What if the elites just say "fuck it" and put Hillary as president?

What if the elites just say "fuck it" and put Hillary as president?

They storm the white house with troops and remove Trump and his cabinet out of office. Hillary arrives, takes the oath and is sworn in.

Let's face it, majority of the public would LOVE this. She got 65+ million people that voted for her on her side as opposed to Trump's 62. (and that number is RAPIDLY decreasing due to Trumps unpopularity)

The House and the Senate would be delighted. Most of them hate Trump anyway. The media would side with it. Celebrities would side with it. Supreme Court would bite their lips and side with it.

Who the fuck would be able to stop them? Some rural rednecks? Some nazis from Sup Forums too scared to do anything outside the safety of their computer screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably that majority number of states that didn’t vote for her would fucking riot. They’re a majority you dumb nigger not that minority number of blue states.

Errrrr what about mad dog

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

>What if the elites just say "fuck it" and put Hillary as president?

At best, a number of states would revolt and secede. At worst, an armed rebellion.

Either way, the US would cease to exist as a country.

The consequence of that would be a civil war and i bet my ass on that the soyboy libtards won't win this fight.
So getting Trump removed is like getting the libcucks reckt with a delay of some month.
You know it's about the dynamite and detcord thing.

The liberals don't have their own means of production. That is why.

That would be an act of treason and cause a second civil war. That's why it's important to vote.

That would cause a civil war

I want to drink champagne with Hillary until we fall back onto the bed and make sweet love all night while Marvin Gaye plays softly in the background

This was the 2016 Presidential Election until kek decided no

Except the military doesn’t support Hillary almost at all so if they tried to stage a coup they’d get a counter coup and btfo’d lmao

>civil war
>armed rebellion
Yeah, I'm sure people like this will get out of their basements are start a civil war.

where are these rural voters going to riot exactly

Are you maybe cherrypicking way too hard?
You heard about militias and heavily armed right wing movements that are pissed about the current situation already?
You really wanna trigger them?

The majority of red states are worthless flyover states that contribute nothing to society. No one would care if they "rioted", not that that would've amounted to much in the first place.

eh. one thing that is very furstartiing for new members, no one person has that much power in Washington.
you are wrong that the house and seate would work with her in a coup, so there goes most of her law making power. the miltary would resist, so her military power would be slow. the exective departments do have a lot of power, but it is all slow burocratic power. what does the epa do in this sitution, deny all permits? then the courts come into play...

>the millions of rednecks in the south who own a large portion of the nation's civilian firearms are just going to sit by idly while the democratic process is abolished, and a president they can at least tolerate is replaced by one they outright despise

I think you underestimate just how many die-hard 1776'ers there are living in the South.

this bait. enjoy your no food, no army recuits, no food export money, and no sluts

>That's why it's important to vote.
>Hillary wins popular vote.
Well which is it? If voting matters, Hillary should be president. But you probably want trump as president, right? So voting doesn't matter.

Let em try..

>faggot leftists actually think the military and police, that they do not support and constantly disparage, would assist them in an armed coup to remove a legally elected president who has done literally nothing wrong legally.
I too believe the sky is green and the grass is blue

Where is she getting the troops?

>>Implying it would ever happen.
>>Implying I'd ever tip my hand in regards to a reaction to this scenario.
>>Hillary will never be the president

Exaclty!!
That's the problem with delusional libcucks. they think out of their position only and can't imagine others fighting for their right.
I can clearly remember all the media shills telling us that Trump will lose hard and never win and then we had thousands of millions of libtards having their mental breakdowns life on camera. Some even made youtube videos. I watched them for hours and laughed my ass off.

Liberal=not supporting police/military
That logic really makes you think

How many officers would be loyal to them? How many would mutiny? Anyone have the pic about probable statistics in the event of a modern civil war?

Military dictator when?

Because it is grossly unconstitutional and only amoral millennial faggots with no love for our country would be for this.

I am unsettled. I saw a little bit of fox and fri nds this morning. A couple of the talking heads were weirdly anti Trump. They are trying to shit old people into being anti Trump. I think they feel if they can lower the approval level a bit more, they can get quisling Republicans to try and get Trump out.

#FusionCollusion

Can you libshits finally understand American electoral system?

