Today I will remind them

Today I will remind them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BUDn68BQ9nU?t=8m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please dont do shit. Both shows are great and suffer the same problem: dragging their story out for too long

>implying there are people who don't know Ideon
Please kill yourself, you failed elitist.

I know Gundam on the left, but what's on the right?

Actually Ideon wasn't long enough and Eva is not great.

>dragging out too long
>NGE is merely 26 episodes and a movie
what did user mean by this?

transformers and eva

It's very telling that the other Eva's big influence according to Sadamoto, Devilman, can have long discussions not related to Eva at all but Ideon can only be brought to shit over Eva. I guess Ideon is just too damn boring.

Have you ever been on /m/?

/m/ fags know that their favorites are boring shit and they only way they can discuss them is to shit on actually popular mecha

is that megas xlr on the left

The guy who made the one on the right would probably agree with you.

Ideon was shit.

>tfw you love ideon but it's only ever brought up to shitpost
>only 5 people have seen it
At least tetsujin-28 gou and Patlabor can get some sleep. ;_;

Please tell us where /m/ touched you.

I don't watch mecha

>Devilman
Really now?

>implying people don't know Optimus Prime

Wouldn't that be the cancer killing /m/? May be more relevant there since they actually have enough people who've seen Ideon to discuss it, and most not all NGE posters aren't really mecha fans.

>Ideon is boring
Every single episode is full of action packed fights. It's a series full of close quarter combat, lightsabers, giant robots, assassination attempts, betrayal, honorable 1v1 samurai duels, aliens, has a kickass soundtrack, and has everything else typical normalfags love in anime. There's no reason unintelligent Gainaxfags wouldn't like it even if they ignore the plot & characters completely. For all the shit Anno gets, he at least has good taste in anime, unlike people who enjoy his awful anime.

>There are people who find this boring
youtu.be/BUDn68BQ9nU?t=8m34s

That fact that most people on Sup Forums aren't general anime fans anymore means Sup Forums has been overcome with cancer.

>That fact that most people on Sup Forums aren't general anime fans anymore means Sup Forums has been overcome with cancer.
Ironic anime fans are to blame and ecelebs for helping their creation.