One Piece

I want to fuck Magellan-dono!

I hope Magellan comes back desu

I-It's not fair bros! Why is that fat boring fish joining instead of my waifu! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Y-year of Jinbe's death!

We posting jobbers now?

>CoO is usefu-

Magellan has never lost a 1v1 battle.

Kuma could 1v1 Magellan.

Kuma can vs anyone

Kuma isn't even a person, hes a machine. That's like saying a nuclear bomb could solo Magellan.

Magellan has never lost a 1v1 battle.

>Sanji not with Sai and Zoro
>Kuzan and Akainu not in the same tier
>Sabo that high

And the best for the end

>Doflamingo with Kuzan

Punk hazard ?

gastino fans

Who do you think is a highly overrated character in terms of strength?

Why do these threads always start with the worst post

CARROT DOUJINS WHEN!?

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

>this guy is a fucking bloodthirsty sociopath that kills cute little animals for fun
>but also he's a loving husband and father that's saving his wife from a lifetime of cruel physical abuse
>but he's also a treacherous cold blooded coward that usually fights with a huge numbers advantage and shot Pekoms in the back
>but one of those people he's backstabbing is a horrible women who slaughters entire countries if they don't give her massive amounts of food
>but he also has Caesar held hostage and will be able to launch horrifying chemical WMD's from his body fortress
>but he's also helping Luffy rescue Sanji

Where the fuck are they going with this guy? Is he going to kick ass or get BTFO? Live or die?
Finding out Capone's fate is genuinely one of the most interesting things about this arc.

Idk looks more like a Caesar fan to me

because it was said to happen from the very end of the fish man arc, there is still on slot left to fill anyways.

i want to see robin getting jealous at how well choniki and carrot get along

MFW all the Sanji haters will eat their words by the end of this arc

Post best cover spreads.

Luffy - Zoro = Zoro - Sanji
Sanji will always be below Zoro. He is third strongest member of the crew, set to be fourth if Jinbe joins.
>Zoro fodderises Fishman Island's strongest swordsman and Pica in his ultimate form like its nothing.
>Sanji defeats some nameless fishman shield fodder, fights Wadatsumi but its a 2v1 with Jinbe, breaks his leg against Vergo, gets fodderised by Doffy and gets sent flying in one hit by Daifuku.
When will Sanjifags finally understand. Sanji is a shit.

he wants the empire for himself, and he's doing whatever it takes to get it

What will your face be when he loses to show how strong the main villain of the next arc is.

>Mood swings
>Generally irritable
>Short memory span
>Food cravings
>Tossing and turning while asleep
>Probably the most fertile person in the world
When did you realize that Big Mom has been prego this whole time?

I would prefer to see rest of this fight/ arc to understand where Sanji stands when it comes to strength.

Still I expect that we will see Sanji beating Daifuku but real ending fight of this arc should be Tamagos final form vs Sanji imo

Judge says
>there should be honor among thieves

However he wanted to betray Big Mom too.

Tamago's final form will be fighting Pedro, if he even gets involved in the finale.

New chapter released today?

>set to be fourth if Jinbe joins

nope Sanj will always be the the third, no matter who joins

Nah dog. This is going to be Sanji's "Zoro 1HKO Hody Jones underwater" moment.

When she laid in bed with based Daddy brook

>fodderized Pika

That's why that fight lasted for hours.

Who's the father

My will of D.

"That man"

BIG NEWS big mom giving birth in the middle of the wedding allows the strawhats to escape

enel

Big News Morgan is in charge of the seagulls and the newspapers, right? Does that mean that he colludes with the World Government and its misinformation campaigns?

What would happen if Oda does Zoro vs sanji and has sanji ether win or draw , how big will be the meltdown?

Why are you calling GOD overrated

Because he's the weakest of the three gods introduced thus far.

Very, because nothing has been done to establish Sanji as anywhere near zoro's strength, so any victory from him will be an asspull

The salt from these privileged zorofags who've been comfy at #2's throne for the entire series would be enough to encase Wadamushi and bake him.

I hope he becomes a warlord and aims for the Gorosei next

MSM

When it was mentioned she had 80+ children

Probably.
Yelling about "BIG NEWS" is one of the ways he copes with being sandwiched between Big Mom and CP0

>this guy is a fucking bloodthirsty sociopath that kills cute little animals for fun

It was just an example.