Or you are too retarded to comprehend how it works?

this is a slide post. It is reoccurring on a daily basis

It only takes 3 to 5 percent of the population to completly bring down a country. This well understood and often the most moldable to action in this fraction are students which are used usually in order for the controller to get things done!

So if only 3 percent decide to dispute it there will be no way to avoid great damage and deplition of resources, in this case while co troling the situation at home the enemy would use this to stret h the thin resources and attack the country thus the cycle would continue.

Often its not only what the imediate outcome, the first tear if you will would be but rather one needs to consider everything else that would surly ensue, and all potential scenarios.

This is why governing and power can be lost within a fraction of a second that it takes for a thought of action to come about, and is anything but easy!

I would personally drive across the country myself, and gun the bitch down myself. Even if I could only burn some of her retinas out with a laser pointer, it'd be worth being swiss-cheesed by the secret service.

I want to behead her and hate fuck her esophagus until I cum out of her mouth.
Romantic stuff.

Civil War 2.0

>Let's face it, majority of the public would LOVE this
No, most people would side with Trump and the constitution

Given the non-stop faux hissyfit the media has been throwing since the election, I just we would skip to the civil war part.

I wonder how many Megyn Kellys we need until you shitbirds figure it out.

>left vs right civil war
>right controls nearly 100% of the food production
>just sit tight and shoot everyone coming towards your farm, leftists all starve, black people start eating each other
>army is allegedly right-learning, so the ports end up in military hands and don't let food through
>there would be countless mutinies in the army since there's lefties and also lots of right-learning soldiers would sperg out if they heard their family got eaten by a roaming band of blacks
>usa collapses

No one wins in the end here.

Those red states have the vast majority of the civilian firearms, the most lax firearms regulations and more often than not, much less trust in the government and a stronger outlook on the importance of the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership in general. Civilian gun owners also outnumber the police and the armed forces combined by a factor of AT LEAST 10:1.

If you don't think there would be mass insurrection and armed revolt, you're delusional.

You're retarded if you think even most liberals would be okay with a military coup. Hell, not even half of the military would be alright with this, it would either immediately fail or errupt into a civil war.

I would literally gather up some like-minded friends and start attacking politicians and celeberties that supported this extreme suberversion of the American democratic process until the rightful leader of the US is restored. Even if I die, I would be remembered as a martyr and a patriot for generations to come and inspire a whole group of people to rebel against these tyrants

>guro

My guess is the secret service would kill her themselves.
Just imagine the secret service protecting her against millions of americans that are armed to the max wanting to genocide her out of office.
I would not defend her, no way. This would be too much of a risk for a secret service member and a hopless bet for a sure death to yourself.
Not to talk about the unconstitutional way she came into office.

No way that gonna happen without causing Civil War #2

Who would stop it? You'd be surprised. Yes, there would be the hillbillies and rednecks and bikers. There would also be a bunch of people who would riot just for the fun of it. And much of the military overwhelmingly supports Trump. Plus, if her team can get their passwords phished with a simple ad, how hard would it be to overthrow them?

I hate Fox news. You can keep that shallow witch. I cannot stand the progressives and their quest for power at any cost to usher in their "Utopia". They have sold their souls.

what stage of grief is this?

Or the USA enters golden Age as Rome did after civil war.

300 million guns and bullets would disagree desu

You should pull all those dicks out of your ass and mouth and venture out of the light pollution for once in your life. Hopefully you crash your car in a ditch and burn to death but someone out here would probably stop and help you, unfortunately.

when their opponents are people like this, it's an ez win

A lot of people who voted for Hillary were specifically voting against Trump.
There were a lot of people who just abstained from voting that year.
If they wanted to replace trump they would just have an emergency election or just have the VP take over.

>implying Trump isn't a globalist
The real redpill is the American election was staged and your voting didn't even matter.

Because the elites are already getting everything they wanted from Trump. Do you think they wanted their taxes increased or something? How retarded can you people possibly be?

>thinking most of the population gives two shits who the president is.
There would be no revolt. Maybe a few crazed gunmen at most. It'd be on the news for a few weeks then Logan Paul or whoever would do something wacky and everyone would move on.

For the love of God please stop pushing this shitty meme. Californias are not Americans. They are Mexican spics and they need to be deported. President Trump did an amazing job and if were to deport the Hispanic base. Republicans would win by ten million votes every year. You need to be deported because I can smell the nasty beaner from here.

