NHK top 100

you know what....im super mad/pissed/triggered/furious right now..not towards this top 100 list..infact this is a okay list imo(i can disagree with some titles being in there)..but im mad towards these people that are raging at this post and talking about superior taste and japan's taste is shit and calling japanese people plebs etc...i know the anime community here is disjointed and have differences and/or making fun of others(yes i know the anime community is all fun,dank memes etc).BUT THIS is a new low.You guys are truly making me sick with all these rants/banter.You shouldn't take anime seriously guys geez(im okay with waifu wars tho).Japan is the home of anime.They enjoy anime too for their entertainment(ofcourse)and we do too here in the america/europe whoever u are from.We shouldn't be shitting on their ways of thinking and liking certain shows.We are human beings for crying out loud,we are not robots with the same CPU or progamming.So guys pls be respectfull of others,(im not telling you to stop im not forcing my ideas on you)keep it cool and move on

END PS. Sorry for my bad englih and wording...i had this stuck in my chest for months looking for a way to express myself,till this post came up... Thank you for reading this

tl;dr

Man, I have never seen a more inconsistent post in all my years in Sup Forums desu.

Not even the /adv/ normalfags I give advice are like this.

Nice bait bro.

Fuck the nips, they have horrible taste

Don't be mad just because we don't like your mediocre fujoshit bro

SAO is better than every KyoAnus anime confirmed

Where the fuck am I going to release this rage then? Are you fucking retarded?

Fuck Love Live

You're pissed and I'm ecstatic because such amounts of butthurt won't change anything to the results. Exactly the same as T&B and YoI's popularity. Insults and harassment only ever remind me that a bunch of losers can't change anything.
Being a fujo has really become a bliss.

I have only watched osomatsu and madoka out of the top 10.

Long live fujo

>KyoAnus
I don't get why Sup Forums loves them so much.

How the fuck T&B is so popular? I'm a fujo but this show is shit.

>no Excel Saga
The list is invalid

>>>tumblr

Fucking fujoshit I swear to god

SAO is great.

How do I get a fujo gf

I have no idea what this thread is about but T&B is a pretty fucking based hero show, not even a horde of fujos will ever diminish my enjoyment of it. In fact, now that I got reminded this exists, I'm gonna rewatch it again.

Here add this in if you haven't seen it yet.

I don't remember watching any shorts, will do. Thanks.