>WH Video: Pres Trump @American Farm Bureau 1/11/18
youtu.be/AhOIb_lOaSg
>Proj Veritas - Twitter Shadowbanning 1/11/18
youtu.be/64gTjdUrDFQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAiRoG8qCns&t=0m49s
southfront.org/us-led-coalition-forming-30000-strong-force-to-control-syrian-border/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-troops-killed-en-mass-deadly-houthi-mountain-hopping-assault-key-base/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5268459/amp/US-led-coalition-build-30-000-strong-border-force-Syria.html
twitter.com/sallykohn/status/951837358730727424
cnbc.com/2018/01/14/jpmorgan-jamie-dimon-walks-back-trump-one-term-prediction-says-dem-dont-have-a-deep-2020-bench.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In.

i summon the jordanian

youtube.com/watch?v=wAiRoG8qCns&t=0m49s

Trump confirms he is the least racist person ever.

No racism allowed under this post.

THIS IS A ONE OFF BAKE
>NEW BAKER REQUIRED
THIS IS A ONE OFF BAKE
>NEW BAKER REQUIRED
THIS IS A ONE OFF BAKE
>NEW BAKER REQUIRED

Live!

You can relax lads. I found my way here.

>No racism allowed under this post.
shitholes

nn frens

does anyone ever suddenly jerk when they cum? I do it all the time and it's like penis recoil

Awoovement!

What's live?

hopefully already banned

Veritas is going to drop a bomb on Twitter in like 12 hours.

/sg/ was a mistake.

Is it really going to happen this week?

HAITI BTFO

Awoovement

You should get that checked out user.

Looking forward to the duck video

they should wait till tuesday
monday is MLK holiday
nothing will get reported

It will be nothing as per usual. Never trust the Irish.

southfront.org/us-led-coalition-forming-30000-strong-force-to-control-syrian-border/
> has enough money to piss away on training 30k goatfuckers as a "border force" for an area the size of New England
> can barely afford 21k border patrol at home.
Come the fuck on, surely defending the homefront is more important than training and arming a communist proxy force on the other side of the world.

I hope its the nigger tapes this time famalam

What exactly is Sen. Cotton going to get done on DACA/immigration reform? The wall can be earmarked or whatever, but they can easily just stall significant construction for 1 2 4 6 7 years. No chain migration for DACA family can be temporary, as a dem potus/house will just reverse it in 2018 or 2020.

So outside of bullshit posturing for rubes, what *real* and *lasting* reform can Cotton deliver? Dems are going to get amnesty for 800K-5M, because if we're honest, we know the same big business donors control both sides and want amnesty for all these spics. All the futile scraps throw in after are meaningless spin.

they dindu nuffin.

Possibly. Don't get your hopes up, though.

only some colleges close on MLK
Most businesses and other schools are open

Looks like the shills are bored too. Thailand and gang are among us.
Filter and report when the conditions are met.
Thankfully we're not the one with anxiety and high blood pressure.

>be me
>be about to be offered a good, non-religious job at a Catholic organization
>they haven't asked if I'm Catholic or not
>maybe they assume I am by my name and interest in the job
>secular family but I'm redpilled enough to know that it's all about Jesus
>redpilled enough to know that the Church has, er, been subverted by Satanists

WAT DO

it would be hard to destroy syria anymore than it's already been.

> Nothing as usual

/sg/ dindu nuffin, urduni bothers them too

I never do.

What’s gonna happen?

Oh wow I guess Trump was pointless I'm with Her now

>only some colleges close on MLK
no mail
no banks
no stock market
its a FED holiday

Anything. Shit hitting the fan from the OIG report

almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-troops-killed-en-mass-deadly-houthi-mountain-hopping-assault-key-base/
Pretty sure you can watch a Saudi get shot in the dick here

ur a dunny

I'm the one with the headache so add +1 to the bodycount.

>maybe they assume I am [Catholic] by my name
Hernandez?

If it is a fed holiday, why is OIG report dropping

>southfront

If he doesn't deliver real immigration reform, yeah, who gives a fuck, voting him in was pointless. Oh I forgot, the priceless hours/days of "entertainment" for NEETs

Pol, It’s definitely mind poison. I used to have a future, a full ride an on a track to a doctorate in History before I started coming here. One paper, one! Questioning the official numbers of the holocaust and it’s role as a post war political tool and I’ve lost everything. Now I wake up and pump myself full of drugs and alcohol to browse this place for 22 hours straight before passing out, only to wake up in a puddle of my own piss to do it all again.