No it wouldn't. Americans are fat coddled LARPers not hardened vietcong tier guerrilla fighters.

This guy

Try it please
I'm just waiting for an excuse

This guy.

This guy too.

Wouldn't it be hotter to fuck her eye socket though?

And this guy.

These guys.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

US.

Hahahahahaha! Forever, you still crying cry baby.
Do you only stop if someone shakes their keys?

literally would never happen, the American experiment would be over, and every bad thing Trump ever said about Hillary would be proven as true. People who voted for her would be upset at her for this

What about them user?

Lol, if anyone storms the government, it's gonna be either far right or far left peeps. Everyone else buys into American Myths^tm too much to do shit.

>betting on apathy
that's a cute one, user.

Im sure the military,alot of them being very patriotic,would just stand by while the president,no matter how popular or unpopular, gets illegaly diposed.

Whose gonna storm the White House when Trump has these Generals by his side? Every Marine loves General Mattis and the rest of these Generals are Patriots and very well trusted by military.

this would make american politics alot like roman politics. Setting a fun precedent. maybe after 10 or so years we can get a nigga named sulla to storm d.c. and kill everyone

Who you gonna do a coup with if you don't have the fucking military? Stupid libtards can't even plan a fucking coup right.

>Fat neckbeards think a bunch of rednecks will be able to fight the strongest military on the planet full of drones and robots

LMAO
THATS WHY THE SOUTH WON LAST TIME RIGHT?

Liberals forget that there's always a bloody civil war before the country degenerates into a shithole commie dictatorship.
You don't just occupy-wallstreet the whitehouse one day and ship the alt-righters to poz camps with no resistance.

this

Have fun with your civil war

Who would exactly do this?

I mean; what fucking military assets would help a bunch of cat-ladies and trans faggots with bright hair, storm the white house and overthrow a standing president?

Sage this entire thread. OP knows exactly zero people that have ever served in the armed forces.

>77 replies
>77

c-checked

I'm a Californian, and I'm not mexican. Majority of Californian Counties voted red.

fpbp

How are you going to support the US without farms?

And that's with the vote rigging and fraud. Once you take the illegals etc. into account it's even more of a landslide for Trump.

They haven't tried anything so drastic because they know way too much of the country supports trump.

>liberals cherrypick photos to denigrate right wing voters
>those same liberals then use their cherrypicked photos and go, "pssh, look at these people we could take them no problem"

All I can do is shrug and tell you that you're a delusional retard. This is one of the fundamental problems with leftists, you drink your own fucking koolaid constantly. You make up bullshit and then you believe the very bullshit you just made up.

You're cultists, and insane ones at that.

Antifa armed with raised fists that ain't afraid to fly

>people would love an unconstitutional violent uprising of the wealthy elite against the legal President of the US

We'd have a civil war

We'll just have to kill them. The left outnumbers the right. We have guns. Bring it on.

>They storm the white house with troops and remove Trump and his cabinet out of office. Hillary arrives, shits her pants and falls down.

Sage, gay, and never going to happen

lel yeah dude nobody would mind at all

I would attack blue states with everything I have, all my military training. I would take thousands of liberals with me. Im not a nigger, I would not riot and destroy my own community, I would actively target blue states and people. Removing Trump and installing a puppet would start a civil war.

They all despise Trump and would throw their hat in for the coup.
Kys

If, then.
If she is, then we start killing liberals, communists, thier wives, and children.
News paper employees, thier wives and children.
It will be the orgy of violence you dream of inflicting upon us.

Think little shill, all your fever dreams of murdering the Men and Women who prove how week, and worthless you are every day, think if they say fuck it. I ain't going to work today. I am going to kill the sons of bitches that did this.

Think shill. Can the cops protect you?
Nope. If I or any one of the Men I know decide fuck it, and come to kill you, if you are lucky your moms can recognize it. If not rot in a unmarked hole.

Nighty night sweetness

that’s a load of bullshit

I’m gonna shoot someone.
Maybe my boss. I even kinda like my boss.

What a shitty libfag b8 pipe dream.
7 more years, cunts, and Hillary. Will be dead long before Trump is through.

Fucking idiot does not understand basic electoral laws in his own country.