White americans are sill obsessed about the nfl

>white americans are sill obsessed about the nfl
Why are they so cucked? Niggers kneel and make fun of them, but they keep watching their sport. The only sport white people should watch is hockey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same reason why Lauren Southern is popular and not Pat Buchanan. The average person is weak and an idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

No self respecting white man watches nigger ball

Good post, I agree.

And now you know why all Leaf Fags ONLY do it doggy style,
So they can both watch the hockey game "AYE"

Because Tom Brady is going to put those niggers in their place like always and then throw on the MAGA hat during his Super Bowl mvp speech.

I can’t for the life of me understand it. It’s like a mass case of cognitive dissonance...come home white man.

you're fucking stupid the majority of white bumpkin 56% in the US watch niggerball while complaining about niggers

Even white Canadians watch eggnogball

fuckin get a grip

Are they going to do this shit at the Olympics?

Bring forth the nigger whipper

Redirected ingroup behaviour of white men towards fooball etc. Cheering on "the team" instead of your own people, your town, your state etc. Goes for rugby, football and and sports in general.

Well I l like profootball...

>Hating sports
Nerd

It's very artificial. There should be a better term for this. "artificial ingroup support" or something like that. It seems to satisfy the human need for supporting your own tribe, but it's squandered on money spent on jerseys and $400 tickets.

I watch it and realize its the modern gladiatorial games. I get amused watching them slowly destroy their bodies and minds with CTE.

wh*te men LITERALLY cannot stop worshipping the superior African bull

>watching nigger collision
guess that's a point we leafs have on you

funny how white supremacy capitalism will make fun of MLK being assainated. see for years they have been oppressing black and brown people and treating them as second class citizens. but when MLK and the progressives stood up and ending this bullshit. white people still are salty by king and what he did. he is one of the greatest people ot ever live... and YES HE WAS A COMMIE and thats a good think. he understood you need to change the system and pointed out contradictions in our society

today im a black man who grow up with a mother who was addicted to crack cocaine. i didn't have alot of food to each. so i had to do shit taht was illegal. for the simple fact when i applied for a job the korean or white business owner would look at me and not give me a job because of the color of my skin. they saw that i wear baggy pants they saw that i had a few gold teeth and a backwords hat. so they discrimated against my looks. thats when i decided to get wit a clikc of young bucks and take what i want and when i want it. i eventually learned about communism and everything change

fuck white supremacy capitalims

I think a lot of them are doing it for attention, but most of them don't even bother to look up

at least these dudes have their hands on their heart and are looking up at the flag. I can respect that.

SuperBowl LII will be a bloodbath....
>
MPGA

>he doesnt spend 8 hours every weekend watching sub-80 IQ niggers throw a ball around then get showered in money in white women
heh, what are you, gay?

t. every boomer

>im a black man
was wondering what made you type like that