Kangoku gakuen thread

She's going to win, isn't she?

Oh man I have so much to catchup. Last chapter I read was when kiyoshi died and that 'she' has gotten her mind back again.

Be careful op, you may trigger those anti-hanafags.

ywn have a cute slut guide you through how to make love to her as she takes your virginity

Nah

>implying so called anti-Hanafags aren't just a myth made up by triggered Hanafags projecting their insecurity

IS SHE DEFEATING THE COCK !?!?!?!?!!!

ENOUGH

>She's going to win, isn't she?

signs point to yes

Hey, leave it to idiots like this to provoke shit

Signs point to no friggin' idea, just read, wait, and see

Win what?

hana best girl

I seriously hope this series will end with serious note like School Days.

I just wish we didn't have a random Risa chapter, I was excited to see Kiyoshi's POV of what went down.

I hope she does.

I like the antagonist possibly ending up as the love interest. It's too bad for all of its edginess that Agame Ga Kill totally missed that opportunity.

What a shit fucking ending. At least Wave and Kurome survived.

>discovering each other's genitals
>making out
>hand holding
>69
>pissing on each other
>seeing each other naked
>go on date
>sharing food

What's next for Hana & Kiyoshi? An actual hug or something even freakier than before?

Dude, they went to hand-holding, there is nothing freakier than that.

yeah, keep telling to yourself.

>exchanged each other's underwear
Recent chapters had some sick shit.
>photo booths
>buying clothes together
>personal advice exchanges

They have to have a hug. Or Hana wrapping her arms around him as he rides a bike. Goddamn, it's fucking sick beyond comprehension.

This woman looks sooooo fucking slutty.

She's actually too pure.

hiramoto just loves his hentai, he might change his name but we know who this is

that's definitely not him
the way daigo draws males and hands are completely different

don't tell me that's not meiko, crop it and show the face to any prison school reader and tell me if that's not meiko

<

This is notMeiko.

Proto-Meiko is so hot.
Definetly MILF material.

Hey, it's your boogeyman not mine

Nobody's talking about the character, it's just clearly not the same artist.

Is Hana considered a gyaru with her hair?

Of course, this will go full Nisekoi at the final arc and we will se best girl with kiyoshi, even if he is a piece of shit. Oh wait, in that case i hope not, better find a good man for Hanna.

DAIGO is shit. His tankobon is shit. Doujinshi is ok.

Hiramoto did hentai under his name.

Was this live action ever subbed?

Do you have a filename I could search with?

Hana better win. She's practically setup as best girl.

>best girl
Ew

I hope not. She doesn't deserve Kiyoshi.

Chitoge = tsun = win
Hana = tsun = win
No You Dream
You forget one thing is that
Chitoge was the heroine of the manga
She had already won in one shot
His victory was logical but
Hana is not the heroine of the manga
Be tsun does not guarantee victory
Kyioshi will win the heart of Chiyio
Or he will come alone

>inb4 b-b-but Hiramoto doesn't follow traditional manga tropes

>mfw Mari will pick Kiyoshi's cherry

>be an abusive urinating bitch
>win

Disgusting.

There's nothing good about Chiyo anyway.

I'm with you there. Hana's heckin' cute and her feelings for Kiyoshi are deeper than Chiyo's but she's still kind of fucked up. Chiyo's relationship with Kiyoshi is kind of vapid but she's so damn nice.

I always wonder this sort of stuff with characters with light hair in non-fantasy environments.

>she'll never give you a lap pillow and stroke your head lovingly while she tells you she'll always be on your side
Why live?

Dunno if I'd call it vapid, I mean it kinda forces our boy Kiyoshi to either man up or stay a pervert. But yeah, as cute as Hana is, she's pretty toxic.

>not wanting Kiyoshi to stay a pervert, and enter a relationship with the only girl that's as much of a pervert as him
Chiyo is the normalfag choice.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH

Maybe...then again, hypothetically, he'd likely still be a pervert regardless just without all the really weird shit

Depends on how hard Chiyo rejects Kiyoshi. She's sympathetic towards Kiyoshi, but I don't think she likes him in the way that Kiyoshi likes her.

FUCK THIS

Mitsuko didn't deserve to get hurt like that

Nah, she doesn't like him like Kiyoshi likes her. Though it is possible she at least has a crush but it's not confirmed. Either way, I can't see her outright rejecting him but I also can't see Kiyoshi or anybody for that matter in a "real" relationship simply because it's Prison School, actual official couples seem too normal. Probably just stay friends who like each other maybe?

No.
I hope no one of the girls get to win.

I can see it now, every shipperfag BTFO...man, that would be hilarious

I liked the cavalry arc because I read it all at once instead of over a period of 2 years

Interesting...I remember following it for a little over a year and it was torture but not too long ago, I read the whole thing in two days and it was a lot better that way