. See if you can follow stable genius Linda Sarsour's logic here ;)

Cringin’

>she
Kill yourself.

We got nothing to lose. The seat is going to a dem, might as well make waves.

>she

Manning is the true chaos candidate.
Act wisely, and know that you would be memeing a literal antifa street veteran into office.

If accelerationism is your m.o., feel free; but, beware.

>she
Looks a lot better than a lot of "real" women

>feminists
>humans let alone real women

Can someone please rape this traitorous faggot to death already?

I think you make a good point. A vote for outlaw and disorder.

>One convicted of treason
>One convicted of keeping illegsls out of the us

Really gets my Morty Rickin'

technically they are females. Just sayn I would fuck a decent trap over them

>safe party line Dem vote
or
>someone who spent years literally being tortured by the Deep State and is likely itching for some payback
>who also provides a chance of losing

Ain't no two ways about this, she's /ourguy/

guts that stick out further than tits disgusts me so much

>First a Big Mac with extra cheese, then - BASH THE FASH

Have a nice ebonic woman to wash the white away.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>right wing fear mongers
>domestic terrorists plotting to overthrow the gubmint
>unearned superiority
if dude didn't chop his dick off, he'd be the very boogeyman he's portraying in the ad.

Excellent, underrated gif

>is a traitor?
Was he convicted and Obama commuted it? How did that work. You'd think Treason charge would ban you from government office.

>millennial
>exposed the government killing civilians.
There would be no greater 'fuck you' to big government or the reptilian old school generation than to vote American hero Chelsea Manning into office.

Let's make a statement. We millennials stand with the founding fathers, we stand with Abe Lincoln, we stand with Teddy "Trust Buster" Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Martin Luther King Jr... and 50 years from now, the next generation will be saying they stand with us.

It's interesting, if you wiki "Bradley Manning" it brings you to a "Chelsea Manning" page. Is that misgendering and racist or whatever?

What is her platform? Seems like she doesn’t have one and is just a mentally ill puppet.

>>someone who spent years literally being tortured by the Deep State and is likely itching for some payback
see

hell doesnt exist you dumbfuck

>Commies hate Manning

Even better

>literally commits treason against your nation
>IS SOMEHOW ALLOWED TO RUN FOR A POLITICAL POSITION
How the FUCK? Did your founding fathers not put something in the constitution to prevent this?

Kek’d

Bradley needs to fuck off to fuckoffistan.

>We millennials stand with the founding fathers, we stand with Abe Lincoln, we stand with Teddy "Trust Buster" Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Martin Luther King Jr.
Chelsea Manning does not care about these people. She does not care about the United States as a nation and does not care about the Constitution.
>We need to stop expecting that our systems will somehow fix themselves.
When she says this, she doesn't just mean the "deep state" or Congress. She means the entire apparatus.
>shilling for fdr and mlk on Sup Forums
Go back to r*ddit

A transgender mentally ill white traitor running on a BLM platform. Buckle your shit for 2018 it just started.

Tankies* hate Manning.

Anarkiddies love her.

>the comments
Kek, wonder when it will take them down?

muh no infringement against whistleblowers

plus obama decided to give him time off his originally 35 year sentence for good behavior or some bullshit

If she's elected president I'm just going to start killing people I know are liberals/democrats.

What's the point? At the very least I'll eliminate two or more of their voters and also at the least have some fun and revenge for them ruining my ideal world/times of my life.

The worst thing about it is you can't even eliminate these defects without it being a hate crime? Explain to me why we allow this?

Shut the fuck up you godless heathen.

Literally /ourxuy/

wait a sec arenmt people who were guilty of a crime banned from being elected? they are not allowed to have guns , they arent allowed to vote., yet they can be elected? something smells fishy

>her

It's like waking up in Bizarro World.
How in the fuck did we get to a place where some mentally ill freak male named Bradley changes his name, puts on makeup, and claims he's a woman named "Chelsea" and everyone fucking goes along with it.
WTF is wrong with everyone?

Should've rotted. If there's one thing Trump would do right, it's that Bradley MANning would still be rotting in his prison cell like the narcissistic self-important prick he is. Dude's pure evil, contrary to the media image he's built around himself. A true sociopath.

/ourxer/

Yes, yes, yes.
This is definitely Kek's next chaotic laughfest.

I hope he wins the primary, just for the sheer ridiculousness. I think maryland is a fucking (D) shithole anyways so nothing is lost.

>she
OP is retarded

>implying this isn't the Senate opportunity of a lifetime

Literally every Democrat will have to vote for xir in the primary or be pilloried as a Nazi

The general electorate doesn't have to. It'll be Roy Moore all over again

And if Manning somehow gets in, you've got a Senator who's got even more reason to hate the Deep State than Trump does

>the true chaos candidate
hmmm?

>convicing of enforcing the letter of the law when some judge told him not to enforce the law
>judge was later overturned because the ruling had no legal basis.

A member of the Muslim brotherhood cheering for a deranged tranny.

Either they've become really progressive, or they just want to destroy America. I wonder which one it is...

No provision against running for office.

Now, if she actually somehow won (highly doubtful) she would never be allowed any security clearances and would likely either be expelled immediately or censured in some form.

Did he get his dick filleted? Or is (((it))) one of those half ass fakers?

>people are seriously considering a traitor to run for senate

Maryland is Hillary country through-and-through, probably the most anti-Bernicrat blue state.

>Dude's pure evil, contrary to the media image he's built around himself. A true sociopath.
do go into detail if you would

>she
No.

Not only that.
>if you support arpaio despite the fact that he's a former felon then you're a hypocrite if you also don't support manning, a former felon
>i support manning despite the fact that he's a former felon
>but by my own logic then that means i myself am a hypocrite for not supporting arpaio
Sarsour, like most "Palestinian" activists, is a brainlet.

I want this to happen so much.

Who did the voice-over? His mum?

not a fucking chance. trannies scare the shit out of everyone. the dnc pretends to support them, but in reality, people are frightened of them