Is Obama mudslime?

If Obama was a mudslime, why did he bomb other mudslimes so much?

Are Muslims, Muslim? If they are, why would they always be at war with another?

While simultaneously funding them, Jihad is a strange gane lad you need to have an enemy for Islam to spread killing your own is an acceptable tactic

Why haven't you washed my car, poo in the loo user?

I've told you multiple times you need to sit on the floor Ahmed stop day dreaming

POO IN LOO

how about isis?

Shia vs sunni sonny

>muslims haven't spent the last few decades slaughtering each other
What did he mean by this?

Mughals did nothing wrong.

He wasnt Muslim really he went to church every Sunday. I'm surprised Pol doesn't like him, Saudis and Israel hated Obama for good reason. Now you have a white guy who is sucking Jewish dick harder than any western leader in history.

Do you poos actually think this offends anyone outside of illiterate goat herders? Come on poopoo you can do better

He was depleting our cold war arsenal for WW3.
The Jewish Cabal wants America to win the war, but be crippled afterward. Giving rise to the jewish controlled eurostate.

The only thing I remember Obama doing that made Israel hate him was abstaining from that UN vote about settlements or whatever.

Holy shit this is retarded

Still got a (you)

All us presidents have done this though. And now trump is silent as Israel is annexing those settlements as Israeli land. Trump is the world's best goy since Cyrus freed the slaves of Babylon

Not as retarded as the mutated babies from all the depleted uranium and heavy metals.

Its almost as if the Jews wanted to fuck the Kebab genome.

He was doing Israel's bidding domestically by replacing whites and destroying rural areas with the HUD program, and still bombing Israel's enemies. Now we have Trump who will still fight Israel's enemies and sanction Iran and whoever else they ask him to, but at least he's not actively trying to genocide whites out of the country like king nigger did.

Islam waged a war against everyone and it's just a part of history, I happy for the Jews as they are reclaiming back their land

This

Does anyone have that cap about all the mudslimes in govt in Minnesota and how they cover up Somali crimes, and the Super bowl is going to be a shit show??? The main pic is politicians breaking ground on a bridge in Minnesota

Pls help

because he's a savage from Chiraq