youtube.com/watch?v=1UlwPxumJSk
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfci-SixvBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_leading_to_the_attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To save billions.

of jews and other undesirables yes, they left him no choice

Oh look, more kikeshit. You'll have your day in the oven.

Fuck You Nigger

So what?

YUH CUZ WHYTZ IZ HOMISIDAL MANIAKZ

he was a courier in the army

How do stormfags deal with the fact that Hitler killed more white Europeans than anyone else?

WYTEZ IZ DISEASED KILLAZ

the same way you deal with your eventual dispossession ; they try not thinking about it

he should have ordered the 6th army to break out when they still could

AND MILLIONS

Any proof? Germans are autisticly good at keeping records. I've seen a million accounts from Jews, typically false.

Does a single ledger or diary exist to prove this? Surely the people running the camps would say something.

What millions? What about the millions of Germans who were expelled from their homelands East of Germany, and died as they marched West from red hordes?

If you're referring to the Holocaust, I'd strongly encourage you to grab your favorite drink and spend half and hour or so and read through some pages of this topic on Stormfront. You won't agree with everything, obviously, but I think you'll see why people can be critical of the Holocaust and claims they'll make, whether spurious or not.

>stormfront.org/forum/t553062/

fpbp

He didn't. That's a lie the jews told, but it's not like you'd know considering that all the jews who let the sand niggers rape all your women also censor the truth about the holocaust.

We must pick up where he left off

Are you the type of person person who likes proof for your historical context?

Then together, we form the IPHYFAQT Movement (pronounced Iffy-Fact):

I
Prefer
History
You
Factcheck,
Analyze,
Question, and
Test

The "facts" are iffy. IPHYFAQT.

last time I checked WW2 happened

yes, but ''he didn't kill more white Europeans than anyone else'' as you suggest
besides Hitler's dream was to unite Europe, not destroy it

More people have died building iphones and MacBook pros in China than in Hitler's camps

He killed more before the War
And killed more lifetime

Yet it's okay to wear him on a shirt in public

they cant

neither can they deal with the fact that ww1 was completely unjustified

SO U KKKRAKAZ EU IZ NAZI LITE DENN

But he did by starting the war

>unite Europe
what a fag

That's because you're so cucked you don't do anything about it.

Also no one wears stalins face on a shirt

...good times man...

...but not millions enougb

But he failed to get the high score.

>last time I checked WW2 happened
Last time I checked the Jews censored most of what really happened in WW2

He didn’t, his soldiers did, you give him too much credit

OP did not say anything about Jews.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

>Also no one wears stalins face on a shirt
Go outside your mom's basement
google.com/search?q=Stalin tshirt&oq=Stalin tshirt

This thread is full of plebbits and shilling Jews

But I'm not talking about the camps I'm talking about sending millions of white Europeans to their deaths

I just want to see a single document about camps or a telling from the German pov.

Germany is currently cucked like no other so you would think their government would bend over backwards to atone for ww2.

It just seems strange I've never seen anything from Germany's perspective.

>But he did by starting the war
that what they told you?

>what a fag
yea fuck it, never engage germs. noted

Wow, it's almost like a war happened! Also, the allies definately didn't send millions of white europeans to die along with Germany or anything...

Sorry, even the slavacost was a hoax

He didn't get them all and now look where we are!

Best post

This

Underrated

>that what they told you?
He started the war and no amount of da joos will change that. He was dumb to invade Poland

Hitler started that war

>inb4 you think I am bluepilled when I used to be like you

>Hitler started that war
What the fuck are you talking about? Great Britain started the war

trips of truth.

Hitler knowingly gambled Germany against the odds and lost. We are in this mess today as a direct result of this. Many of his beliefs are good, and there is nothing inherently wrong with NS as an ideology, but his actions are unforgivable.

>Hitler tries several times to make peace even when he held the upper hand
>Churchill says he will never surrender
>Somehow this throws all responsibility on Hitler

probably because Hitler started it?

>Hitler started that war
No, it started because of the Treaty of Versallies. It was a bullshit document that caused the German economy to fall into shambles.

>nothing inherently wrong with NS as an ideology
>Kitsch as culture
>ethics is done with!
>tell the workers they will live in a paradise of fairness, tell the elites they will rule over plebs
Nah, it's shit.

>because Hitler started it
no, the allies started it when they took German people away from Germany
Hitler was just taking majority German lands back

Germany used unrestricted submarine warfare in WWI, they deserved it

Really? Could've sworn international Jewry (see: England Russia and USA) declared war on Germany

He was a Goy
She was a gurl
Can I make it anymore obvious

He was a punk
She said Oy Vey!
What more can I say

He wanted her
She'd never tell
Secretly she wanted him in hell!

But all of her friends
Stuck up their (((nose)))
They had a problem with his fashy clothes

He was a skater Goy
She said see ya later Goy
He wasn't Kosher 'nuff for her

>Germany used unrestricted submarine warfare in WWI, they deserved it
Literally, if America was left the fuck alone in each war the allies would have lost

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Could've sworn international Jewry (see: England Russia and USA) declared war on Germany
You stupid fuckboi, Germany declared war on the US before the US declared war on Germany

That's because we declared war on japan and Hitler was honoring his alliance with Japan. I bet you believe everything you were told in highschool.