OH GUYS SOMETHING TO WATCH

WORLD BANK IS "REVISING" ITS MODELS FOR BUSINESS FRIENDLYNESS AND ECONOMIC SUCCESS

THEY CLAIM THIS IS TO CORRECT ONE SINGLE INTENTIONAL ERROR BY A SINGLE ADMINISTRATOR WHO WANTED TO FUCK OVER CHILE

KEEP A CLOSE EYE, THEY MAY BE TRYING TO READJUST TO CLAIM TRUMP DID NOTHING FOR THE ECONOMY

Heh

s

Is DACA dead at this point? From everyone's tone it surely sounds like it!!!

Ok you posted it, is there a form we can sign so you can show your manager you did it and go home?

sounds comfy

Little heads up, Jordan isn't b&

>Veritas Vid
>OIG report
>Fake news awards
>Budget showdown

Short term illness, you'll be better soon. Its faggots like liberals who voluntarily give themselves psychological damage and long term health issues by intentionally hating Trump for autistic reasons.

ONE OF US

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5268459/amp/US-led-coalition-build-30-000-strong-border-force-Syria.html

You need to get in the game, I work full time managing a store and STILL spend 8-9 hours a day blackout drunk yelling at people on the internet

Are you the same fag who was impotently threatening to hang people because they disagreed with you?

Trump says he's willing to make a deal but democrats aren't.

Welcome, friend

Seems pretty fucked. Dems can't let Trump get his wall and immigration reform at all costs, and they'll gladly sacrifice 800K Daca recipients to ensure that chain migration, the visa lottery, and the underdefended border still stick around.

So given how Tay turned out, will AI cars automatically try to run down black people to protect their passengers from crime?

Nah. This place has standards by the looks of it. Mine is a European Catholic name.

Some 9th circuit judge made it so DACA can be renewed

What is this fag on about

what?

It's also on RT, Reuters and AlMasdar

REFUTE THIS /ptg/!

Are Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) going to force in mandatory e-verify? Why aren't they using this as a chance to end the H1B visa scam?

Because it's all bullshit posturing for rubes. They don't give a fuck - it's one-party rule and this is all theater for plebs. All these spics are getting amnesty, and you dumb fucks are going to get a temporary dopamine high from Trump proclaiming VICTORY because he ended a small potatoes lottery (50k) and got a couple billion for a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL (that will never be built).

I guess it's a good thing that they can't force Trump to renew it, huh?

>Posobiec
Nothing. He's a known liar.

They’re receiving renewal apps. Not sure if they’re processing them.

He's the king LARPer.

Does Trump have to renew it?

SCRUUMPPPH YOU PLAGERIZER

Why is this man so pissed off?

twitter.com/sallykohn/status/951837358730727424

Wait, don't they show up as "gorillas" to AI?

I need my morning wood

they dont want amnesty, they want illegal labor. Dems only want amnesty now because they are losing both.

DACA is actually amnesty for 4 million, not 800k

As much as I want to believe Strozyk is ratting out his (((overlords))), Posobiec is a long term devoted LARPer.

I'm not shitposting, I'm asking if it's worth going the whole nine yards for a bunch of backstabbing gommies with less square footage than Vermont while the border at home suffers.

Mornings are better with frens.

Reads like they are processing some of them. Does this mean SCOTUS had to rule?

Meh, don't really think the two things are comparable.

It's not as if we're paying them wages or any of the other shit we have to pay our guys at home. Besides, we can multitask. IIRC, funding for more border security is in that bill the Dems are REEEing about right now, so it's not as if the administration isn't making an effort or planning for it.

I'd be surprised if all the money spent on equipment combined for those ragheads even equals the cost of training one DHS rookie.

It's just so great how worked up everyone has gotten over something he may not have even said.

At least with the Pussy-Tape there was something tangible to heave over.

No they didnt, they ruled that he cant cancel it, but he isnt, he is letting it run out.
They can not rule that he has to renew it.

I know. I never wanted DACA in the first place. I wanted DACA replaced with the RAISE Act. DACA disappearing is good news.

A year we can boast about having lived through to our grandchildren

>he doesn't know what the word amnesty means
>hes still trying to shill amnesty don

I think it was going to die in March if Congress didn't fix it...and the 9th circuit just did some stall tactic.

Mandatory E-verify is in the house bill

Refute what? What the fuck is there to refute? Stop bitching about Syria, for fuck's sake.

Here's your $00.04, shill

We've reached a point at which the media can publish literally anything and half of Americans will just take it and run with it

Maybe Jamie Dimon is right. Dems really have no one for 2020.

"Jamie Dimon walks back Trump one-term prediction, notes Democrats' lack of centrist candidates"
>cnbc.com/2018/01/14/jpmorgan-jamie-dimon-walks-back-trump-one-term-prediction-says-dem-dont-have-a-deep-2020-bench.html