How can I ban my school's anime club before I graduate and go to college?

How can I ban my school's anime club before I graduate and go to college?

They're naturally banned from natural selection so, don't worry about them reproducing.

>fransisco
Tell him he needs to go back

>boku_no_pico.mp4
straight to the principal

I mean you shouldn't even be here but MY GOD
WHAT IS THAT
BURN IT

Fuck off.

Join it

underageB&, fuck off.

show them 5cm per second and hopefully they will kill themselves for you

Tell your principle that they're appropriating Japanese culture and it triggers you. Also fuck off underage

I'm suing you for this as this cursed image caused my kidneys to fail.

High school anime clubs are not too horrible since they're mainly just computer clubs in disguise. Any other setting is just bound to be cringy.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums OP

The anime club in my highschool was full of kids running like naruto and trying to speak broken japanese
No wonder I never told anyone I watch anime

Get some cute lolis into their computers and then tell your Principal

The average age on Sup Forums now is 12. The summerfags NEVER left thanks to Sup Forums.

As long as the group in charge of the club doesn't enforce some "YOU HAVE TO WATCH MY SHIT AND LIKE IT" rule, then people would just come to be able to use the computer lab for games and shit with very few normies interfering. At least, that's how it went in my high school.

This post is a bannable offense.
Mods where's the public ban!

This, just set up some Ichigo Mashimaro wallpapers.

Throw a pair of panties in their club room and then report them to the disciplinary committee for molesting you and stealing your panties.

Why do you care? Just leave them be, I'm sure Timmy and their friends aren't any less cringy than you are.