MOSQUE RAID IN MICHIGAN

>usarmy4life.com/late-night-raid-michigan-mosque-nets-11-isis-terrorists-40-vests/

>A mosque in a small town outside of Dearborn, Michigan has been raided by a joint task force from the FBI, Homeland Security and the ATF.

>According to preliminary reports from the scene, which is closed off for more than a mile, 11 “very dangerous men” who aren’t supposed to be in America at all have been apprehended plotting what would have been our next 9-11.

>Agent Nesmith Variacles of the FBI explains:

>“We found more than 40 suicide vests that would have killed anyone in a 300 foot radius. That’s basically a football field.

>These bombs were high-tech, plastic and non-detectable. They could have blown up 40 malls, sports venues, buildings…whatever they wanted. The good news is, they were a week out and we caught them.”

>The mosque was actively recruiting American teenage Muslims to help carry out its plan to murder “as many as 100K infidels.”

>That number means either a mass attack spread across the country or a major sports venue going down with all 40 vests going off in tandem.

>The Department of Refugee Affairs seems to think it would have been the latter:

>“We believe they would have hit a football game next weekend, probably the Patriots in Foxboro.

>A liberal state is more likely to overlook a bunch of brown-skinned guys in overstuffed coats on a frigid Massachusetts night than they are to gove them a hard time.

>Especially if the vests don’t set off metal detectors.

>We would be waking up to 100K dead Americans and ‘Boston Strong’ would be the war cry of the 21st century.”

Hear about this one, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/fake-report-about-dearborn-mosque-raid/
factcheck.org/2018/01/bogus-claim-mosque-raid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, what? I live in Dearborn. Which mosque?

Also, sorry about the spacing, kek forgive me.

I just read that. Falso alarmo.

dearborn arabs are almost all shia, worst you get is some dentist funding hezbollah every once in a while

Jesus that's a lot of incest

So when are they gong to start raiding the Muslim closed off towns where no one can enter if you aren't part of there group they have weapons

>FBI spokesman Timothy Wiley says there’s no truth to a report about a raid on a mosque in Dearborn which netted 11 ISIS terrorists.
>Trusting someone who glows in the dark and is also most likely a nigger

Its too late, youve sinned...

bump, holy shit, why is this not at the top of the news?

>FBI
As if anyone would trust them after Vegas

there is no forgiveness.

I'd fuck the shit out of Ranya Bazzi. I wish most Muslim-Arab chicks were as hot as her without their hijab on.

Raid em all.

Fuck off

I live in Ann arbor. Stop coming here you filth.

>All muslims have one of a dozen names
What an innovative and imaginative people. I am sure they will enrich our society. I hate fake nigger names (Shaunquarius, Darinesha) but hell at least they try to express creativity.

Muzzie names reflect their role and outlook as fucking canon fodder and livestock.

I fucking stopped going to A2 when my Hipster trash GF from Ypsi and I broke up. Fuck your liberal hellhole and I'm white, prick. Vedä vittu päähäs.

Also reminder that everything south of The Bridge or, to be generous, Saginaw, should just be fused with southeast Ontario and turned into the independent nation of Cuckistan. Freeing Canada and Michigan of their cancerous parts.

> No happening.

FBI are fucking faggots.

Could you imagine if that actually went off? America would lead a new fucking crusades and Trump would get a 4th term.

I guess it's good a bunch of whites didn't get killed, but still.

Fake news.
Stop spreading (((media))) smears to try and frame the right and ultra right.

As someone who grew up in the now ghost town near Project Sanguine and now lives under The Bridge with the trolls, every thing south of Petoskey should be nuked.

They fucking charge $12 for a bag of Trenary down here and the fucking "pasties" are god awful and never have gravy.

Fake news from the racist pig DRUMPFs fascist regime.
Islam is a religion of peace.

Go to Dearborn's "Homecoming Days" fair in August and tell me that.

No gravy... Now THAT is "haram"!

Everything seems peaceful when it is submitted or dead. But nice b8 m8

> tfw RCMP is not allowed to raid a mosque

crecenst and star members are now planning to use bio-terrorist attacks for massive death tolls, one name Muhammad Abdul said "Ebola is the greatest terrorist bio weapon that has been developed"
www.musfdgslimnewbbd.com/muslim-terrorism-bio-weapons-toll

Ann arbor is fantastic though.

My Isoäiti never made gravy in hers, but she had this brine she's put everything in before making the pasty and it was great. She spat when you mentioned gravy. She's always put a little perch in hers. It was unique and amazing (she was Sami, so they did things weird).

10 years ago? Sure. Now? No. Fuck that place.

What's wrong with Ann arbor now?

It's fake

There's a ton of Asians there, could be much worse to be honest. It's just a super leftist town.

The Hipsters. It was always a liberal hellhole but I liked going to record shops and Necto on their Industrial music night (Tuesdays?) but the Hipsters have made it too painful to deal with. Same reason I never venture to Hamtramck anymore or City Club at The Leland.

OOOOPS GET FUCKED LEFTISTS

Thank God we got Trump in office in time. This could have been a very explosive version of Rotherham under the blindly cucked eyes of a Hillary administration.

