Legal complaint with details of Uranium One scandal related to Friday indictment

Full lawsuit FBI informant vs Tenex and Transport Logistics Incorporated (Maryland trucking company)
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-CLINTON-INFORMANT/010051PX3W7/document.pdf
For those interested in learning more about the indictment from Friday related to Uranium One

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton-informant-exclusive/exclusive-secret-witness-in-senate-clinton-probe-is-ex-lobbyist-for-russian-firm-idUSKBN1DG1SB
threadreaderapp.com/thread/952684729056161792.html
ccrjustice.org/home/press-center/press-releases/privacy-board-report-strongly-suggests-attorney-client
philanthropyforum.org/people/jacinta-ma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Original Reuters article (where link is from)
reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton-informant-exclusive/exclusive-secret-witness-in-senate-clinton-probe-is-ex-lobbyist-for-russian-firm-idUSKBN1DG1SB

John Does 1 through 15. wew.

Yeah, that's why the "and others" part of the idictment press release was so significant. At least 15 more people tied to this to go down

Unfortunately this appears to be a cover-up.

Got a quick rundown on Chuang? Is he the guy on the new case brought by DOJ on Friday?

threadreaderapp.com/thread/952684729056161792.html

Got to get some of these judges off the benches when they patentedly have so much partisanship and interest conflict, same fucking few people, all the time

Didn't the mainstream press dismiss it as a "conspiracy theory"? I guess they're wrong like always.

Yeah that was their go to talking point on it
If anyone went any deeper they may have said "that's a case that two people went to jail for and is long closed". Another lie any way you look at it given that within a few weeks of this FBI informant's existence in the press, he had a long standing NDA lifted and now there's new indictments. Shit is definitely brewing

Thank you for your service

Wilmer Hale. Another name that just keeps "popping up". That's where Mueller was stashed

I should act surprised but I can't

bump for justice

Ok so can someone with knowledge tell us how unlikely would it be that the same judge was assigned in all these cases?

If they're all tried in the same place maybe it's normal? I really have no idea.

Which goes to show how easy the law system is to subvert. You only need a couple judges and then you just send every important case to them.

interesting

Kek you got the same phone and plan as me

Oh yeah
What kino phone is that?

Mines a sub-chapter S C

>stashed
Not just that- W-H also happens to be Manafort's and Kushner's legal team. Sickening fact: lawyers are generally despicable. Sickening fact #2: FISA 702 has already been exposed as exposing upstream communications between attorneys-clients, so W-H being inside baseball is, at this point, academic. ccrjustice.org/home/press-center/press-releases/privacy-board-report-strongly-suggests-attorney-client

It's not NOT unlikely. But we know these are criminal players, so it's a simple deduction.

>14. Notice something about these cases? None ever saw the light of day, where testimony would be made public. They were all 'disappeared'. Now with that in mind, consider the following bombshell facts:
>15. ALL of these cases were prosecuted by the same duo, or combination thereof - Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman. Yes, you read that correctly.
>16. The FBI officer assigned to each case? Why, one Andrew McCabe. Yes - you also read that correctly. Your eyes are NOT deceiving you.
>17. Oh - here's another interesting coincidence : they were ALL assigned to the same judge - one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee. I hope you have not fallen off your chair yet, it gets worse:
>18. The SAME Judge Chuang attended Harvard at the same time as one Barack Obama - Chuang graduated law 1994, Obama 1991 & both were editors of the Harvard Law Review. They would have known each other extreme well.
>19. That's the SAME Judge Theodore Chuang who refused Trump's EO travel ban in October 2017
>20. And now the SAME Judge Theodore Chuang has just been assigned to the Mark Lambert case. No - I am NOT kidding
>21. This looks a lot like an ongoing conspiracy to protect the Clinton crime family - and the Obama administration, via it's partisans at DOJ and also in the judiciary, remains fully implicated.
corrupt judge

Many happenings.

Somebody call Trump pronto

I'm sick of this swamp shit
Two scoops
Two genders
Two long has passed with these traitors gaming the system

Good bread. I hope you're all getting (comfy) for tomorrow's OIG report. :)

>Corrupt judge
With onigger swamp ties.
Chuang's wife (Jacinta Ma) was Senior Policy Advisor for Michelle Obama:

philanthropyforum.org/people/jacinta-ma/

Swamp has no boundries