HOW WILL TRUMP RECOVER?

twitter.com/bellvisuals/status/952384057610047488

So brave, kill your self in all fields

fucking retard can't even spell racist, dumb nigger

this is a violation of the NAP

Q says Dapper Donnie is going to "pull" the pedo hotel like Lucky Larry did to the towers complex. There was no way to contain the fire. We've had such terrible loss of life. Where will you be when we watch the Establishment collapse?

I...I was...was home...

What retard thought that adding emojis was a good idea? Would have been a lot more effective if it didn't look like a 10 year old made it.

Label the blacks who built this nation that were enslaved by evil white people to have come from shit hole countries what do you expect?

SHIFHOLE? Huh?

SO POWERFUL. OMG IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOW!

It's incredible. I'm literally shaking. Why haven't we impeached trump yet?

I don't think anyone expects niggers to stop being niggers overnight, but it's overdue

>being this retarded

Wonder who funded that piece of "guerrilla art". Definitely not slithering billionaire "philanthropists".

44444 get

FUCK

It doesn't cost much to get a projection funded.

It stinks of a pussy riot style form of so-called resistance. I call bullshit.

If Trump were even 1/10 of Hitler an armed gang would have smashed that projector and all the people around it.

I was talking to my adopted Haitian child the other day about life and he looked up at me and said "Daddy, do I come from a shit hole?"

All the responses are just... .gif's.
They have such short attention spans that simple .gif's are all they can process. Leftists are literally low IQ.

!! RESIST!.
durrr

damn. we lost.

Lol Blumpf Drumpf XDDDD!!!1!1!1!!!1

Did you lie to him to make him feel better?

Took him to the bath room and we chanted this is the real shit hole pointing at the toilet saying fuck drumpf before my wife's son walked in and asked what the hell is wrong with you

We should get a projector and shine lights on the NAACP headquarters that says "NIGGERS"

You forgot your meme flag

That's some top tier subversion. Shitlibs won't like the consequences of this projecting into buildings precedent.

That's would upset normies. Projecting "SHITHOLE" instead of NIGGERS would be more effective and just as explicit.

lol, oops

looks like this faggot is asking for it. he's bragging about doing this and trying to use this projection as a commercial for his "multimedia art".

Free advertisement. These Jews don't learn.

i noticed that too. i have a couple of idiotic left leaning friends that i still haven't cut out of my life because i need them for various things, and they also 'communicate' this way. i could write out an entire paragraph or ask a question that requires considerable wording to answer, and i will get back an animated gif of some celeb doing something completely unrelated, or worse, some kind of pseudo-intellectual word of the day type quote as an image; which i know they clearly don't understand the gravitas of in the first place, because most of those statements are already just common sense. fucking simpletons.

Why the fuck do they let Durbin into White House meetings that aren't recorded? This isn't even the first time that shitbag's made a bald faced lie after one

Trump is a god. Never before have so many libtards been buttblasted by one fucking word.

Brainlet friends will only drag you down.

What the fuck is a SHI下HOLE?

So did he say shithole on twitter or is this a FUD?

This is priceless. These people are massively triggered. Trump always wins.

It reads "Shifhole".