American General

Reminder they hate us cause they ain't us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk
youtube.com/watch?v=Re7xoPXXisk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Patriotic Bump

If you can mail me your Banshee, I will knight for you in all threads to come :^)

QUEEN

Daily reminder these countries have no futures

shut up syrup sipper

>tfw

Tbh, I've never seen a kiwi over hyping his country.

Let the mutt memes flow.

WE IMPROVIN

Yeah, we prefer if people don't know we exist.
Unfortunately the chinks know, and we have become a colony again.
At least you can get decent Dim Sum.

personal favorite

ONLY MATTER OF TIME

Let's see....
Soooooo....
What you're pretty much saying is all the Anglo-offspring are mutts. Hmmm, that seems correct, but you didn't muttsplain to us why America isn't included in the "Melting Pot" (oops, hope I didn't offend you).

la luz extinguido...

Admittedly, I love the Amerimutt memes.

>56%

>The helpful battering ram
Kindness of strangers

Lord God, Captain of my heart, El Goblino knows if I follow Your Greatest Commandment – to love You with all my heart, soul, and mind. – he is powerless over me. Guard my white genes, Lord Jesus, so that I stay alabaster for You alone. I know from Your Word that the Amerimutt can not sift my through my body like wheat or even lay a hand on my chromosomes without Your permission. So place Your hedge around me so that my body – Your temple – can be preserved, pure, holy, and healthy and European.

Block Los Goblinos attempts to make me doubt that I am “Beautifully and wonderfully white” and don’t let me listen to his taunts to take Ahmeds dick through neglect, contempt, addiction or abuse. I am Yours, Lord Jesus, and I want to glorify You in my body so keep me from El Goblinos attempts his attempts in this world and in my flesh to make me 56%, to ride the mart cart, to make my body a showcase of gluttony or advertisement for evil or miscegenation..

>Heavy pillars, carved from the rock, keep us safe from El Indecible. Beyond the wall, slowly one's eyes become accustomed to the dim light; then they can make out gibbering and vague shapes shuffling around in the darkness. This was like watching murder. Defilement. And it was something worse than either of those things.

Keep it coming
Non-white Americans should be ashamed of their existence

>Through shart... and shit... From the smallest meth lab to the largest Walmart, I fought him, the Ogro de Las Americas... until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his burgerstained ruin upon the roadside. Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time. Stars of David wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life-age of the earth. But it was not the end. I felt whiteness in me again. I have been sent back, until my task is done.

She was surprised to find the cottage-door standing open, and when she went into the room, she had such a strange feeling that she said to herself: 'Oh dear! how uneasy I feel today, and at other times I like being with grandmother so much.' She called out: 'Good morning,' but received no answer; so she went to the bed and drew back the curtains. There lay her grandmother with her cap pulled far over her face, and looking very strange. 'Oh! grandmother,' she said, 'what big ears you have!' 'That's just my German heritage, my child,' was the reply. 'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' she said. 'I'm 1/4 Swedish, my dear.' 'But, grandmother, what dark skin you have!' 'Whiter than you, Muhammad' 'Oh! but, grandmother, what terrible big lips you have!' 'Kiss me, I'm Irish!' And scarcely had the mutt said this, than with one bound he was out of bed and swallowed up Red Riding Hood. When the mutt had appeased his appetite, he lay down again in the bed, fell asleep and began absorbing the white genes.

I imagine myself in the United Sharts of Amerim*tts, leading my resistance. Our mission is to stop the mongrel dogs from advancing. We mow down Amerim*tts but they keep coming. I shoot the Amerimutts with my SA80 but I run out of ammo so I draw my claymore and begin slaughtering the M*tts, since M*tts are so disgustingly obese, I slay them by dozens. Then I get bitten by one, but I don't fall, I keep fighting. Then bit again and again. the M*tts are overwhelming me with the sheer weight and number of their bodies like the disgusting insects they are. I am dragged away screaming now, facing up to the sky and I see La Creatura grinning at me. I open my mouth to scream but only my pure European phenotype comes out… Then I wake up, in Detroit, their spawning grounds. My new brethen hand me a Triple Bypass Burger. I want to vomit but the only things that escapes is my last meal out of my arsehole. It slicks into the seat of my underwear and dribbles down my leg. I am La Creatura now.

RENT

FREE

kekekek

Perhaps one day we could go back

>Kiss me, I'm Irish

Holy kek.

>CANADA!!! HELP MEEE!! I CAN'T FEEL CONTROL MY GENES

ACTUALLY WHITER THAN MUHAMMAD NOW

That's right.

All others are faggots and trannies. Emu-niggers are alright...I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

To go back, you must go forward unto victory.

Reminder that mutt meme is a shill divide and conquer tactic that caught on with the site at large, and engaging mutt shit posters at all furthers the will of those who would subvert this board.

Success breeds jealousy.

