Friendly reminder that Trump supporters vote agaisnt their own economic interests

>posts this shit 10000 times
Why Op? Why do you waste your and our time?

Damn, was I wrong this whole time? I WANT MY VOTE BACK RIGHT FUCKING NAOW

so do democrat supporters. IF you aren't a ghetto nigger you are pretty much voting against your economic interests

>he can't into the stock market
lol at you

My stocks are doing gangbusters... And I'm watching the left literally implode with rage every. single. day.

Best timeline ever.

why the fuck can't you retarded shills learn how to spell when you're programming the fucking shill bots?!? jesus mother fucking christ on a popsicle stick, are you fucking unpaid interns? must be fucking college graduates to not have a fucking clue how to spell simple fucking swords.

>economic interests
niggers, spics and mudslimes are NOT in my economic interests

>sage goes in options

>HURRRR DURRR DRUMPFKINS, YOU'RE STOOPID

Why do you even bother coming here? Serious question, why even try? Its like you're an ant trying to nibble away at a castle, nothing you do will make a difference. I am generally curious as to why you even try

I know right. We know you're stupid. You know you're stupid. It's time to let go

Except it's the red states which are the biggest subsidy gainers. GG giving oligarchy tax cuts I'm sure youll get your wall and deportations now lmao

Friendly reminder that we can fix the Bureau of Land Management so it gets land into the hands of the citizens instead of taking it away and that we can end Soy Subsidies to improve health of our country, reducing obesity and medical problems.

You expect brainlet right wingers to understand this? :D

>trump supporters vote against their own economic interests

how so? i'm not a leech who takes government handouts, and trump's tax plan lowered my taxes.

how do you fuck this image up? if anything trump should be shitting into fox's mouth and fox into the maga brainer. seriously how do you fuck this up

>We know your stupid
Says the guy who thinks everything is fine. Shitty economy that favors globalism and destroys nations? fine. Complete Media control of facts? Fine. Endless wars in the middle east? Fine. People destroying and abandoning the nuclear family? Fine. Race mixing that leads to no identity? Fine. I can not wait for 10 years from now when things start getting better and people like you knowing deep down inside that we were right. We're the stupid ones, sure thing, buddy

>middle income Americans vote for higher median household incomes
>not their best interests
is this an abomaleaf thread?

again no context as usual
lefty points is retarded bs

>ending taxpayer funded subsidies
>ending government control of potential private property
>left wing

Inb4 thread deletion

We even have to fix your fucking meme's for you.

Its pretty unbelievable. Whats left to really say?

Yeah. You really are.

Pro tip: that’s implying that Trump is a mastermind genius if he’s in front which he clearly is unhinged and retarded . There’s a reason why Fox News is in front of the humanshitpede

Woah, great argument.

educated whites voted for trump dumbass

everyone does you fucking idiot

Based Roo. Keep redpilling these uneducated inbred Fox News watching retards

Fox News viewers need to be sterilized immediately like Obama said.

Red states have a higher black population dumbass.
Trump Voters are on average richer than Clinton voters. Breaking it into states doesn't mean shit and is misleading

ummmm no sweetie. only rural and suburban retards voted for him.

because even educated whites get lured by shitty white identity politics

That’s not true. Plenty of mid west shithole states like Kansas and Oaklahoma have less than 8 % black population yet still are dirt poor trailer park trash shit holes , Cletus

Friendly reminder that tax time is coming.
You're better get Trump out before normies realize the tax plan is actually good.