How does it feel that the best hope for Fate in the future is an eroge doujin RPG-VN made by a fucking chink in...

How does it feel that the best hope for Fate in the future is an eroge doujin RPG-VN made by a fucking chink in mapleland, based on the shitshow which started the tumbling down, F/GO?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/media
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/801791501776736258
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/815133873298292736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels like the typical rantings of a secondary who doesn't actually care for the franchise

SABER FACE DETECTED!

Mashu a cute.

In this case, is actually the best face, normally is kinda meh.

>waaahhh, they added things now it sucks!

Knowing about such a thing happening means you need to be invested into the series enough to understand the pivotal aspects. The longer I read Sup Forums and the like the less motivation I have to read or watch the source materials, since so much of it is already well known to me by spoilers and memes. Most of it would be just retracing dead memories of others.

There are many things with this design which please me, probably the most unique is the slight skin gap between the singlet and bra on the side, armpits and collarbones are nice too. But man, eyepatches are moe as fuck.

It looks nice in isolation, but the Asuka resemblance bugs the crap out of me.

too bad she became shit after they changed her VA

The cap was too much, but this really isn't an issue, the tincan version is different enough to lose the uncanny valley.

What the fuck I am looking at?

Isn't that just Futaba's design?

If we were to talk about regular Asuka, the most similar TM character is actually Aoko (Mahoyo ver.) This version for the fact that the original unpublished Mahoyo novel was written after NGE, which Nasu said was the direct inspiration.

Fate/Empire of Dirt. Refer to twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/media
for info.

>Sweater puppies and long skirt
Lord give me strength.

Well, do we want Taneda to resume the role?

Took me a while to find which Futaba you were referring to, and no, she was designed some time before Persona 5. They do look fairly similar, I'll give you that

Actually, I am wrong, regardless the design is certainly grounded from Mordred's casual, so I think it is still coinsidence of just creavive inspiration.

It's Mysterious Heorine X with her jacket open you dumb fucks. Why are you reaching for random shit when it's so obvious what it is supposed to be?

I think many people forget about MHX, but you are right. That shares the most similarities by far.

This is everyone who should be dickable.

forgot pic

I used to love the franchise, but everything post-CCC has just been a landslide of shit that has steadily eaten away at my interest in Type-Moon. At this point I just take solace in knowing that Nasu is too busy making bank off you mobage-loving pieces of shit to ruin Tsukihime with the remake.

Half the people who play F/GO play it cause it's Fate, the other half play it cause it is Fate and a mobage and have played other mobages before.

Did you ever consider that people might naturally enjoy it?

Tastes are different. There's nothing wrong with that. I think anyone who enjoys Extra or any of its derivatives should be shot - but I don't try to pigeonhole its fans as being a certain way. Stop doing that shit with Grand Order.

The assumption is that Caster is Morgan le Fay, right?

I didn't say F/GO is bad, I said the reasons why people started playing it. It could have been intepreted as not liking it, but I think it has opened up a can of worms for the franchise, some worms good, some bad. I'm actually a /fgog/ lurker btw.

Possibly, the fact is that she has many witch cliches attached to her, plus her NP is Baphomet, which links strongly to the Knights Templar. So finding one person who embodies all these things is probably impossible.

Looks like shit

The only real negatives which I can perceive are that they gave/give certain irresponsible writers way too much unsupervised freedom, and Takeuchi gets his way with character designs/genders way too often. I imagine that, if you redacted from GO everything not written by Nasu, nobody would have any real problems with it.

The major net positive for me is that we're getting to explore the actual world of Fate. I'll never understand those people who insist that Type Moon works must have distinctively-characterized protagonists. It's like they've never read a real book before.

twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/801791501776736258
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/815133873298292736
Here are some examples of what is to come.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT:
-played through F/SN
-played through F/HA
-played though F:E, CCC and Extella
-read Apocrypha, Strange/Fake, Zero
-played through all of the Tsukihime series
-read KnK
-gotten to know the LORE of F:GO

Then you are a secondary garbage with no right to an opinion.

>Scathach dom
SIGN ME UP

Thanks, moonruner, kinda hard to read CCC without a summary ready. Also Prillya is canon too, cause that is how the Nasuverse works, as long as it is licenced, it is canon.

No user, YOU are the cancer.

I did all that except play CCC because I can't read it, and the gameplay is not exactly something worthy experiencing on its own.

There is good potential for threesomes, maybe even further, though (You) would need to be a pretty broken master to convince some of them to do it. Think about the potential.

As you can see, the artist being bi as fuck did quite the pull on determing how this would play out.