But Zoro has only beaten scrubs post timeskip and sanji is due for a power up in WCI

>This women kicks cute little animals for no reason and would kill people who worship her

>privileged zorofags
>Privilege

Having the sense to like a good character is not a privilege

>reading at lightspeed

Key word kick not kill
She also petrified them for breaking the law. It's ruthless but it's also not like they didn't know what was going to happen.

Capone stabs his own crewman because he says
>sorry boss we can't start a fight with another supernova and risk total annihilation because she eats load

>privileged zorofags
>the ones who have to watch their guy get lost for god knows how many chapters every fucking arc

He's the guy that talks shit, but can't handle others talking shit back.

Next chapter when? I wanna know who jobs next.

No , the zorofags have been acting autistic as of late , saying that Zoro is stronger than Luffy and that he can take on characters like kaido ,doffy, and fugitora

Is there even a small chance that Caesar will join the strawhats?

>A fucking LITERAL WALKING MOUNTAIN
>A scrub
The fuck you smoking?

People have been saying Gastino isn't Ceaser's brother, and that Djobffy could beat cracker.
Do you believe them too?

doubtful, he'd look pretty out of place on cover spreads and posters playing with the Strawhats

>lmao give meth to children as a security precaution on our magma ice island that doesn't exist
Yes, he's basically confirmed for the crew at this point

Literally canon

Oh yeah Ivankov? Why don't you get out of that, uh, jabroni outfit.

hes a complex character. very well done by oda, once again.

>complex
You misspelled "evil autistic character but MC needs help"

>autistic
>bege
>autistic
>projecting this hard

>autistic

so what does this mean to you? Clearly not its original meaning.

Magellan vs Reiju who win?

we dont know if reiju is immune to his poison, but she likely is.

so its then a physical slugfest. given that magellan could shrug off g2 and g3 attacks after taking one from luffy (even pre-TS), im going to give the win to post-TS Magellan.

She'd give Magellan the succ on his Will of D.

When Magellan gets serious his poison becomes incredibly corrosive so it might not even matter

When I watched the same JoyBoy video you did

Kinjite (red poison) can even melt surfaces. He would beat her.

Remember that these niggas cant even conquer North Blue. Theyre fucking weaksauce jobbers and Magellan is the definition of non-Jobber.

Reijob jobs to Magellan. He probably makes her give him a Rejiob too, since shes the only woman in OP capable of doing so without dying.

Reiju can only eat so much

Kidnapping is normal stuff in those political marriages.

>Magellan meets a woman who love sucking poison out of people
That's winning for him

OFFICIAL ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF POSTING

>1. Magellan Posting
>3. Big News Posting
>4. OWMNZ Posting
>5. Job Posting
>6. YOJD Posting

>9999. SaPu Posting
>999999999. SaNa Posting

zoro jobbed to to yeti brothers sanji > zoro

I swear to God Magellan if you're shitposting on the toilet all day instead of working again...

At least SaPu is canon and not made up shit like SaNa.

>Djobffy could beat cracker.
ebin dofffy is stronger,ยด

how did he become the boss?

Oda needs to decide if the horns and wings are real or not

Did you not read the Impel Down Arc at all?

Magellan jobbed against Luffy and mr 3.

He didn't job if he didn't lose, in fact Luffy and the rest of the inmates had to run away so they wouldn't die to Venom Demon

Magellan was nearly killed by Blackbeard and company as well, hard to save face to higher-ups when you both failed your job and are badly beaten

He then jobbed to BB and the fucking horrifying lvl 5 prisoners that he broke out.

Actually he didn't really job, letting Shiliew out of prison firmly establishes that Magellan is a fucking retard.

>Oh shit Shiliew help me out I'm letting the largest breakout in Impel Down history happen
>Pardon you? No lmao I'm going to execute you for killing prisoners despite also doing that myself in this comically cruel torture dungeon
>this is probably your best chance to escape but ignore that and help me lol

and the saddest thing is that he totally wouldn't have needed shiryu at all as he beat blackbeard in a split second.

He deserved to be demoted.

Level 6 prisoners*

>let Shiliew out to help you
>he's the reason you lose

His cover spreads always feel so lively. Really makes me want a calendar or pint of them.

>Magellan was nearly killed by Blackbeard and company as well

pure speculation, was never confirmed.

When will Oda reveal Nami's backstory?
It's obvious that he will delve linto Zoro's during Wano, and Luffy's during Dragon's arc, but when would be a good time to reveal everything about Nami?

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!