>That's because we declared war on japan and Hitler was honoring his alliance with Japan.
the fucking Japs bombed us you retard
it wasn't Jewry that cause us to declare war on Germany, it was him declaring war on us
get your head out of your ass

Indirectly he killed millions through wars that were waged. Both of his own doing and others.

Of non-military persons, he killed a few hundred thousand. Should have killed the rest.

The West is going to shit because the good guys lost. Nazi Germany wasnt perfect, but it was far superior to all the Pozzed stuff we have now.

It's true, you know.

Did you mean to post stalin? Or Mao?

>no reason
>Pearl Harbor

Come on fag. We had a reason to declare war on Japan.
Then Germany declared war on us.

The fucking US knew that Japan was going to attack pearl habor because you fucking boomerfags cut their oil supply and they would fucking break down in a couple months time without oil.

>hurr the jews obviously didn't start a string of events forcing us to join
>what is a falseflag
Ok lets put it this way
>Hitler doesn't want to declare war on America
>Pulls out of his alliance with Japan and looks like an untrustworthy thot
>Now anybody wanting to befriend Hitler would be weary about him being spineless
>The US was already balls deep in helping the UK by giving them needed supplies and guns "BUT WERE NOT REALLY GOING TO WAR GUISE XDDD"
>Be Hitler
>Let the allies escape at Dunkirk out of the goodness of your heart
>They come back and assrape you later anyways
>Jews make a movie decades later showing how difficult it was for the soldiers at Dunkirk to evacuate even though Hitler literally let you go

He's not a real German, just another ShareBlue proxyfag sent to make us all look bad.

Poland attacked us, you fucking bullshit proxyfag.

I doubt there were a million Jews living in Germany at the time. Let alone, six million that were all rounded up and killed. The American prison population isn't even half that.

>The fucking US knew that Japan was going to attack pearl habor
No shit, everyone knows that
That doesn't mean even an attempted attack isn't justification for war

And the Japs would had more than enough oil from the Dutch East Indies
pwencycl.kgbudge.com/O/i/Oil.htm
Bombing Pearl Harbor is probably the single most retarded move in the history of warfare

Open a fucking book

Noice

Pearl Harbor was completely staged. The whole basis of WW2 was a media manipulation by President Rosenfeldt and his tribe. Just like the Gulf of Tonkin, just like the Iraq War. They had wanted to war Germany from the beginning but significant percentages of the American public were against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1UlwPxumJSk

No he didn't, international jewry did. He tried to save us, we didn't listen.

SHAME!

>The US was already balls deep in helping the UK by giving them needed supplies and guns "BUT WERE NOT REALLY GOING TO WAR GUISE XDDD"
yes, loaning material support vs loaning material support and 16 MILLION TROOPS

hmmmmmm, I wonder which is the better choice...

Fpbp.

This.

You. See this
The argument I can buy that he was "anti white" might be in regards to the slavs. I need to read up more on this stuff though. As for brits and other europeans? Yeah no. War is hell but he tried to prevent it. After that you need to defend yourself even if it means blood on your hands.

The japs admitted that also. Yamamoto said they had no strategy beyond fucking our shit up at pearl.

I agree on the Tonkin and Iraq.

I have seen no credible evidence that Pearl Harbor was faked though. Ive see shoddy stuff claiming there were a few people who might have known the planes were coming, but thats it.

And let me be clear, I totally believe our jew controlled congress/senate was begging to go to war against Germany.... I just thought for once, there was a real coincidence instead of a cohencidence.

History is written by the victors.
Truth is he could have saved 100 million from Communism, if we didn't attack him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

He did what needed to be done.

But we stopped him...

Before I forget, Rosendfeld was only half of it. The other war criminal was that "man with the big cigar, whose biggest friend is the USSR".

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfci-SixvBI

>hmmmmmm I wonder which is the choice that will give me shekels and cement some allies for me in this shitshow without putting forth actual commitment publicly

No he didnt.
But he should have.

He should've put boots in the UK...

...and failed, dooming us all.

Literally everything I read about it I am baffled as to how it happened
Bombing Pearl Harbor did not get their oil back, they would have had to take California. Why would you piss off one of the most populous nations on the planet? There was no sign of the US imminently joining the war,

1: we're not doomed yet
2: He tried to prevent it and he did very well everything considered.
3: kys

Didn't it come out later that British Naval Intelligence was feeding troop movement data about Hawaii directly to the Japanese under direct orders from Churchill himself, and this is why so much of the American fleet was sunk at Pearl Harbor?

As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?

FDR did a lot to provoke conflict with the Japanese and then immediately dedicated the vast majority of our resources to fighting Germany instead. I'm not saying the Japanese didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, I'm just saying a President who actually gave a shit about what the American people wanted (HINT: Not losing half a million Americans to win foreigner's wars) could have easily avoided a conflict. Japan was slowly losing the war with China anyway and the Northern Strategy would have been adopted in 1942.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_leading_to_the_attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

That would have been a logistical nightmare putting boots on the ground for that time. Bombing the shit out of them fucked them up hard enough without a ground invasion. It wasn't until America entered the war that the UK had breathing room again. Hitler should have ended the war early and slayed all the troops at Dunkirk but because Hitler was literally too nice he decided to let them all go.