>only 3 girls with hijabs

They don't call it Dearbornistan for nothin'

Practically-speaking, would a leftist or an alt-right shitposter do this?

Most of them are Chaldean. Cedar Tree on Warren has fucking AMAZING shwarma for very cheap. Owned by a family with the last name Beydoun.

The Chaldean here are pretty fucking cool. No gripes with them at all.

nah, it will be his fault by leftist logic

>be jennifer lawrence
>40 suicide bomb habbening at studium
>thousand of whity died
>went on Oprah 'pimp' Winfrey's show for speech
>it was people's way to tell drump that he is not good for this country!

>be malala 'peaceful' yousafzai
>i told you no to shittalk about islam is violent, now they turn violent

>be leftist
>we stand with islam, fuck drump

that company is shit and pasties taste like shit go fuck yourself
t. graylingfag

> 40 shopping malls
> 300 ft radius
> Undetectable plastic
How did your bullshit meter not explode?

Super liberal yuppie hellscape. I hate that fucking city. White liberal hipsters and an overpriced university filled with rich Asians and Jews.

Seriously what's to like about it?

t. Kzoofag

this, it is a story made up to make the right look bad when you spread it.

Apparently not you fucking idiot.

This guy gets it. I used to go to nekto as well. I also lives in hamtramck long before the Arab invasion.

Should be renamed a synagogue.

Beautiful.

>literally the worst human being I know is from Michigan
>Dearborn is a shithole
>Detroit requires no CGI to look like it did in Robocop

The whole state is trash. Maybe we can talk Kim Jong Un into nuking it for us?

There's a reason Dearborn has no Synagogues.

My man. My dad's whole family is from grayling. He moved downstate to work at Selfridge air force base. I spent my whole childhood going up there on weekends and holidays and summer vacation. I love fishing and kayaking the au sable

>Somali here those many names are a sign of faked immigrant papers
>If their birthdays is Jan 1st this even proves the point more
>It means they have been rejected before so they reapply in a different name, thats why there is so many Mohammads.
>In general there shouldn't be muslims born in the winter months because so the end of the holy months they screw like monkeys like the parents whi kid is born in September

I go to school at the University of Michigan Dearborn, the Arabs there are pretty much ok because they've become Americanized

You're fucking retarded. It's one of the most beautiful states in the country. Right up there with Washington and west Virginia.

>Hear about this one, anons?
Yeah - I heard usarmy4lifedotcom is a shit site that reposts shit (like this) from satire sites . Do a little research before you post this shit and dumb down the board .

WTF Never heard of any of that food but the gravy. What are northerners doing to the gravy!

Went to fact check this
Factcheck.org

"Annenberg Public Policy"

Really Joggins your Noggin now dont it

Detroit and Taylor are full of meth addicts and perverts.

Dearborn is full of FGM-ing shitskins.

Detroit looks like a fucking DMZ.

Can you even drink the water in Flint yet?

You sound like a fucking boomer. They have to go back.

The Arabs I went to school with were pompous, arrogant assholes that flaunted their wealth because all of their families owned party store and bought them escalades.

Oh yeah I know, they flaunt their shit so hard, almost all of the rich boys have new Chargers, doesn't really bother me though

Is it because they get gibs that they go to Michigan because I have no clue as to why desert people would want to live in that frigid ass place?

Good. There's no mudslimes or even niggers north of the Saginaw bay anyways

I want to believe, but i need a source user

Wow. You picked three cities. Literally every city fucking sucks. And every state is bound to have a handful of shotty places. You're a fucking faggot.

Go to northern Michigan and so some camping and get back to me you absolute fucking Muppet.

A proper pasty has gravy (Danish thing) in it. Finnish pasties are typically gravy-less. Finns hated the mess the gravy made at the bottom of the copper mines or when they were lumberjacking whereas the Danish worked faggy jobs where they could sit and eat a pasty at thier desk and the mess could be cleaned.

>>“We found more than 40 suicide vests that would have killed anyone in a 300 foot radius. That’s basically a football field.
>>The mosque was actively recruiting American teenage Muslims to help carry out its plan to murder “as many as 100K infidels.”
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

disregard, i cant read lol.... too hot

Fair enough. To be honest most of them were fairly nice and never really gave me any problems. I just hate their attitudes

If that were true it would be all over Fox News and not whatever the fuck that site is.

>suicide vests
>300’ radius

Yeah, no.

>what would have been our next 9-11.

every country needs to be reminded until everyone is redpilled and muslims along with their pedophilic death cult are excised as a cancer tumor is from a body.

Fake news

In our country they're rather let the attacks go ahead than insulting muslims by daring to go inside on of their buildings.

but goddamn it's fun to LARP

>Source: The Last Line Of Defense

>being this ass-blasted about your state being a shitstain on America

Whoa best news in the catalog right now

it's not a real article. it references departments that don't exist and is unsourced

You do a giggle search on this and it's all cbs, Snopes and friends calling if fake news. They're fast.

Fuck off reddit piece of shit

Fake

Let the sandniggers come in, we're watching their every fucking move.

Three letter agency concocts terrorist plot, sends in undercover agents to entrap a few patsy LARPers, provides all the weapons then high fives for the heroic bust

they should have let it happen desu