Even the lowliest of American rednecks are worth ten continental Europeans.

How far you have fallen, old friend, from a nation whose navies ruled the waves and whose armies shook the world with their hobnailed tread to a rainy shithole ruled by non-anglo colonials: where your own media replaces your ancestors with the subhuman colonials you wouldn't have deigned to employ a century ago.

I weep for you, and am truly thankful my ancestors left your nation at the height of her empire for a nation with a far greater destiny.

Is this a D&C thread or is it just stupidity? If you're pissed off because of the amerimutt memes then you really should consider that those memes are designed to make Americans hate Europeans and vice versa.

Reminder that this doesn't negate le 56% being a demographic reality.

It's happening...

I fucking love the amerimutt meme so much

>American Literature

... only to see that great destiny become diluted with the blood of your slaves and the foreign hordes you welcomed in.
You can scoff at the Brits all you like.
Their fate is the same as yours as the third world population balloons and sweeps into our beloved western nation's, steadily destroying our way of life.

I like America, I like the foundation upon which you were built.
But the signs of decay are showing.
I weep for the dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS A MONGREL DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT
ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

the truth is the hardest to swallow

honestly someone needs to explain the jewish scatological fixation already

You can't make this shit up man.

I shit myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the stain
The only thing that's real
The pressure tears a hole
The old familiar stink
Try to drip it all away
But I can smell everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everything I eat turns to poo
In the end

And you could have it all
My empire of mart
I will let you down
I will make you shart

The day of the rope will come and all Anglos shall be reunited.

>I'll KILL those filthy Anglos for this! This meme IS NOT true. IT IS NOT.

>Moby Dick
>Scarlet Letter
>Of Mice and Men
>etc

Don't you have some meth to go smoke with some maori, Paheka?

I'll concede the point that we have strayed from our ways but we were once a a great Nation in almost every aspect of life.

I don't hate Americans, there's just a ton of you so i see a lot of ignorant shit posted by you guys. You could try being intellectuals like you northern brothers.

HELLO COUSIN

It's okay, we've all fallen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Re7xoPXXisk

>tfw American

Honestly i'm not going to pretend Canada is superior to the US,at this point i wouldn't mind just being called an American myself.

Don't worry Trump is working on annexing you guys right now.

t. White House user

Should i wear a maga hat or what?

YESSSS, MIX WITH ME BROTHER.

Well said, leafbro. It's easy to spot a redpilled burger because they know Canada is bro-tier, and will always be the first to defend them against the bluepilled mutts defaming them. Mad props to my leaf bros for their reasoned cooperation to co-exist with us with the manly courage to remain sovereign and free compared to the self-annexing texas cucks.

Stay proud leafbro.

Who would win (after like nearly two fucking decades)?
The AfghARYAN
or
The ETERNAL MUTT

cringe as fuck post

Get those niggers off my 80% white Indiana!

>Mad props to my leaf bros for their reasoned cooperation to co-exist with us with the manly courage to remain sovereign and free compared to the self-annexing texas cucks.
Whoa. Haven't ever seen this said. Texans are horribly obnoxious and pretty much the best irl example of the mutt meme that I've ever experienced so this hits pretty close to home for me.

oh look muhammed of cummunist eurofag is here

Jesus Christ.

Almost as cringey as your flag

I love you too burgerboi... There's 197 million white Americans in the US. That's what more white people than we have in Canada. Though you have sizeable minority populations, you won't be replaced nearly as fast as Canadians due to our high immigration rates.

Nowhere near as cringey as yours.

Brit plz

nice shareblue tactic mudslime

a new meme rises

The reality Mr. Leaf, is that our Empire, that we inherited from Dad, is the source of all (((evil))) and everything that we hate in the world.
Balkanization and the deconstruction of the state culture that's been in existence since the time of the revolution is the only real position to hold for any Mutt that truly understands how bad the European race has been fucked over.

I think about it like this now (and I'm paraphrasing Mason here), George III could have been called a lot of things (such as incompetent for example), but he could not have been called evil. And yet, I can without hesitation call the United States and the system it's created as truly despicable and evil. It can a difficult pill to swallow, but it has to be at some point in order to remain honest.

Sad, many such cases

>America is the British Empire

Fuck off with that shit, seriously. Schlomo put their balls in a vice in a war he started on the condition of dismantling and decolonizing. Memes aside, fuck off with that shit. It's disgusting.

>America replaced the British Empire as the world hegemon
Are you that retarded faggot? Go ahead and call Schlomo/Shareblue nigger, you're only providing more proof as to how absolutely ignorant and retarded and you are.

SOON

>MY DESCENDANT

MORE MUTT MEMES

MORE

God I wish. Sorry about whatever crisis your country is going through though. Also kinda wish it mattered enough for me to know/care. Ave a cup o tea fo me gov

Nice bloody