ITT: Characters that could destroy the average Sup Forumsnon in a fight

ITT: Characters that could destroy the average Sup Forumsnon in a fight

>fight
>user realizes several weeks too late that the girl whom he had handily defeated with a punch into the jaw and repeated kicks in the stomach when she was on the ground had not actually attacked him
>user will never lose his virginity

>implying I'm not raping her afterwards

I'll post a girl that actually could beat the shit out of the average /user/.

I'd like to destroy her pompoms.
If you know what I mean.

Who the h*ck are you quoting?

Newfag here, why did Shinka rejecting Yuuta cause such a shitstorm on Sup Forums?

Cause we don't like lesbians yo

Because they thought Shinka was rejecting them.

>h*ck

This was back when Kyoani was more reputable and hadn't made a non-hit show. A lot of people were watching and it was a big surprise so many threads were created, however more threads were created in response to the quantity of original threads to continue the joke, so to speak.

And it was worth noting Shinka was waifu of the season at this point (Hestia, Hotaru, Rem, Megumin etc)

Really? I thought Rikka was super popular.

Shinka spoke to the oppai crowd, which has grown increasingly numerous in the past years.

Shinka got all the attention after her stunt.

Why would anyone expect her to get with a weak, useless faggot like Yuuta anyway?

Because of MC privilege.

What is this fucking meme about Shinka beating people in fights?

The average Sup Forumsnon man will overpower any woman in all creation. Amen.

This

Well, for cute 2D girls living in the perfect 2D world, anons who come from the 3D world would look like unholy eldritch horrors, any user would win because no 2D girl would be able to look upon them without going insane and committing suicide.

The average user is a little girl.